[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K, why are people so irrevocably dense? From the anti trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
R9K, why are people so irrevocably dense? From the anti trump protests to feverish defense of anything without necessarily backing up their arguments with sufficient sources etc. etc. This may sound a little autistic but it kinda gets on my nerves.
>>
The vast majority of people are painfully stupid

I blame the fluoride
>>
>>34799469
>>34799504
>t. retards
>>
it's not a protest, they are waiting in line at the apple store to get their phone fixed.
>>
>>34799523
>greetings from retards
>????
>>
>>34799469
What about Trump shills? Are they not also dense?

If you don't have a cynical view of literally everything you belong on /pol/ not /r9k/ tbqh
>>
>>34799469
Because people don't actually know what they're protesting for and don't do any research on politics and just follow the general mindset of their peers.

That being said, I think Trump is a fucking disaster and I do think people should be protesting, but they should be protesting for things like Trump's proposed tax cuts on the rich and his desire to repeal Dod Frank, not over this stupid shit like "women".
>>
>>34799591
Cynicism is a quality typical of any 4chan board.
>>
So then why would individuals also refuse to believe Cannabis induced psychosis is a thing as well? Individuals who are all "DUDE WEED LMAO" are the most at fault. Personally I like to smoke marijuana myself but I don't blindly go into drug consumption without fucking reading about what I'm doing to my body.
>>
>>34799607
this. protestors who don't know why they're protesting or are protesting for the wrong reasons aren't NECESSARILY in the wrong. You can be on the right side for the wrong reasons.

I will say though that, while it is an annoying position to take, economic fuck ups and retraction of healthcare affects/will disproportionately affect minorities, women, and minority women
>>
are you calling anti trump people dense? its the other way around buddy. trump people do crazy gymnastics whenever presented with proof their idol is a manchild that is clearly not fit to lead shit.
>>
>>34799607
Why won't individuals actually look into his policies and speak against these issues instead of something that doesn't necessarily need to be protested against then?
>>
They believe everything they see on CNN or twitter, I don't think they can fathom how corrupt our system is or how its run by crooks.

They literally think Trump is retarded even though hes a genius when it comes to business, compared to Obama who hasn't accomplished anything close to what Trump has outside of politics, which is just being charismatic enough to win votes then doing nothing that you said you would.
>>
>>34799758
what do you say about the fact that trump signs executive orders without reading them and that he thinks he does not need intelligence briefings? go on, im curious.

oh, and please try to respond with something other than "but shillary"
>>
>>34799607
>but they should be protesting for things like Trump's proposed tax cuts on the rich

>GOP Presidential candidate Donald Trump released details of his tax reform plan today. It features a system with much lower tax rates than current law, and a broadened tax base for high income earners.

Source: https://www.atr.org/atr-analysis-donald-trump-tax-reform-plan

Niggas don't know shit.
>>
>>34799736
people can be on the right side for the wrong reasons

There are legitimate grievances against a lot of shit he does. Women don't like his policies on womens health or his comments. Some people don't like the idea of ethnic/religious nationalism. Some people are mad about his economic policies (that will affect women/minorities more than most). Some people think the wall is fucking retarded. Some people just think he's retarded. Some people just wanna light some shit on fire.

Takes all kinds my dude
>>
>>34799832
Well I guess you can't not keep people from throwing wads of shit at each other for long. Thanks anon <3
>>
>>34799810
I think that so far the results are good, so he should keep doing what he's doing.
>>
>>34799810

That's dumb, but I never said Trump was perfect. Its just makes sense to me that someone who has actually proven themselves as someone who can get shit done would be better for the job than someones who just good at being likable.
>>
File: 02utvTo.jpg (926KB, 2397x8099px) Image search: [Google]
02utvTo.jpg
926KB, 2397x8099px
>>34799882
i dont even need to argue with you, your reply shows your idiocy.
in case you want to keep going and wish to reply "see you have no counter argument"; how in the world can you say that its a good thing for the president to not know what he is putting into effect? absolute retardery

>>34799913
just doing shit is not enough. youre basically saying "well as long as he does something". the fact that he's doing some things does not mean that those things he does will leave positive results. this is obvious.
>>
>>34800079
>(((Zuker)))
>>
>>34800121
damn you put my arguments to shame with your masterpiece.

you guys are just like the SJWs with their mental gymnastics. if somebody comes up to you with good arguments, you either turn a blind eye or do some crazy mental gymnastics to show your fanboyism.
>>
>>34800079
>just doing shit is not enough. you're basically saying "well as long as he does something"

No, if that were the case I would be satisfied with him being a plumber and somehow ending up in the white house.

The problem with politics is that its basically a popularity contest, you just have to convince people you can do the job, not actually be capable of doing it. Running a campaign cost tons of money, so politicians tend to rely on special interest groups to fund them, putting an end to any hope of them objectively looking at our situation and acting accordingly once they do get elected. Trump is simply a danger to the status quo because hes neither a politician nor does he needs anyone's money, so everyone that is banking off of america running as it is now are using all their pull to throw him off course and turn the people against him.

Not to make it seem like this is good vs evil, its really just chad vs chad, people just hope that this chad won't screw us over as much.
>>
>>34800388
>people just hope that this chad won't screw us over as much.
Except he already has, hasn't he? Devos, for instance. I understand that the fact that he's a billionaire and "not a politician" were big reasons as to why he was elected, but there comes a point when you have to admit "well, fuck. We were played by an insecure manchild".
>>
>>34800503

Its still too early for me to go full "Fuck Trump!" with the rest of America, I'm just waiting to see how he does for a while.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.