[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Melbourne Kill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (6KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 247x204px
>tfw Melbourne
Kill me
>>
TFW same, fucking trams man never arrive on time.
>>
Do you at least have qt grils?
>>
>>34802457
everyone in melbourne is a homosexual
>>
>>34802435
lol use tram tracker you fucking peasant
>>
>>34802477
I'll track my foot up your arse mate, meet me in the Maccas carpark.
>>
>>34802457
Hit and miss. You get the occasional qt walking around but most are molls.
>>
Tfw st kilda fest
>>
>>34802457
Go to White night, all the lonely girls post Valentine's day will be looking to hook up.
>>
>whining about being born in australia

Absoluting fucking pathetic. Where would you rather be?
>>
>>34802835
Somewhere that has internet and the countries natural resources aren't being raped by mining corporations.
>>
>>34802835
in space heading towards a black hole
>>
>>34802835
Somewhere cold, where the people aren't all outgoing bubbly extroverts who "love summeeeerrr!"
>>
File: IMG_0628.jpg (125KB, 750x1197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
125KB, 750x1197px
>>34803047
>>34803090
>>34803091
You guys just dont know how good youve got it
>>
>>34803202
Tfw not living in Norway
>>
comfy gloomy weather this morning in the east
>>
>>34803202
>being happy with second place
>>
>>34802415
>tfw Perth
Kill me
>>
>>34803333
>>34803256
You dont deserve second place
>>
>>34803202
If you ain't first, you're last
>>
>>34803456
you deserve to cum inside her but only after the other guy
>>
I love melbourne, easily the best city in the country
>>
>>34803394
>tfw listening to the rest of the country complain about the heat for the last three days, meanwhile I can't drive down my street because it's flooded
>>
>>34802415
Ayyy fellow melbfag, living in the best city in the world
>>
>>34803564
>>34804173
By what metric? Canberra has you beat on every standard of quality of life, anywhere in Tas has you beat in terms of weather, and anywhere else in the country has you beat in terms of not being the most regressive, far left city.
>>
>>34804255
By aggregate you duffer
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-melbourne-has-been-named-the-worlds-most-liveable-city-again-2016-8
Beating melb on one thing =/= beating melb overall
>>
>>34802835
Fucking anywhere else?

>Cannot afford property because of Chinese foreign investment
>Weather ranges between hot as fuck to warm
>Shit infrastructure that nobody in government seems to give a shit about addressing; unsustainable developments of one bedroom 700 000 dollar appartments getting priority instead
>Seriously it gets hot for a weekend and the electricity network nearly collapses its a fucking third world joke
>Nothing to do except hang out at the beach and or get drunk how fucking depressed you would be if you didnt even live on the coast I cannot imagine
>Shitskins and gooks everywhere Melbourne in particular is fucked
>No culture whatsoever coupled with shell be roight m8 lucky cuntry attitude ensures absolutely nothing changes
>No jobs
>Boomers everywhere voting for policies that further harm the already bleak prospects of the youth

Cant wait to leave desu China can have this dull hot backwater
>>
>>34804386
why haven't you left yet?
>>
>>34804386
>>No culture whatsoever coupled with shell be roight m8 lucky cuntry attitude ensures absolutely nothing changes

Please leave ASAP, hipster trash.
>>
>>34804939
this is my land. i am white so i should be entitled to have my way.
>>
>Only five Zooper Doopers left.
It's going to be over 35 degrees soon. I can't walk to the shops and get any more!
>>
Same, the city is shit. Fucking Muslim recently ran people in a car. Trains can't handle rain all women my age like pubbing and clubbing something I hate, lots of parties (never been invited to one) I'm so different to the normies.
>>
>>34802415
tfw i can't find a girl from 4chan and in adelaide to be my gf. I only know of one and she has a bf.
Adelaide confirmed for worst state.
>>
>>34805283
so... what are you gonna do about your situation anon?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.