[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RRPG Firecast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: vtmb.jpg (10KB, 240x188px) Image search: [Google]
vtmb.jpg
10KB, 240x188px
Hey you ! You there all alone with nothing to do but masturbate !
Get your hands off yo dik
Seriously, does anyone here like to play RPG? I mean the one that requires imagination? I was thinking maybe we can organize and play a session of RPG on the RRPG Firecast program . just for fun I mean. More precisely is anyone interested in playing Vampire: The Masquerade? RPG it's good to run away from the sad reality that is your life !
>>
>>34810459
Just picked a random Image on google, doesn't have to be IV... Nor vampire, its just that I'm more into it than any other RPG
>>
>>34810484
I'd like to be a part of this
>>
>>34810459
I'd do it if it was D&D, I don't like White Wolf.
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
i don't at all have the time or space in my schedule to do anything like this either IRL or online, and if it was IRL the onus would be completely on me to get the whole thing done as storyteller/DM

but fuck, i have plowed through nearly every .pdf i can find for oWOD and nWOD, that shit's just so damn neat even for casual reading

good luck with your endeavours though, for real
>>
IDK what this is but I'm okay with learning rules.
When start
>>
>>34810516

IF we are going to do this you'll have to download RRPG Firecast

>>34810534

As I said, doesn't have to be Vampire (nor any WoD game).

>>34810699

Don't know what is an RPG or Vampire: The masquerade?
Anyway, we COULD start now... the problem is we would need someone to narrate the game :/ Unfortunaly I don't have the skill nor the knoledge to be the narrator/master (don't know the english term) So we would need someone to do this...
>>
>>34810925
You mean DM? I could DM a game but I wouldn't want to do it with RRPG Firecast.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.