[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Stories/Log

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1486630043712.jpg (181KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486630043712.jpg
181KB, 1024x768px
I'm a reasonably decent looking person I think. I've had 4 experiences with girls.

6'2"
White
150lbs
19 years old
Virgin (I'm probably on easy mode)

>Got asked to prom by qt3.14 emo girl in Art Club
>She was a year older than me by a year

>Had an online girlfriend for 3 years
>pretty cute
>honestly really loved her
>Dumped her because she lost interest in me
>oddly satisfying

>Dated this shortstack latina girl for a while
>she was really into me
>Dumped her because I don't even know why

>worked at a theater for a while and this chubby blonde girl really like me
>she made a bunch of tumblr posts about me and shit
>mostly just ignored her when she texted me

Share your stories.
I'm not a Chad (you just have a warped sense of reality)
>>
Get the fuck out you wannabe Chad normie
Weak bait that is not even worth a precious (You)
>>
>>34801465
I'm actually interested in knowing the experiences of this board.
>>
>>34801443
ok.
explain to me how you are not, by definition, a chad?
>>
>>34801443
I'm also

6'2"
White
150 (-10lbs)
19 years old
Virgin

but I have no experiences with girls
>>
>>34801614
I was the president of Art Club.
>Literally king of the losers
>But some girl basically took over and did all the bossing people around
>no one respected me
I don't participate in any sports.

I'm not aggressive. I have never kissed a girl. I have been kissed, but only by the drunk emo girl and once by the latina girl on the cheek. I've never had sex. I'm extremely passive and soft spoken. I dealt with depression and been on meds most of my life. I only have one really good friend.

I thought I needed to be plowing girls to be a chad.
>>
>>34801443
>>34801528
6'2"
White
55 Kilograms (Fuck you America, get on the metric system)
20 years old
Kissless Virgin.

>Had a online "friends with benefits" for the last 2 years.
>Pretty cool, get pics.
>She's super emotional though.
>She's 27 or something, and is going through a divorce with her husband who was abusive apparently.
>Kind of getting annoyed with her getting upset with me over every single thing though.
>Don't know if the bullshit is worth the benefits.

If real-life relationships are just as boring and annoying as this one, I don't know if I can be bothered with them.
Though maybe she's just a small percentage.
>>
>>34802188
Nah, plenty of people are more easy going.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.