[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMEN LIKE ASSHOLE CHADS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
He makes a solid point to be completely honest here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ2AhNqll8
>>
File: wymyn literally like killers.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
wymyn literally like killers.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>34807244
oh wow really? what's he gonna talk about next? hot water?
>>
>>34807244
not even going to watch the video
people forget why an asshole personality is appealing, at least romantically
the point is the chad mcdouche is a douche to everyone else EXCEPT the girl in question. it's the feeling of being close to someone who is only willing to open up to you.
the girls who go after criminals and sociopaths are still retarded though.
>>
>>34807670
Those Chads wouldn't even be able to get away with what they do if they weren't physically attractive. That is far more important then them acting like assholes to everyone but the girl.

Sure you are right. The thing is though they need to also be very attractive to the girl. Otherwise the woman would just make up lame excuses like oh he is such a dick to everyone what a lame ass, I won't ever date such a loser XD.
>>
>>34807244
Ive seen dudes like this with 8/10s. His loneliness is based entirely on personality...
>>
>ex gf of 2 years dumps me for her pedophile ex
>asshole just uses her for sex and treats her like shit
>she comes crying back to me
>another ex dumped me for some asshole chad
>she comes crying back to me pregnant
>another meets her childhood friend and cheats on me
>he doesn't want anything to do with her
You can't win. Women have zero intelligence.
>>
>those comments

Do normies actually not think this system is complete bullshit, or are they knowingly in denial about it?
>>
>>34808037
> Implying most Chads are that attractive.
It's confidence, all it really is. Just fucking confidence. They are themselves, because their natural self is confident. That's how they win. It's rarely the other shit, women just want that fucker to have confidence.

>>34807670
This guy makes good point, it's why I'm a dick to everyone, yet it always works out in the end.

>>34808204
Incorrect, just a bad experience. Most are ruled by emotions, though. Just manipulate the emotions. Make them think you care more than anyone else, and that no one will ever treat them better. Subtly point out others, and how they are worse off. Make her feel like any alternative is worse. Even if it would be better.

>>34808315
>implying Normies have a problem finding women.
As stupid as it sounds, you only find a problem in a system when it doesn't work for you. (Kind of obvious, but whatever.) They succeed with women, at least somewhat, so they don't notice the flaw.
>>
>>34808405
STFU faggot. They have confidence in the first place because they are attractive. Enough with the confidence meme you stupid fucking shitter. That is a meme that keeps being perpetuated by normies to deflect attention away from the fact that women are just massively shallow cunts. Society at least in the west protects female ego at all cost.

You aren't ever going to get some five foot tall pimple faced fat nerd with a recessed chin showing confidence like a Chad for if he did normals would put him in his place quickly. An attractive and tall Chad however can act like that because the normie/female borgs not only expect him to but even want him to.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.