[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are pizza delivery girls so fucking cold? they just hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

why are pizza delivery girls so fucking cold?

they just hand me the pizza, take my money and fuck-off without saying anything...i mean, I'm not expecting them to suck my dick, but jeez...wheres the charisma?
>>
>>34807237
why would they not be cold to some fat autist NEET who doesn't even tip? would you not be cold if you had 100 more fat autistic NEETs to deliver pizzas to who you knew would keep you in their spank banks forever?
>>
>>34807237
It's a high stress job, they know any door they knock on their can be a serial rapist that pulls them and and skullfucks them to death. In fact, that would be my MO if I ever become a serial killer. I would break into a house that nobody is home in at night, order a pizza to it, and pull the pizza delivery girl in.
>>
I'm a pizza delivery guy

Fuck your creepy shit. We go up to some strangers house with pizza and want to gtfo and you want us to flirt and suck you off? Charisma??? WE'RE HANDING YOU A PIZZA

plz
>>
yes because teenagers want to talk to fat autists, makes alot of fucking sense, and they most definitly want to suck the penis that has almost retracted into your gigantic body
>>
>>34807640
>We go up to some strangers house with pizza and want to gtfo and you want us to flirt and suck you off?

Yea faggot. You will do as l say.
>>
>>34807237
>they just hand me the pizza, take my money and fuck-off without saying anything

God how I wish this was how all transactions were carried out.
I wish they'd just leave it at my door, knock and then leave.
II don't want to interact with anybody.
>>
I used to deliver pizza and I was friendly in hopes of better tips. I mean it's totally fake, but it's stupid to be cold.
>>
>>34807628
so they know the person theyre interacting with could be a killer, yet they still decide to be disrespectful is what youre saying?
>>
>>34807628
>every pizza is KILLER
>>
You're such a needy little faggot.
>>
If you don't like the attitude or time manner that they delivered in, than don't fucking tip them OP. Enough people do that and they'll get the message
>>
>>34808631
>Americans tip deliveries
hahaha, everytime
>>
I was a delivery girl and I tried to be extra nice to customers who seemed like NEETs, I'd compliment their gaming rigs and stuff.
>>
You're probably the 20th person that delivery girl has gotten to that day, they're probably pissed their only paid like $10 an hour and they might also have other people to get to so they need to be fast just like other delivery guys
>>
>>34808746
>I'm a gamer gurl too guiz
fuck off, cunt, no tip
>>
>>34807816
>he thinks serial killers can be reasoned with
>>
>>34808775
I also knew your type, and I'd just be demure and quick as possible- at least 5% of people ordering delivery are clearly doing so because they hate other people, they don't tip but that's okay too.
>>
>>34808746
what the fuck, i'd get bothered that ur looking at my shit when ur just supposed to be giving me pizza
>>
>>34808746
You probably made their life.
>>
>>34807237
>wanting any more conversation with anyone in the service industry beyond "hi, it'll be $19.99 thanks have a good day"

I mean, throw in a comment about the weather or something. I'm a cashier. I am pleasant with customers, but I don't want to engage in a philosophical debate or whatever with everyone I serve. I'd imagine any pizza delivery people feel the same way
>>
Think about how many guys have tried to come on to them?

Wouldn't you get sick of people up in your shit, trying to talk to you, when you're just trying to earn enough for vidya?
>>
I am a pizza delivery boy. The girls are only friendly to niggers because thats the only way to get niggers to tip. They flirt with the niggers and make good money. White boys tip thinking they will get somewhere even when they are cold. You gotta make a nigger horny first.
>>
>>34808765
>$10 an hour

Oh to be so innocent again. Try minimum wage and if your work for Papa Johns its half of minimum wage.
>>
>>34808792
thats not at all what i said, but yes i do believe serial killers could be reasoned with. they are people like you and i, after all.

thats not relevant to what i said though.
>>
File: 1485028642033.png (351KB, 473x447px) Image search: [Google]
1485028642033.png
351KB, 473x447px
>>34808991
>tfw the minimum wage in my province is $10.50
>tfw it's illegal to pay anyone below that, even those in customer service jobs

Working for that much isn't amazing
>>
>>34808994
assuming that it matters how respectful you are to them is assuming that they are operating on principals of logic and reason. serial killers kill for a variety of reasons i suppose, but i've never heard of one who killed people for being slightly rude to them.
>>
>>34809098
>tfw you live in a slave wage state.

In the USA it is legal for Papa Johns to pay drivers half of min. wage when on deleveries. its a big crock of shit.
>>
>>34807596

How on earth do you know he doesn't tip?
>>
File: Grapefruitfirstlaugh.jpg (93KB, 870x670px) Image search: [Google]
Grapefruitfirstlaugh.jpg
93KB, 870x670px
>>34809180
How do you know he does tip
>>
>>34809180
Because hes a NEET that thinks the world owes him everything.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.