[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this week more good or bad for you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

was this week more good or bad for you
>>
>>34799226
did you hit it off with one of them?
>>
File: cJG-D0BikDM.jpg (166KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cJG-D0BikDM.jpg
166KB, 768x1024px
>>34799226
what will you do in assignment
>>
File: 68.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
I just wanna be loved why they gotta deceive me
Get what they want then they leave me
>>
File: payday.jpg (108KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
payday.jpg
108KB, 300x250px
>off duty cop makes a robber into a human seive in my block
>I start going full wolf of wall street with my /biz/ plans
>flirty banter with cute jewesses
>found myself a cool as fuck all black on black on black suit
>tinnitus regressing (or so it seems)

It was a neat week
>>
I got the stomoch flu and have been shitting liquid for the past 10 hours.
Makes me want to die.
>>
i had a short moment of unexplainable joy, i felt better than i had in a long time.

otherwise, no, the rest of the week just made me wanna kill myself
>>
>>34799148
Good simply because I was able to talk to someone of the opposite sex, other than that it's just the same as usual.
>>
>>34799148
>got all my projects and assignments turned in on time
>bombed an exam and started fapping in public again

it was more meandering and ineffectual
>>
>>34799362
if you listen to lil peep you have trash taste and i can imagine plenty of reasons for why any decent person would avoid you like the plague
>>
>>34799148

It was alright.

Got my tax return and paid off my credit card fully. Started opening up more to the normies at work and they aren't shunning me like an autist so ++
>>
File: 07.jpg (209KB, 1280x1442px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
209KB, 1280x1442px
>>34800691
My taste is a lot better than yours
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>34799515

I have diarrhea too anon. It's going to be okay.

It was more bad. Girl I like got engaged. I caught my coworker stealing supplies and had to confront him about it which was uncomfortable. My gay dog is being put to sleep as we speak though so that's nice.
>>
>>34799148
Bad. I'm really going to get fired soon.
>>
Good. Lots of shit I need to do but I've been hanging with this qt 3.14 for the past few weeks. She comes over and cuddles me while we watch doctor who until 1 in the morning.

Shit is cash
>>
pretty good. Joined a new gym, worked out everyday, my friends actually joined me at trivia this week so I wasn't too lonely. Paid off my therapist and Hospital bills...
>>
Bad, I have an exam in three days, but I spent the whole week doing nothing and I'm gonna fail badly.
>>
>>34799148
Bad. Really bad. People I love hate me. People I don't really know tell me very personal things I'm not ready to handle. The only person I communicate with is very hypocritical (as I can see). Parents are always home, so can't be alone and cry.
>>
>>34801829
What exam? It can be possible to learn everything you need in 3 days, I tried.
>>
>>34801829
Get off /r9k/ and study you fool.
You may bomb it, but you can improve how hard you bomb.
>>
File: Untitled.png (322KB, 862x501px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
322KB, 862x501px
Bad. I feel my depression creeping back after a few months of feeling fine. Also more anxiety than usually
>>
>>34799148
At work (reeeee normie) I was given priority over all other departments because of my proficiency in the three new softwares the department leads are being trained in. So far I've been the only person to complete all of our homework and understand what's expected of us. The people I supervise fucking adore me because I'm so polite and lenient on them and ask for their opinion in everything we do. The people below them love me because I treat them like people and cater to their individual needs.

At home I'm perfecting the gothic lolita coord I'm designing which is coming along great.

The only problem is my chronic alcoholism that sends my bipolar disorder into episodes of deep depression when I push my limits and I wind up a sobbing, vomiting mess. Has happened twice this week because the stress of performing well at my job leads to me drinking when I'm off the clock.

My psychologist canceled our meeting this week. I am devastated because I've been doing homework assigned to me for two weeks for our PTSD shit and now it feels as if it's for nothing (even though I can do it for one more week).

It's a mixed fucking bag OP.
>>
>>34801862
Gasdynamics.

I know it's possible, it's how I usually do. The problem isn't time though, I could have a week more and still waste it.

I've tried many times to get my life back on track, but if I could I wouldn't be a robot in the first place.

You >>34801884 are right though, there is still hope. I guess I'll go to bed now and I promise to you I won't visit 4chan until after the exam. Thanks guys.
>>
Bad, failed my driving test, did nothing productive that I planned on doing. Feels like everything has been going downhill since a year ago or so.
>>
So much good has happened this week, so many blessings, but none of them matter because she left me, forever maybe.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.