[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you finally come to the realization than you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: LoveAtfirstKiss5.png (172KB, 497x240px) Image search: [Google]
LoveAtfirstKiss5.png
172KB, 497x240px
At what age did you finally come to the realization than you will in fact die a virgin?
>>
>>34800562
Probably around the age I was when I had sex.
>>
File: 1382669750327.jpg (72KB, 600x450px)
1382669750327.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
>>34800562

Early 20's, 35 now.
>>
>>34800562
I want a fucking white bf
This is unfair
>>
>>34800692
inb4 thirsty fags
>>
In my teens, during P.E. in the showers when my benis grew noticeably less than everyone else.
>>
On my 27th birthday
>>
At like 23/24 I was so sure I was close to getting a gf, turns out I was not even close. It is 100x harder than I imagined. Damn...
>>
>>34800562
>At what age did you finally come to the realization than you will in fact die a virgin?
Then I had sex at 19.
Had sex for 16 months with the same girl.
Then nothing for 15 years.
I am 36 now.
>>
>>34800659
I'm 38 but early 20's as well, probably 22/23
>>
>>34800562
when i was 17/ 18. then i realized i could take control of my own life, thoughts and actions and got with a lot of ladies over the years.
29 years old now and the depression and hoplessness have come back. i want to die.
>>
>>34800826

How can I take control over being taller and better looking?
>>
>>34800562
I've come to the realization that I will never lose my virginity unless I stoop to literal 0/10s or morbidly obese chicks who will still cuck me anyway. It's basically a starve to death or fill your stomache with shit just to have something to get rid of that hunger situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x480px)
image.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
I'll just rape some girl when I'm 39 so I don't end up a 40 year old virgin
>>
>>34800562
>At what age did you finally come to the realization than you will in fact die a virgin?

Although I can't speak for other wizards, the realization for me was far more subtle. It didn't come as some blinding epiphany, striking me down at some precise moment. It's knowledge that emerges just as organically as your own growth; it walks in lockstep with your own development and comes just as naturally.

In early adolescence, you become aware of sexual impulses. Other boys do as well, and yet you notice a distinction. They'll shyly look at a girl they find attractive, and that girl will reciprocate for the tiniest moment before she turns away blushing. They glance away from you as well, but there's no momentary flushing of her cheeks, just discomfort and the vague intuition of disgust.

Time passes. You watch people begin to court each other with all the stumbling and silliness of youth. But as clumsy as the steps of your peers are toward adulthood, they're making progress while you find yourself frozen. All that changes is that the looks of disgust women treat you too are far less subtle; the possibility of sex has become real, and the notion of you as sexual has become far more horrifying to them.

The years proceed and you watch people meet, enter relationships. They walk farther away from the place you find yourself bound to, their experiences seeming more distant and occult. Your best friend tells you with excitement his wife is expecting her first child, and the prospect of a woman simply smiling at you is no less an impossibility for you than it was when you were an adolescent.

Eventually, it seems everyone has disappeared over the horizon following the sun, leaving you alone as darkness falls. When night finally takes the sky, when there's no light left, it doesn't come as some shock. After all, the light has been guttering out your entire life. Through the course of it, you gradually learn that midnight is inevitable.
>>
I would say about age 24. Years later still a virgin. Looks like I was right. Although I do have to admit it is probably voluntarily because I have rejected single mothers date offers. I would rather die a virgin then cuck myself.
>>
>>34802237
Beautiful post.

Origami
>>
File: 1484117694025.jpg (55KB, 800x800px)
1484117694025.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>34802237
WitchKing you should write a book or something. I always find your writing to be soothing and informative with just the right amount of casual examples versus information/claims.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.