[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate reddit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: WavyVibrantKoala.webm (530KB, 388x480px) Image search: [Google]
WavyVibrantKoala.webm
530KB, 388x480px
Why do you guys hate reddit?
>>
>>34799542
Why do you look like a dude?
>>
>>34799542
Why do you look like a man?
>>
>>34799542
I don't

the small subreddits with small tightly knit communities are fine
obviously the larger subreddits are shit, but I don't go to those
>>
I don't. I post there frequently.
>>
>>34799542
>women can't even drink a beer without filming themselves with their tits out
How are you nerds not gay yet?
>>
>>34799672
>>34799677

>I don't

DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>34799542
take off your watch you filthy barbarian
>>
>>34799652
I would still totally make her my splooge drenched blowjob queen though

once her hair is wet yeeeeeee, that animal instinct is kicking in lads
>>
File: REDDIT GIF.gif (883KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
REDDIT GIF.gif
883KB, 700x478px
>>34799677
reddit REEEddit i hate you
>>
File: 57644ea4a0a743a7b83bb3ba054c5c9f.jpg (282KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
57644ea4a0a743a7b83bb3ba054c5c9f.jpg
282KB, 1152x1536px
What are your favorite subreddits?
>>
>>34799892
Those pussy lips look like a duck mouth
>>
>>34799542

Downvotes mean only popular opinions survive which means it becomes a groupthink of socially acceptable drivel.

No one wants to hear the truth there.
>>
>>34799905
Those are the best kind of pussy lips bro
>>
>>34799542
Because they're insufferable children that exemplify all the worst that this generation has to offer and have ruined one of the most profoundly important media sharing tools of the 21st centry through sheer force of whining.

Redditors want to be cool and interesting but they're too stupid, lazy and cowardly to do it in any way than the most nondescript way possible that couldn't possibly offend anybody and they're only really like this because of their own disengenuinity.

They aren't necessarily pseudo-intellects, they're pseudo-everything. Everything to them is a way of projecting their insecurities and feeling moderately more profound than the average person but because opinions are varying and you risk offending some party this amalgamates in just making ambiguous snarky insults that can't be deconstructed because there's nothing to deconstruct.

The average working-class individual may not have enough wit about them to explain why they hate this website so much but virtually everyone despises them.
>>
>>34799542
I tried looking for her account but I got nothing, help me out here.
>>
I'm starting to thing I hate this place even more.
>>
>>34800296
/u/Ex-Stripper
>>
>>34800358
Good looks, I appreciate it.
>>
>>34799542
1) Everything has to be "classified". For example the "science" reddit marks every single post as "biology" "medicine" etc etc. Pointless crap.

2) Thousands of people post comments on some posts. Why even bother.

3) Opinions that differ to the majority can be downvoted and hidden, thus creating conformity of opinion.

4) Look at the massive lists of rules on the side of many subreddits. You have to read a fucking novel before posting because typing a couple of words on the internet is super serious and you have to do it fucking 100 % properly or you are banned from my subreddit.
>>
Because you can't shut those fuckers up when they keep on going with their shit. Most of them keep replying simply because they want to make an argument, not because they want to share an opinion.

Also, karma sucks.

Easy way to get karma - find the most down voted post and reply with a reason it was down voted for, can also mask the reason as your opinion, up to your writing style.
Another way - find the most upvoted post and continue the circlejerk until the cringe won't reach its limits.
>>
>>34801722
>3) Opinions that differ to the majority can be downvoted and hidden, thus creating conformity of opinion.
This and the format in general are my top reasons for not browsing Reddit. Anonymity has really spoiled me.
>>
>>34799905
>duck mouth
it's called a beak you imbecile.
youwontbelievetheshitihavetoputupwith.svg
>>
>>34800125 >>34800290

So, exactly the same as here.
>>
>>34802874
>So, exactly the same as here.
Downvoted
>>
>>34802809
>svg
Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>34802874
downboated :^).
>>
File: reddit gold.png (23KB, 876x265px) Image search: [Google]
reddit gold.png
23KB, 876x265px
>>34799542
i actually started posting and made a reddit account, they're actually pretty nice for normies. i made a post and someone even gave me 'gold' whatever that was! i was like HUH??
>>
that's too masculine for me, but I like that Irish/Scottish/Celtiberian thing *she* has going on. Is there a vagina with clit image to ease my anxiety?
>>
File: 4InhxwA.jpg (1MB, 4665x3110px) Image search: [Google]
4InhxwA.jpg
1MB, 4665x3110px
>>34805521
I had to dig deep for this find.
>>
>>34799672
>>34799677
Unitonically fuck off. Post on r9k or post on reddit, can't have both. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>34802874
Stopped reading right there.
>>
I used to post on reddit a lot.
Nobody there is a decent human being. Everybody is looking for just upvotes, and it pisses me off. Everyone's a cunt, just like everywhere on the internet. r9k is just 5% better. at best.
>>
>>34806795
Nailed it on the head, anon.
>>
>>34799542
I'd hit.
>>
Plebbit is just one big circlejerk of who can be the wittiest without having an unpopular op
I would never use the site if 4chan wasn't blocked at work
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.