[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/roommate/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: smoking pepe.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
smoking pepe.png
44KB, 657x527px
>be me 5 minutes ago
>sitting out on front steps smoking
>50 year old female roommate pulls into driveway
>say hi when she gets out of the car
>she nods and walks to the door
>turns around
>"so you're not going out at all this weekend, huh?"

roommate stories thread
>>
File: 1466541615972.jpg (73KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1466541615972.jpg
73KB, 332x333px
>just payed rent
>At home have a day off from work
>roommate comes home
> " Hey anon, you work today? do you work tomorrow? geez you need find a new job. anything that would be able take care of yourself."
>feel on edge ever since and ready to get a 30 day notice.
I wish I made enough to live on my own.
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 244x206px
>college roommate lives 30 minutes away from our dorm
>convinced he has to dorm to get the college experience
>literally a caricature of chad from the '00s college/american culture movies

yesterday
>he's not there when i get home
>think i'm going to be alone for the first time in 2 weeks
>2 am i wake up to the door opening and he yells "yo sup bro how we doin?"

today
>get back from a 5 hour class
>"haha you tired bro? its sat night man"
>ignore him
>he starts undressing and changing his clothes in the middle of the room
>"hahahha its time bro"
>grabs a box of chocolate and leaves

such a shame he needs me to physically sign an agreement if he ever wants a guest over :^)
>>
File: 1483289469058.png (141KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1483289469058.png
141KB, 409x409px
>>34806403
>>50 year old female roommate
>>
>>34806739
>lives 30 minutes away from our dorm
i am so confused, maybe i'm retarded but is the college 30 minutes away from?
>>
>>34806822
My local university requires all first year students to 'live in a dorm' regardless of how old they are, if they have a family, or how long they've been living on their own. So, there's a lot of freshman who have a dorm, but don't actually live in the dorm since they already have an apartment or house. I assume it's a way to make the college money. Not that anon, but that doesn't sound bizarre to me. Yes, it's retarded.
>>
>>34806403

>50 yr old roommate
Used to have one of those

C A L I ?
A
L
I
?
>>
>>34806822
his family lives 30 mins away from our dorm, but our college is 20 mins the opposite direction of our dorm building. the college uses an outside apartment complex for students since we're in NYC

>>34806880
ours doesn't do this, but i know a lot of traditional colleges do. in fact, they beg locals not to sign up because there are so few spots available. he just couldn't resist.

another
>my ancient iPhone finally breaks
>opening the latest one at my desk
>he walks in "that the new iPhone?"
>"yeah"
>"nice bro making money...i like it! you gotta let me in on whatever you're doing"

maybe robots aren't the autistic ones
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.