[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad says we should save all the refugees. Is he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: file.jpg (1MB, 4500x2991px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
1MB, 4500x2991px
My dad says we should save all the refugees. Is he right?
>>
why can't they fix their countries
it's like "wah things suck time2run"
2 years later, after somebody else died for fixing it
"wow it so nice i'm go home now"
yeah yeah so they have babies. use them as meat shields when you storm capitol
>>
Yup, your mom's husband is correct.
>>
Call him a cuck and tell him he probably likes the idea of ahmed fucking your mom
>>
>>34805274
YOU CAN'T FIX COUNTRIES THAT ARE LITERALLY BEING BOMBED BY 3 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

also, refugees are cool.
>>
>>34805312
>refugees are cool
is that's whats in now
"aiee wow i flee shit"
'yo check out these realest niggas hook em up'
>>
File: sweden.png (323KB, 708x738px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
323KB, 708x738px
>>34805312
get out sand nigger piece of shit
>>
>>34805088
>all the refugees
Anon pls, a maximum of 60% is good. Anything more and I would have more refugees in my neighborhood than actual citizens.
>>
yea sure, send them all the detroit
>>
>opens the flood gates
>Muslims that have lived their entire lives in a completely different incompatible way to us. Flood in
>country starts suffering the same issues as france and Germany where rape massively goes up. And the country suffers multiple major terrorist attacks
>your freedom is restricted
>people that speak out are considered racist, and charged
>Muslims gain power
>sharia law implemented
>you are killed for not being Muslim
>not investigated
>>
>>34805274
>Just like fix your problems bro its that easy
>>
>>34805438
America in a post friend

Dont worry, der juden will take care of you goy ;)
>>
>>34805088
I want to travel to Germany and fuck all the prime refugee pussy. Heard you can buy some nice nubile puss for a couple euros
>>
America was founded on immigrants fleeing from persecution and fear so it's pretty hypocritical and selfish to deny them. For Europe, we have more than enough resources and space for them. The west played a strong part in fucking their countries up so they shouldn't refuse to take any responsibility.
>>
No, you're father is a cuck.
>>
>>34805570
Cuck faggot cuck faggot Ahmed's cock in your loose flapping anus
>>
>>34805570
The well-being of our nations should take priority over the lives of foreigners or adhering to any tradition.
>>
America is a land of refugees. Ask to indian people who were here first.
>>
>>34805570
>America was founded on immigrants fleeing from persecution and fear
The U.S was founded by a bunch of Criminals that The U.K didn't want.

The U.S is basically Australia but more prosperous.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wxMTh_UzHM
>>
>>34805088
Anyone remember the thread from yesterday where the kid made his day at dinner, are you the same op?
>>
>>34805664
i bet indeans fled from russia or some shit way in the back days

let us face fact: all human a refugee but some are catching breath only

except now there is no empty land anymore
all is in the invisible line of maps
when it is time for running again it is time for war again
>>
>>34805088
Women and children only. Any "child" male that looks even remotely like an adult is denied access.
>>
File: 1486776012973.png (504KB, 604x528px) Image search: [Google]
1486776012973.png
504KB, 604x528px
My family were immigrants from Denmark and Britian in the early 1800s because they converted to Mormonism and got the crap beat out of them because of it. Anyway then they came to America then got tarred at feathered again , so then they fled to Utah.

Anway because of my family I feel like we should help them.
>>
>>34805088
yep, lets flood decent countries with animals. what could go wrong
>>
>>34805088
How does your dad explain that most Syrian refugees come from Africa these days and are pitch black men?
>>
File: 1486437451128.jpg (644KB, 800x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1486437451128.jpg
644KB, 800x1219px
>>34805386
Some of my best bros come from refugee families. They are chill and their women are THICC under the hood.

>t. Frankfurt anon
>>
>>34806806
>frankfurt
i'm so sorry, anon
>>
>>34805570
America was founded by 3rd and 4th generation natives who were tired of being ruled by a power across a giant ocean
>>
File: Trump Wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>34805088

Can't afford to resettle them here.

For the cost of moving 10,000 here, you can move 122,000 to somewhere else in the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia where they have a tent city with running water and electricity that can hold millions of people but it's fucking empty.

Add to that, if we move them here they get on welfare because they're mostly illiterate in their own language and have few to no skills, so they drain the coffers without replenishing them with taxes. Oh and, you know, the raping and truck massacres and shit like that.

So ask your cuckolded daddy if he would rather move 10,000 here and condemn 112,000 to rape and murder so he can virtue signal like the pussy he is, or move 122,000 to somewhere else in the region.

Not to mention we can't vet them and can't even put a 120 day moratorium on them because the Judicial Branch thinks they're legislators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0bIEMsHwM
>>
>>34805570

Immigrants who were vetted, tested and examined for disease, who then assimilated and obeyed the laws of the land or got fucked.

Not immigrants who were accepted by the hundreds of thousands or millions, un-vetted, bring tuberculosis and other disease, who ghettoized and turned entire areas into tiny lawless Somalias and Syrias.

Get your shit straight.
>>
>>34807294

WRONG VID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0bIEMsHwM
>>
File: 876434567876.jpg (56KB, 925x820px) Image search: [Google]
876434567876.jpg
56KB, 925x820px
>>34805088
no they will take neet buxs away from me
>>
>>34805088
No and fuck off. Europe is full and we don't need any niggers or sandniggers.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.