[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yooo valentines day comin up how are you gonna celebrate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1486302968457.jpg (263KB, 1200x756px) Image search: [Google]
1486302968457.jpg
263KB, 1200x756px
yooo

valentines day comin up

how are you gonna celebrate?
>>
Either going to call in sick or go to work, go home and jerk off then work out, soak in my tub and sleep
>>
by thinking of the girl that doesn't love me
>>
File: 1486676677807.jpg (28KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486676677807.jpg
28KB, 489x499px
>>34799975
I'm going to wake up, eat my Coco Pops with chocolate milk, then I'm going to paint my Stirlander Greatswords with custom swamp base, then masturbating and voila
>>
>>34799975
Me, on the left in the picture
>>
How about going out and chase for single girls guys? I heard it works on that day. Gonna spend hours at Starbucks wish me good luck.
>>
>>34799975
Im gonna see my senpai and try to finally become a normie. Here I go >:).
>>
go to uni, attend my lab session and my lecture. then study in the library til 10pm.
>>
By having sex with my blonde gf and then going to dinner with my Japanese gf.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>34799975
I've started a NoFap just to arrive at valentines day to fap furiously until it's all over.
Day 3 from now.

What has my life come to?
>>
Every day at uni I get to the communal PC lab about 8.30ish before anyone else, and this 4/10 kinda cutie comes in not long after and gives me a sortof smile as though she doesn't know how to smile to people she doesn't know
We've never spoken but I kinda feel like we have a bond, so I've been heavily considering writing an anonymous note and leaving it there before she gets there then clearing off before she sees me in the room

I'm 23 btw
>>
>>34799975
by going to work
>>
>>34800568
what would you write, friend?
>>
>>34800000
yo me too.
awesome repeating digits.
>>
>>34800721
I don't know pal
Just let her know that she's appreciated from afar, i guess
>>
>>34800000
should workout then jerk off, save that test for those sweet gains bro
>>
>>34800568
don't do it. be a man and talk to her. it will only lead to disaster.
>>
>>34800740
I think that's super cute, anon
you should do it
>>
dunno

probably just go to class and then consider suicide

then again i could go to class, fap, and then consider suicide instead
>>
File: bad.jpg (100KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
100KB, 600x470px
>>34800568
Write her this
>It's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.