[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have a good relationship with your parents? If you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

If you are a fuckup, would you claim they contributed to the way you are right now?
>>
>>34809387
I have a great relatsionship with my parents, they are are still providing for me even as a 25 y/o NEET and let me live with them rent-free.
>>
>>34809387
My mom is in jail and I never met my father. I'm not even black
>>
I get along OK with my parents, but once I started to pay attention I realized they are both kind of stupid and petty.
>>
>>34809387
no, my dad is a dismissive asshole who doesn't care about me and my mom is a cheating bitch.
>>
File: Low-Quality Pepe.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
Low-Quality Pepe.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>>34809387
I have a good relationship with my parents, but we don't have much in common.
I don't think i'm a fuck up, but it would have been nice if they had me interact with more kids during my developmental years so maybe I wouldn't have social anxiety. My parents were pretty libertarian with how they raised me, so they pretty much let me do whatever as long as I wasn't doing anything bad, and did well in school.
>>
>>34809387
My parents always tried to make me do what they wanted, instead of what I wanted.

The wanted me to be a lawyer. I had no interest.
The hated the girl I was dating. Wound up marrying her.

They love me, but they have no idea what it is that makes me happy, and it's not like I ever made it a secret. They just never wanted to ask.

I'm in a great place in my life. I make ~45 bucks per hour doing a job that I love, and have been happily married for 6 years this June, and I am completely debt free, but they are somehow convinced that I have fucked up my life, and are constantly needling me about how I could be "so much happier," if I would just quit my job and go to college, then law school, and divorce my wife.

I speak, but they never LISTEN.

Anyways, I love the shit out of my life, but disregarding what my mom and dad pushed was the best thing I've ever done, and they don't realize that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.