[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a theory anons. You often hear people on here talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1486839273343.jpg (272KB, 540x664px) Image search: [Google]
1486839273343.jpg
272KB, 540x664px
I have a theory anons.

You often hear people on here talking about how much they our degenerate society even though 4chan is a cesspool of degeneracy.

Meanwhile normies in the normal world celebrate degeneracy and think it's something to strive for as a personal liberty.

I think normies embrace degeneracy because they haven't sunk to the darkest depths and they no idea how empty it leaves you.

People on here hate degeneracy because they've hit rock bottom and they know how bad it is.

Sort of like the difference between an edgy kid who thinks hard drugs are cool and fashionable versus a recovering junkie who has actually been through addiction.
>>
Bump please read my theory
>>
>>34804999
trips for a reply

are you sure you have the idea for degeneracy? if you mean degenerate as in sex and drugs, then ree because actual robots aren't degenerate by your definition
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x600px)
image.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
Degenerates will be dealt with.
>>
>>34804076
> lionelhutz.jpg

theres the good degeneracy...and the bad degeneracy

*tips fedora
>>
To some extent you are correct. An example is an older women in my town who is rather popular. She's been to rehab for alcohol addiction. Her social circle knows that her addiction to alcohol is detrimental. Less then a year out of rehab, guess where she was? Back at the bar with her social circle. She wasn't around her friends when she said this, but one-on-one she explained that she knows she needs to stop drinking, but she can't because she would lose all her friends if she walked away. She said the only reason she started again was because she was lonely. The same friends who congratulated her for getting help are the same people hitting her up to come join them for a drink.

Now, there's plenty of people who live that lifestyle who eventually end up fine settled down with kids or a stable life who don't regret losing their social circle. There's also plenty who end up in a cycle destroying their bodies just because they are scared of isolation. Like this woman, she said nothing terrified her more then not having friends to talk to.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.