[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I hear Trump's looking for some Easy D?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 18

File: trump facial.jpg (49KB, 1024x564px) Image search: [Google]
trump facial.jpg
49KB, 1024x564px
So I hear Trump's looking for some Easy D?
>>
>>34809331
wow, is this reaI?
>>
File: golden showers challenge.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
golden showers challenge.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>34809360
Part of the leaked Russia Sex Tape. Here's more footage.
>>
File: mike slay the gay pence.jpg (63KB, 680x607px) Image search: [Google]
mike slay the gay pence.jpg
63KB, 680x607px
>>34809331
>hey donald, i got something for you
>>
File: boring mike pence tweet.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
boring mike pence tweet.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
>>34809402
Trump already established dominance with Pence long ago
>>
>>34809420
In all seriousness, Pence came off smooth as shit during the VP debate. Kaine was getting way too flustered and didn't stick to tangible subjects of criticism, like economic policy. Plenty to work with there.
>>
>>34809331
OP is a trap poster.
GTFO
>>
File: putin and trump.jpg (80KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
putin and trump.jpg
80KB, 960x640px
>>34809759
I'm actually a pretty big liberal, but if Trump got removed via impeachment, resignation, etc., Pence takes his place; I'd be ok with that. Why? Because Pence is smooth, stable, knows how the govt actually fucking works, and is unlikely to resort to military action to get even with some people who said mean things about him on Twitter.
>>
>>34809759
>>34809880

Nobody cares samefaggot, Trump is going to be your daddy for 8 years, he doesn't care that in your wet dreams he gets shot impeached or quits. He's making America Great again.
>>
File: nice exec order.jpg (33KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
nice exec order.jpg
33KB, 500x562px
>>34809920
Yeah, that Travel Ban is doing wonders. We're safer already.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>34809360>>34809331

Looks like mexican's aren't the only thing Trump's rounding up
>>
>>34809963
We were safer with it instated, shame we are going to have to wait until it's brought to the supreme court for it to be reinstated, but this is giving Trump time to put actual permanent policys in place, like the wall. Hopefully in the time between theres a terror attack so Trump actually turns it into a permanent ban too.
>>
>>34809880
I agree, the way Trump's been rejecting nominations by Tillerson has been childish at best. He's literally saying "no" because they challenged him during his campaign.
>>
File: crfbchart.png (262KB, 902x687px) Image search: [Google]
crfbchart.png
262KB, 902x687px
>>34810054
There's also the pattern of his federal expenditure, which has only increased as of the time of this chart. 4% GDP growth is getting more and more unrealistic as his policies come to light. I believe that with Pence in his position and Ryan as the Speaker, our wallets would be better off.
>>
File: authoritarian cucks.png (468KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
authoritarian cucks.png
468KB, 1000x1050px
>>34810049
>Actually wishing for a terror attack on American soil

You're a true patriot.

>>34810054
>>34810149
What nominations? I haven't heard about this. Could you share details?
>>
>>34810169
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/elliott-abrams-no-deputy-secretary-of-state-234908

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/politics/trump-wall-21-billion-dollars.html
>>
File: autism ruins everything.jpg (110KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
autism ruins everything.jpg
110KB, 587x663px
>>34810216
Thanks for the links

Holy shit, sounds like Trump blew a huge advantage over his own vanity. Abrams said something mean about Trump, so Trump ignores all his pros (experience, talent, respect abroad, popularity at home, etc), and just dumps the guy. Even Republicans are losing their patience with Trump and see him for what he is; a vainglorious buffoon making decisions purely on how much it flatters his ego. Christ, he's going to lose all support in the judiciary and Congress, and get totally stonewalled into the Oval Office. They're gonna brick up the door and just let him sit there with a Twitter account for 4 years while they run everything. I predict that not just Trump himself, but the office of president itself, will receive strong restrictions on power in the coming years. Trump is actively testing the bounds of legal and political permissibly.
>>
>>34810351
>the office of president itself, will receive strong restrictions on power in the coming years

I don't see this as a con, personally.
>>
>>34809920

he'll resign by the end of the year because he's such a lazy faggot.
>>
>>34810049
Why were none of the countries that gave us the 9/11 terrorists included in the blacklist? Why were the blacklisted countries chosen given that none have ever produced a terrorist who killed someone in the United States?
>>
>>34810351
>>34810508

Just like he won't make it past the primaries, right?
>>
File: isis chicago.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
isis chicago.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>34810458
Neither do I necessarily, I just think it's a fair possibility if Trump really ruins people's appetite for a presidency as strong as it currently is.

>>34810508
This

>>34810511
Because the Trump team doesn't actually know/care what it's doing. They're either actually that fucking stupid or it's all just a shellgame to them to advance some dumbass agenda. Either way, they're dangerously unfit to lead.
>>
>>34809963
what is it with all the cucky trump hate on this board
like what did you want, two faced bernie and hillary? sorry no-one wants to dish out thousands of dollars in neet bucks
>>
>>34810565
I hate Hillary Clinton. I hate Bernie Sanders. I hate Donald Trump. I wrote in Joe Biden.

Why does the defense of Donald Trump always have to rely on the attack of someone else? Can no one defend the man on his own merits?
>>
File: 1478566408119.jpg (126KB, 604x522px) Image search: [Google]
1478566408119.jpg
126KB, 604x522px
>>34810547
>Either way, they're dangerously unfit to lead.
CTR is out in fucking full tonight I see

you guys are fucking shameful, back to worshiping bernie's jew cock fucking cunt
>>
File: puppet of the year.jpg (67KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
puppet of the year.jpg
67KB, 675x900px
>>34810543
This isn't a popularity contest anymore where the opinions of inbred retards in large numbers matter. Trump has to actually perform now, and he doesn't have what it takes. He spends all his time watching TV, whining on Twitter, and just generally avoiding doing his job. The whole reason Steve Bannon got onto the National Security Council was because Trump literally DIDN'T FUCKING READ THE EXECUTIVE ORDER HE SIGNED AUTHORIZING THAT.

>>34810565
>Like what did you want?
A president who isn't a raging jackass more concerned with how cool he looks on Twitter than actually doing his job.
>>
>>34810565
>no-one wants to dish out thousands of dollars in neet bucks
>votes for a candidate that advocates for an even more universal form of healthcare than Obamacare and wants to increase our bloated Defense budget over $100 billion while simultaneously allocating $1 trillion to infrastructure, lowering tax brackets and enacting unnecessary protectionist trade measures to save a manufacturing class that will have no job security in a decade because of automation

I didn't vote for him because I'm a fiscal conservative. I didn't vote for him the same reason I wouldn't have voted for Sanders.
>>
>>34810583
>joe biden
>another member of the PC racial instigation team
fucking kill yourself

>>34810583
>Can no one defend the man on his own merits?
because it seems like theres far bigger fucking problems than the donald, yet fuckheads with autism like yours can only stand to focus on one topic at a time.

havent heard a fucking peep on how crazy the media and everyone else is. Im not a huge fan of trump so far, but holy fuck, this presidency has certainly proved what a fucking bias there is. there is a massive system in place promoting a very specific set of ideologies
>>
>>34810589
Why the shit would CTR still be a thing?
>>
OP get the fuck out you idiot
>>
>>34810612
yea just looking at the fucking picture, I can tell you only really care about mainstream media memes than actual valid points
>MUH MUH PUTIN PUPPET
sorry russia did a favor for us in obtaining proof of hillarys corruption, one of the worst fucking candidates in decades
>>
I voted for Trump because I don't like SJW white guilt cuck culture.

Given that, who else would I vote for? Everyone says how horrible his choices are, but what makes them bad?
>>
File: literally crazy.png (96KB, 673x613px) Image search: [Google]
literally crazy.png
96KB, 673x613px
>>34810642
>there is a massive system in place promoting a very specific set of ideologies
Yes, the ideology of not letting the man with the nukes be an absolute fucking retard.

>>34810686
>hillary is one of the worst fucking candidates in decades
t. Trump supporter
>>
>>34809331
wtf im gay for trump now
>>
>>34810642
The PC racial instigation team. Ok.

What I'm basically getting from you is that you hate "the establishment." I'm sorry, but that doesn't translate into a resounding endorsement of Trump, at least not in any coherent logical framework. You're more or less proving my point which is that all of the arguments for Trump aren't really arguments for Trump, but arguments against other things. That's fallacious reasoning. Do you understand that? Someone can have problems with the news media in this country and still recognize that Trump is an incompetent clown.

You're correct that I want to focus on one topic at a time. Generally it is only possible to have a reasoned and meaningful conversation or to give something a useful degree of thought if you commit a certain amount of time to it.

If you want to talk about the "bigger fucking problems" then I think the biggest one is what you've just illustrated. There seems to be an increasing inability or a decreasing desire in this country to make the mental investment needed to have a functional republic. That isn't a slight against conservatives, Trump, etc. I see it everywhere from people with all kinds of views. I don't really know why it's the case.
>>
>>34810716
>>hillary is one of the worst fucking candidates in decades
>t. Trump supporter
lol m8
i think her losing to trump is evidence enough of that fact
>>34810716
>Yes, the ideology of not letting the man with the nukes be an absolute fucking retard.
>trump has ultimate control of nuclear weapons
cool meme bro you fucking lunatic
youre right russia manipulated the election. the only way such honest candidates like bernie and hillary couldve lost was through underhanded manipulation. Youre 100% fucking correct. White people are just literally pure evil.
youre human fucking trash
drink bleach
>>
If Trump's a faggot, then I'll be a faggot too. That'll show the SJWs!
>>
File: milo.jpg (55KB, 799x533px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
55KB, 799x533px
>>34810853
That's the spirit, go suck that dick. It's only gay if the balls touch.
>>
>>34810805
>The PC racial instigation team. Ok.
yes, obama and his administration has been the most racially divisive in the past 20 years.

stopped reading there btw, im not reading your fucking partisan trash.
we're done with people like you
>>
>>34810642
>Im not a huge fan of trump so far, but holy fuck, this presidency has certainly proved what a fucking bias there is. there is a massive system in place promoting a very specific set of ideologies

This. Its very suspicious.

Throwing shit around like "muslim ban". Little kids who don't understand what's really going on will grow up literally thinking that all muslims were banned from the country because of their religion.

The MSM are spreading fear and misinformation and its obvious as fuck.
>>
>>34810877
Man, I knew that was the line you were going to respond to. You make it too easy.

If you actually did read the whole thing and your response is meant to be some kind of dadaist performance art then good on you. Funny stuff.
>>
>>34810899
I agree, it's inaccurate, dishonest, and harmful to use terms like that so loosely.

We should recall, however, where the term "Muslim Ban" originated. From Trump himself.
>>
File: christian executions.png (52KB, 1080x483px) Image search: [Google]
christian executions.png
52KB, 1080x483px
>>34810899
>The MSM are spreading fear and misinformation and its obvious as fuck.

Yeah, that's totally who's doing it
>>
>>34810988
Donald Trump has spread a lot of disinformation and fear. But that tweet isn't an example. The plight of Christians in some parts of the middle east isn't a laughing matter.
>>
>>34810931
could trayvon have been your son too?
im so sorry for your loss

black lives matter is just trying to organize people after all
>>
File: 3456464.jpg (20KB, 244x342px) Image search: [Google]
3456464.jpg
20KB, 244x342px
>>34810988
>Yeah, that's totally who's doing it
right islam is just a religion of peace!!!!1111
>>
File: global warming.jpg (27KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
global warming.jpg
27KB, 650x366px
>>34811008
Better?

>>34811042
Yes, the same way Trump is a good president
>>
>>34811074
Yes, much better. The most worrisome recent one was his suggestion that terrorist attacks are occurring in this country and being concealed by some kind of conspiracy.
>>
>>34810988
Trump hasn't done 1/1000th of the fearmongering that the left has.

Remember that they literally think he is a racist, facist and he wants to kill all minorities and faggots.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.