[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no extreme gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>tfw no extreme gf
>>
i've never seen something like this but i like it
>>
>>34800243
her name is fistinchen
hardcore fisting and scat
have fun
>>
>fuck my pussy anon
>>
>>34800194
Is her vagina sewn closed? How does this not get serious infections? Do people do this often?
>>
File: .....no..png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
.....no..png
164KB, 336x360px
>>34800376
>Do people do this often?

What do you think Anon?
>>
>>34801086
I don't think people do it very often, but my mom did it and I was wondering. She also likes fisting btw, so I wonder about that too
>>
>>34800194
Reminder that western women would prefer to do this than start a family with a decent working class man.

It's all downward from here.
>>
>>34801580
wat originahoin
>>
>>34801580
>but my mom did it
what
>>
>>34801580
Well, S&M is not something that most people indulge in, about the most people will engage in is some light chocking during sex.

That's not to say some people do it, but not most. If you mother engaged in that kind of behaviour, I could see how that would distort your world view a bit. Things like what's in OP's pic are in no way normal, and to think otherwise means that you have a world view of things that does not accurately reflect reality. It's important that you know this, since an inaccurate perception of reality can make for social problems when interacting with others, lest who say or do something wrong thinking it's normal and acceptable.
>>
>>34801580
wut

Storytime, anon.
>>
>>34801800
>chocking

Retard.
>>
>>34801580
>mom did it

give us a story pls, if you are trolling pls make something up
>>
>>34801851
>storytime
Go back to r.eddit you fucking cancerous faggot
>>
O god I just looked it up it's legit
>>
It really looks worse than it is. Stitches are very easy to put in and remove.
>>
So apparently sewing up a vagina is a legitimate medical procedure...
>>
File: 1464779334694.jpg (66KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1464779334694.jpg
66KB, 560x415px
>>34800194
vagina sewnn shut
>>
>>34802718
My mom divorced my dad and started dating another guy who liked SM stuff. He would tie her up and do stuff to her while making me and my sister watch. Usually it was things like sex, spanking, whipping, piercings, fisting, he also dripped candles on her a lot. We were never molested or anything, I think he did it to embarrass my mom? I don't know. I wasn't traumatized by it or anything. The most baity thing about it was that he was black.
>>
Sewn shut vagina with large anal insertions is a patrician fetish. I've seen it in 2D a lot but never in real life.
>>
>>34802894
Go to the police and get this nigger thrown in jail.
>never molested
>wasn't traumatized
It'll be up to the court what crimes he is guilty of, don't dismiss him as being innocent of any wrongdoing.
>>
>>34803000
He was pretty nice most of the time, and I think my sister came out fine too.
>>
>>34802894

thanks, that was boner inducing

>>34803000
kys faggot
>>
>>34803025
You're on /r9k/, you're not fine
>>
>>34802894

what was she saying while he was fisting her? did she ever talked to you during that? what were you thinking while seeing your mother like that? was it arousing? pls tell more
>>
>>34803101
I'm impotent and a bit of a cuck, but I have a few friends and a decent career, I'm not too bad.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.