[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post the Last Message You Received from a Girl (Female)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 02102017.png (531KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
02102017.png
531KB, 750x1334px
Alright let's seem 'em boys

This one's from tonight, go easy on me
>>
>>34804932
SHAWN?!
Originalio
>>
well are you going or not, ethan?
>>
>>34804932
Fuck off normalfag >>>/soc/
>>
>>34805027
HA, no way lad. I'm NEET with no car and I'd rather not walk in this weather.

>>34805070
HA, have a (you)

>>34804983
HA, my name's Ethan
>>
"Ok, we can do that <3"
>>
>"it's okay, we can talk when you have something to say"

She asked why I wasn't messaging and I said I couldn't think of anything to say
>>
Someone redpill me on why everyone thinks their Tinder matches are something worth bragging about. I've gotten some hot ones, they were all vapid trash.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-12-02-29-36.png (228KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-12-02-29-36.png
228KB, 720x1280px
Tinder women are absolute garbage.
>>
>>34804932
Looks like piss

oregano
>>
>>34805679
because it means someone thought yu were attractive enough to warrant a conversation without any other motivation to do so and every reason not to
>>
>>34805751
>from my mom beating my head on the floor ayyy

Why are women like this? It's like they all play a game of who can be the biggest victim
>>
>>34804932
ty!
which isnt original
>>
>>34805855
I've been talking to that girl for years and her mom really is abusive.
But what you said is true, though. They do enjoy being victims.
>>
>>34804932
This was just a few minutes ago, we're still talking right now ;)
>>
>>34804932
"rip in peace me"
obviously not original
>>
>>34804932
>Normies constantly redoing this brag thread

YOU'RE ON THE WRONG BOARD, GET OUT
>>
If you receive a message from a girl other than your mother you need to leave
>>
>>34807289
>Trigonometry

Are you 16 years old, or is the girl mentally challenged?
>>
>>34807429
College trig is a required course for Calc and lots of majors, at least here anyway.
>>
>>34804932
The last msg I received from a girl was actually the girls bf letting me know that he would relay the msg to his girl.
>>
"so, you asked me yesterday about my thoughts and decisions..
yep, something has definitely happened

idk, probably it's because I had time to think over my life during that unplanned break that we had. I was getting enough sleep and doing (mostly) what I wanted to do. I had a great rest and, hopefully, got rid of depression and apathy I have been suffering from for quite a long time.

I am just trying to take it..maybe easier
Nobody's interested in me, nobody wants to talk to me and due to that I feel so fucking free but yet a little bit separated from the society.
I was led to that conclusion through some kinda problems in my family and in my relationships. I see that my parents obviously love me but they don't give a fuck about what's on my mind. I say something like "mom, I want to make people in the world happier. what should I do?" and RIGHT AFTER that she answers something like humanitysuckslifehurtsyouaregoingtosufferblahblahblah.. honestly, that is not what I want to hear from an adult haha xd So does my dad! Sometimes I think it's their goal to let me down.

BUT
I found kinda cool university and it has my 'Foreign language and area studies' c:
They also have the only Liberal arts program which I'm interested in.
One thing is that there are only japanese, chinese, arabic and farsi to choose from..soooo

On TV they are talking about Palmira a lot now and that's what made me think of UNESCO. I mean, it's absolutely my kind of thing!
So now I am doing my best to get to that univesity since I don't have any alternatives.. ( and if I fail it can have a pretty sad ending c: )

I am also having the last olympiad (geography) tomorrow and on monday, as I've already said, so am gonna spend some time with maps but will do my best to come here later!)

Tell me what's on your mind."

I mean, you asked, OP
>>
File: 1476387766958.png (2KB, 212x157px) Image search: [Google]
1476387766958.png
2KB, 212x157px
alright

vordhosbn
>>
File: IMG_4605.jpg (149KB, 750x1246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4605.jpg
149KB, 750x1246px
ayyyy this is fucking weird
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.