[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if a guy is into me? > asking for a friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1151.png (1015KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.png
1015KB, 750x1334px
How do I know if a guy is into me?
> asking for a friend
>>
>>34807087
define into you
>does he want to fuck you?
yes
>does he want to marry you?
probably not
>does he want to try to have a relationship with you?
probably if you're pretty and interesting which i doubt so probably not
>>
>>34807087
I'm into you, now you know.
>>
>>34807087
simple,

next time you seem them in person tell them about how you were guzzeling tyrones cum the night before. If their face instinctively contorts in revolt, they probably like you.
>>
More pics, she's a qt

Originally posted for this thread
>>
if you're attractive
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486540286636.jpg (55KB, 451x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486540286636.jpg
55KB, 451x720px
When I like a girl I go out of my way to make sure they think I have no interest in them at all.

That way they can't get all full of them self on my worship and I can look aloof as fuck.
>>
Semi-normal here. I've thought about this and have a decent enough way to tell.

Think of a favor that he could do you. Something large enough that he would have to go out of his way, but small enough that he wouldn't reject it outright. Something like helping you study (if you're in school) or helping you to understand something or learn a new skill. Be sure that it's something he'd probably say yes to if only out of politeness.

If he says yes, observe what he does. It doesn't necessarily mean that he's into you if he just say yes, but if he is actually enthusiastic about wanting to help you with whatever it is and goes the extra mile, odds are he's into you.

It also presents a good opportunity for you both to be alone together and maybe for things move forward a little bit.

Hope that helped if there are any women reading this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.