[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically wish anime was still a secret club.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4651548.jpg (32KB, 390x403px) Image search: [Google]
4651548.jpg
32KB, 390x403px
I unironically wish anime was still a secret club.
>>
I don't even like anime and I agree with you.
>>
i unironically wish the internet was still a secret club

bring back 2006 pls
>>
>you are no longer the member of any secret club
>>
>>34804066
that's not how globalization works m8
>>
I unironically wish 4chan was still a secret club.

I've been here for too long, but I just don't know where I'd even go.
There's gotta be someplace deeper, a new secret clubhouse, but I just don't know where.
>>
>>34804870
There was 8ch, but's rapidly going down the drain.

4/pol/ died around 2011-2 8pol has been golden during that period, and in 2016, and since 2014 it's been attacked nonstop by shills, specially now they are doing actual damage to it.

/v/ is very good there, compared to 4cuck /v/, the only bad thing is /leftypol/ raids and the latest shillwave shitting up the whole chan.
>>
>>34804979
where's the new underground community for cool kids?

should I just google "anonymous forums" or wat nigga
>>
>>34804979
/pol/ fucking sucks, it's hivemind to the max and kampfy is a faggot

the response to sjws being terrible is not to be terrible yourself, that's idiotic
>>
>>34804979
/pol/ was good when you could choose your political affiliate flag when posting.

Sadly, that left with moot. After which, r/The_Donald took over.
>>
>>34805327
>hivemind to the max
>implying it's a bad thing
It's not the fact that it's an hivemind, but it's how it got there that's important.
>>
>>34805398
Just wait until Trump has something like Hurricane Katrina. pol will abandon him when he lives to fend off niggers
>>
>>34805768
>having a hivemind is only okay when we do it!
>>
File: 11070-15562-5532.png (8KB, 570x533px)
11070-15562-5532.png
8KB, 570x533px
>>34803994
>you live in a third world country
>80% of normies dont know anything about anime

It feels good
>>
>>34804979
Are you a goobergator?

I'am asking because you sound like a goobergator
>>
>>34806845
whats a goobergator

google isn't telling me anything
>>
>>34806845
how dare you not like this boring walking simulator that people are only talking about because goons endorsed it

i'll learn you to mouth off to your betters, you goddamn terrorist *calls the UN over mean tweets*
>>
>>34806845
btw i like how porps singlehandedly made that shitty """text adventure""" engine relevant and then you bullied them so bad they got PTSD

and then literally every dude involved with your clique turned out to be a groper or something

thank you for being so insistent on colonizing my website that it has become a blasted hellscape warzone where /pol/ fights with anarchoposadists or whatever bullshit you've come up with to con people into thinking you have more than one strain of thought
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.