[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate normies in restaurants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3202.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3202.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
Yesterday evening I opted to have a quick dinner at Subway. I enjoy their moderate prices and fresh vegtables.

I got my typical order of a Footlong tuna salad sub with extra cucumbers and Italian dressing on wheat with a bag of baked lays and a diet Dr. Pepper. The total came to $6.84 which is fairly affordable for such a mild meal. But after I ordered the problems began.

As the customer service representative was finishing my sandwich, I had the urge to use the men's room, I excused myself and took care of business.

When I returned the teller was glaring at me and didn't wish me a nice evening after the transaction was complete. I sat and ate my meal in silence and then left. I didn't even feel comfortable reading one of their complementary newspapers.

It should be the responsibility of all employees to make the customers feel welcome and happy. I didn't have a good experience and was hoping to get in touch with someone at Subways corporate office. Who do you think I should direct my question to? Don't you think you could be better at customer service?
>>
>leaving to take a shit in the middle of your order
fucking retard
>>
>>34802949
Basically this, who does that
>>
>>34802924
>$6.84
wow thats really fucking cheap
>>
>>34803227

OP here. I believe it was an allergic reaction to a hot dog I had earlier. I don't do well with organic foods
>>
you sound like Elliot Rodger OP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.