[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you up to this weekend anon? I just ate a pizza and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What were you up to this weekend anon? I just ate a pizza and am watching some movies.
>>
>>34801018
I only get saturdays off and I have to go grocery shopping which takes up like 2 hours out of my fucking day
just watching binging on anime and eating potato chips, all I can really do
>>
I watched Lego Batman, stupid stuff. But I didn't cry watching it, so it was cool.
>>
I have the flu. I hate public transit. I can't bring myself to wear a silly paper mask though so I have no one to blame except myself.
>>
>>34801120
I love wearing these masks! No one talks to me when I wear them, they are amazing.
>>
>>34801018
Drank half a bottle of whiskey yesterday, ended up being passed out for 12 hours or so. Not proud but I had fun.
>>
>>34801018
puking, trying to sleep but failing, wishing I could be dead, shit like that.
>>
>>34801018
And now my father is fucking drunk and wants to talk to me. Hate when it happens. Hope tomorrow he wan't do the same.
>>
>>34801018
Playing vidya and watching disaster movies
>>
SAT inside and played vidiya, fapped and watched shit all day. Gonna have to go back to wagecucking tomorrow ;-;
>>
>be me
>watch a stream
>want to eat
>afraid to miss something
>stay hungry since morning
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 800x2212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 800x2212px
>>34801018
>Went for a run
>Played video games
>Realise it's getting harder for me to enjoy them
>no gf
Breaking point will be reached.
>>
>>34802023
Are you ugly? Or is your personality shit?
>>
File: 79125614.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
79125614.png
21KB, 400x400px
>saw Lego Batman with friends yesterday
>spent all day today watching streams, sleeping, and playing Ni-oh

Felt depressed ever since yesterday. Of course when you go to the theaters, you have to see hundreds of couples. It always makes me sad because i'll never know that feel.
>>
>>34802704
What are your thoughts on this Batman? I saw this with a friend and he doesn't want to talk to me about it.
>>
>>34801018
Had to go to course earlier this morning, drove to it last night and had a minor car accident on the motorway because I was going pretty fast while I was tired after a 13 hour shift.

Just chilling and listening to Grime now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_sjj4A_ew
>>
>>34802779
Definitely for kids, but still funny sometimes. If you go into the movie thinking Batman is going to be dark and menacing as usual. You'll dislike it.

The action was amazing surprisingly, and I had fun. So I liked it.
>>
>>34802892
I liked references to the old show and movies, it was clever (or I am just stupid)
>>
I work as a nightclub photographer so...
>came home at 7am after fucking two random sluts in toilet cubicles and hooking up with a 3rd girl, a 9/10 slim, tall blondie who loves video games
>fallen for her so going to ask her out for Valentines
Can love in a club actually happen? Or is it just a meme?
>>
>>34801018
Putting together my new gunpla. IBO is a great series.
>>
>>34802979
Not unless you get to know her better.
>>
>>34803022
In between making out and trying to keep her drunk friends from being kicked out, we actually had a decent conversation.

She's the "responsible one" in her group, and was the designated driver of the night and she just seems like an awesome chick. She had to drive her friends home early though so had to settle for a sloppy and toilet cubicle sex with a 7.5/10.

One of the hottest girls I've had the luck of hooking up with in a long, long time.
>>
>>34803125
You are making me cry, degenerate.
>>
>>34801018
im at school , doing my work .
>>
>>34803182
See >>34801870 I wasn't always a degenerate like this. I was a REEEEEEEEEEer for a long while. Now though, I've realised that embracing degeneracy is a quick fix of "happiness".

Hopefully I don't (figuratively) fuck this up with this girl.
>>
>>34803261
Quick fix of happiness -- going to the countryside, give up internet, have a wife and 6 children.
>>
>>34803322
Your dubble dubs speak the truth.

Yeah, I'm smitten by the blondie, I hope something serious happens between us.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.