[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's take a look at an average day in the life of an average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 10 out 10 girl.jpg (141KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
10 out 10 girl.jpg
141KB, 750x938px
Let's take a look at an average day in the life of an average Stacy

>Wake up at 11 AM because there's no need to work when mommy and daddy support their precious angel :-)
>Check phone, 24 new text messages from betas wishing her a "good morning, beautiful"
>Check social media sites, 100+ likes and 50 comments on her picture of her cat
>After eating and doing some daily hygienic maintenance, head out the front door, but suddenly stop to see some flowers left at the front door by some orbiter
>Go shopping with Lacy and Tracy, talking about how nice the betas are and then proceeding to talk about which Chads they're fucking
>Meet an orbiter for lunch, all on his dime of course :-)
>Go back to apartment, get ready to go clubbing
>No cover charge necessary for Lacy, Tracy or Stacy, of course...just their presence is enough of a payment
>Hundreds of betas in the club compete for their attention, including buying them as much food and drinks as their hearts desire
>Eventually brush away the betas and pick a lucky Chad
>Go home with Chad
>Fuck Chad while reading new "hey beautiful ;)" texts from betas

Must be nice
>>
Actually that's why they all turn into horrible people.

I hate my life but I don't want that life either. I just want to stop being ugly and fix my body.
>>
>>34810708
Even so, it's a great life to live. Literally life: the tutorial mode
>>
>>34810781

Yeah probably. But it's not what I want. I'd hate myself if that's how I lived.

I still think Chads have the absolute best deal in life.

If I was tall and good looking that would solve all my problems in life.
>>
>>34810630
this literally does not happen
>>
>>34810630

And then they hit 30 and people start getting disgusted by them acting like gross skanks, mom and dad cut them off, they've got alcoholism and or a drug problem, and their whole life is literally an empty chasm. A hole.
>>
>>34811003
Except that it does.

lanigiro
>>
>>34811003
it does

oregano
>>
That you took the time to write this is fucking pathetic. It sounds one of those strange texts that people write to fulfill very specific fetishes.
>>
>>34811122
Found the triggered whore.

Hits too close to home, huh?
>>
>>34811139
I'm a male fatbot staying up till 6 Am listening to nasheeds, I'm as far away from a Stacy as you can be.

Can't just ad hominem your way out of everything m8.
>>
Rachel is cute, I want to hug her and tell that her weird giraffe neck is beautiful
>>
>>34811171
Fair enough, here's a better response, faggot.

>That you took the time to write this is fucking pathetic.
It took two minutes to write.

>It sounds one of those strange texts that people write to fulfill very specific fetishes.
Care to explain? It's a post contrasting the stark differences a woman of great beauty experiences versus those who are reading this thread (considering it's Saturday night on r9k, most are probably ugly men).
>>
>>34810981
what would you r8 yourself? and how tall are you?
>>
>>34811016
coping way too hard
>>
>>34811297
You created a scarecrow as an amalgamation of everything you wished you could have and everything you hate. It's the perfect enemy.

This serves absolutely no purpose, it doesn't portray reality, it portrays your insecurities.

You have better ways to spend your time than to spend hours hating imaginary foes.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck

Source?
>>
>>34811362
>it doesn't portray reality, it portrays your insecurities
It actually does both. Are you implying that very attractive women don't have distinct advantages over other people in society?
>>
>>34811362

OP. Read: >>34811362

Now neck yourself.
>>
>>34810981
>Yeah probably. But it's not what I want. I'd hate myself if that's how I lived.
That's because most men have something called "pride," and because in the absence of this trait, they can feel something called "shame." Both of these are male concepts exclusively; no woman is capable of experiencing them.
>>
>>34811016

I'm a 34 year old guy and that doesn't happen for women. The wall is a lie. As long as a woman stays slim she can coast to 40 easily.
>>
>>34811400
I'm stating that OP's text is not true. People don't lead lives like that. I'm not saying attractive and ugly people don't have a different experience in life, I'm saying that to have a mindset where you purposely create an enemy to hate and then try to recruit other people so they can hate this bogeyman with you is unhealthy. Beyond unhealthy.
>>
>>34811342

Im 5'7" and probably 3/10 facially. 4/10 max.
>>
>>34811491
I mean the OP is obviously exaggerating things, like most things on 4chan.

But the jist of it is correct.
>>
>>34811491
He's mentally ill.

Leave him be.
>>
>>34811488
This is true. "The wall" is just a coping mechanism made up from virgin basement-dwellers that things will eventually even out...that the tables will turn. But truth is, they rarely ever do.

As long as woman maintains her weight, her smile and has a warm vagina, she will always have sexual market value, regardless if she's 18 or 38.
>>
>>34811568
Plus, men age objectively just as badly, if not worse. In addition to weight gain and face lines, roughly 50% of us begin losing hair by the age of 30 at the latest.

Anons talk about how men become more attractive later on, but what they don't realize is that we're just as likely to become George Costanza as we are to become Don Draper.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.