[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mail order brides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Hello /r9k/ I'm a 24 year old white male from the United States. I am a KHV and I've never been on a single date with a female. I'm not bad looking at all, most of you would probably consider me to be above average. The reason I made this post is because I'm looking to buy a mail order bride, I'm fairly wealthy. I have around 218k in my bank account, and live in a spacious home in a gated neighborhood. How can I go about getting a mail order bride? What are the best countries to get them from? How much will a high quality one cost? Does anyone here have any experience with things like this? I'm very new to this, but I think this will be my best choice.
>>
You would easily be able to get a cute indian wife. They have arranged marriage programs you can sign up for and youll have to get interviewed by the girls family, but if you have a lot of money and a nice house your certain to get a cute wife.
>>
>>34802827
If you are okay looking and well off why not just try to date?

Its not like mail order brides are in it for love or your personality.
>>
>>34802871
I am interested in east asian girls in particular.
>>
>218 k

lol, don't blow it too fast buddy
>>
I'll be your bride for free.
>>
>>34802827

Guy with a mail order bride here: if you can't pull and handle normie women already you'll never handle a mail order bride.

If you do decide to go this route make sure she speaks fluent English to begin with. It is super awkward having your first date translated by a third party and at some point you're not going to have a translator around and it's pretty shit not being able to talk to your wife at all.
>>
>>34802827
FUCKIN HELL OP instead of throwing money on a girl that will never love you pay for my Visa and give me a place where to stay in the US, I will teach you to get every girl you want and improve your life I swear.
I wanna work in the US :(
>>
I was thinking of doing the same OP, since I'm somewhat in the same situation. But I'm a bit too young for that yet.
>>
>>34803533
What country do you live in now?
>>
i will be yours for free
im 24, white, actually speak english

just give me US visa and housing and ill do whatever you want
>>
>>34804421
Italy, I can also make a kick ass pasta
>>
>>34805473
isnt italy a good country in terms of quality of life? Life in america isnt what the movies make it seem
>>
>>34802827
The whole thing is a scam to rope in desperate goyim like you. She'll drop you as soon as she gets a green card and half or more of your stuff. Don't fucking do it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.