[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a house party tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: house-party21.jpg (109KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
house-party21.jpg
109KB, 720x479px
for the first time.

I've really made it now lads, it's been nice chatting with you all but I'm afraid I'm onto bigger and brighter things and what the fuck am i in for?
>>
If you are a true robot
>lots of awkward standing around and drinking, watching roasties get with the chads then going home alone to fap then sleep

If you are a budding normie
>meeting new people and girls, possibly getting laid
>>
>Walk into normie house
>Lil Uzi and other horrible trap/pop will be blaring from someone's shitty portable Beats speaker
>4-7 Chads standing in tight circles
>You will try to join them and be completely left out of the conversation because you don't already know them and they want nothing to do with you
>A few Stacies will be drunk and may start grinding on the Chads but most are already there "with" someone
>You'll make small talk with someone you know for a minute
>He'll join the Chads
>You'll pretend to be texting on your phone while getting drunk and depressed

t. been to house parties
They're not crazy shindigs like in movies. It's all social posturing.
>>
>>34806011
lmao, that's what I said my first time. I though I was out of here for sure. Good to see you're optimistic
>>
>>34806325
Hey man, it took work to get here
>>
>>34806011
I think it hugely depends on what type of people are going to it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.