[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 and still living at home >Match with her and she messaged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170211-154449.png (339KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170211-154449.png
339KB, 1440x2560px
>24 and still living at home
>Match with her and she messaged me first and keeps the conversation going when I sperg or just don't reply to her.
>went on tinder date for first time ever yesterday after 6 months of having it
>Drove her home while she was hinting she wanted me to take her home and fuck.
>Bladder was bursting
>Drop her off and speed off home
>She didn't want to fuck at her place because of her roommate so that was a nogo and I share a room with my brother since we're super poorfags

I guess it's over. She was interesting to say the least. I'm gonna tell her I live with my parents.
>>
>>34803492
>24 and still living at home
Where should 24 years olds live? In a cupboard box?
>>
File: 1469563570962.gif (519KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1469563570962.gif
519KB, 400x388px
>having a girl angry at you because she didnt get to have you fuck her

GETTTT OUTTT NOWWWWWWWWWWW YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAG SCUMBAG PIECE OF FUCKING SHITTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>34803510
It means I'm still living with my parents and share a room with my brother. Once girls hear someone is still living at home, they're legs close naturally
>>
>>34803492
it's not over you dumb dumb
>>
>>34803622
Refer to >>34803591
When they hear that a guy still lives at home, they pussy dries up and their legs close automatically. It's over my man.
>>
>>34803591
Not always. Now that you've basically kept it a secret though, for sure. If you're honest about it, a girl will want to fuck you anyways.

Especially when you are only 24. Maybe if you also had no car and no job it would be a total deal breaker.
>>
>>34803591
>>34803682

Is that an American thing? I've never heard of that here (NZ)
>>
>>34803682
When you act like a shitless little sperg about it, sure. If you're upfront about it an uncaring, obviously not.

>bladder was bursting

I'm calling absolute bullshit. You were terrified of this girl and her sniffing out how beta you perceive yourself to be.
>>
>>34803492
That's a man baby
No mute pls. Oregano
>>
>>34803711
Yes. You're expected to be out of the house as soon as you're 18. Parents will kick you out. My parents never really cared if I left or not since I help them with bills since we're poorfags.
>>
>>34804099
>You're expected to be out of the house as soon as you're 18.

That's Shlomo trying to destroy the nuclear family.
>>
>Go on a tinder date
>She messages you after you fuck it up
She's seriously interested in you, I'm sure she won't give a shit about your poverty level.
>>
Just tell her the truth?
>>
>>34804098
I showed other people her picture and they said the same thing. I doubt it though. She sounded like a normal girl and was petite and short, like 5'3. Either way if she has a boipussi, I wouldn't care.
>>
>>34803755
this is the absolute truth

you can't lie to us anon. having to pee is not an excuse in any reality, you are just lying to yourself
>>
>>34803492
>I moved back to help out my parents
Make up some bogus lie, +10 sympathy points.
>>
>>34804677
I like her and it might come back to bite me in the ass. Believe me, I already did this lie last year and it did not turn out good.
>TFW I still miss that tight chink pussy
>>
>>34803492
Holy shit, you should've fucked her in your car. But seriously, I have this same dilemma, 22 still live at home
>>
>Not telling your brother to fuck off
>Not telling her to tell her roommate to fuck off

Homosexuality plays a key role here
>>
>>34803492
Tell her to stop being a fucking whore or drink your piss next time
>>
>>34804866
He would tell me to fuck off. Yes, I am a homosexual. I like boipussy and girlpussy
>>
>>34803580

> grill angry guy won't have sex with her
Empowered woman trying to get what she wants
> guy angry grill won't have sex with her
RAPIST REEEEEEEEEEEEE

First time I fucked the grill I'm seeing now we were both drunk and I was hesitant to go through with it. When we've talked about it since she was like "I probably never would've forgiven you if you hadn't fucked me". The double standard is amazing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.