[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey robots, consider pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: you.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
hey robots, consider pic related
>>
this is someone worthy of pity at least. most robots aren't even at this level
>>
>>34800191
y-yeah, this is not like someone is at this level of life he-he..
>>
>>34800191
I'm one level lower since I'm all that and half Italian half Spic
>>
> pic
All his problems are consequences of him being 3/10. Fucking normies.
>>
It's relatable
>>
accurate for me except a thing or two
>>
It's not my fault everything is so fucking terrifying.

I mean holy shit, every functioning human being today is expected to regularly pilot an explosion-powered killing machine, every fucking day, along with thousands of other people piloting killing machines and all of them have to coordinate themselves as perfectly as a flock of birds and if you fuck up even once in your entire life for a split second you either die horribly or kill somebody else.

And if you want to have any kind of social life you're expected to drink intoxicating poison until you have no control over what you say or do and just hope you don't ruin your whole life without even realising it or just get stabbed or run over as you stumble home in the dark.

Even in regular, normal day to day life without taking any risks just a slight lapse in judgement or concentration, not paying enough attention as you look both ways several times before crossing a suburban road so you don't notice the car coming around the corner and walk right out in front of it.

And that's not even getting into fucking interacting with fucking people where every little autistic shit you do or say is judged and remembered, and everybody just does this all the time like it's nothing.

And fuck making life decisions and trying new things and meeting new people and encountering new situations and fuck everything on this godforsaken earth fuck fuck fuck.
>>
File: 1445638599228.png (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1445638599228.png
35KB, 645x773px
>>34800813

How did we end up like this? Why do such patently defective creatures as ourselves exist? Have robots somehow been created by the conditions of modern society, or have they always existed, a cancer on the human race since the dawn of time?
>>
File: ichiGO.png (648KB, 873x720px) Image search: [Google]
ichiGO.png
648KB, 873x720px
>>34800813
I don't even feel like I was supposed to be born on this planet because of this. I don't understand how people work day in and day out and manage to enjoy all the things that just are incredibly stressful to even participate in.
>>
>>34801329
There is no natural selection anymore. We shouldn't be alive, but we are
>>
>>34800043
>browse /r9k/ cause Im bored again
>stumble upon this
>cant even tell whether its original since my memory is a haze
>get hit in the feels regardless
I guess thats something
>>
File: 1407523217591.jpg (55KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1407523217591.jpg
55KB, 403x403px
>>34800043

All I have in this world is hatred for normans, and I can't even pretend that its justified, that its anything other than pure resentment.

Thats the worst of it. It isn't anyone's fault. There's noone to blame. I'm just an objectively shit human being, and what I or they 'deserve' is neither here nor there because the fact is there's no place for me in the natural order.
>>
>>34801449
This. In humans natural habitat and society we would have no chance of surviving this long. While being able to live a comfy life even as a sperg in modern society, the main downside is that it's a pitiful existence. Like forcing a retarded dog to be a K9 or something like that. Sure, better than starving in the streets. But you're still a retarded dog.
>>
>>34800813
>>34801329
Back in the day we would have nothing to do except go full autismo on some task, we'd be monks, artisans and smiths just writing, tinkering or hammering away all day, happy to complete a good piece of work. If the Mongols invaded they'd kill all the men except us and send us to Samarkand or someplace to work there instead, life would be cosy, Chadatai might even decide to arrange a marriage between us and some qt chubby waifu as per their religion and as some kind of attempt to breed more of us.

Now we have become decadent, people are judged by how well they can entertain others and so we are basically not even human in most people's eyes. We are distracted by video games, sonic, shitposting and other nonsense and never develop the skills that would make us valuable businesswise. There is no religion anymore which, despite its flaws, at least decreed that all souls are valuable and guaranteed you a place in society.

There are still places for us, we can dedicate ourselves to learning to code or something and making money, but even then people will still dislike us on a personal level and due to the normy's natural hate of us many here have had their education derailed. There are still religious people who were kept away from western media like mormons and foreigners, but again we have to step out of our comfort zones to get even an ounce of success, we have to learn a new language, adopt their strange customs and live beneath our means to save money. If we put in a herculean effort there is a low chance of success and it will take years.
>>
File: 1470304823276.jpg (85KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1470304823276.jpg
85KB, 800x850px
>>34801804

Will the uprising ever come? Its all I live for. There was a time when it looked like robot attacks would become as regular a thing as Islamic terrorism, but it never quite materialised.
>>
>>34801804
I think I'll join a religious community jsut to have some friends even if I don't believe at all.
>>
>>34801896
I`m pretty much down for some terrorism most of the time. If more robots were as angry as I was we`d win. We`d make people fear us,truly.
>>
File: 1419632066531.jpg (63KB, 717x837px) Image search: [Google]
1419632066531.jpg
63KB, 717x837px
>>34802549

Give your life to Kek, and for robotkind, anon.
>>
>>34802655
If I don`t find a gf or in some other way become a normalfag,I`ll make them pay. One day you`ll see. I do wonder when and if it will come,however.
>>
File: 1421213803266.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421213803266.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>34802830

Couldn't begrudge you that. What we all really want is to escape. Cruelty is a second-rate pleasure, poor compensation for the things we'll never have.
>>
File: mahgrillKaede.jpg (49KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
mahgrillKaede.jpg
49KB, 576x960px
>>34802911
It could be better. The thought of this as well as the VN project me and a few other bots are working on keeps me from going off the deep end.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.