[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smoking general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: nothanksbuddy.jpg (40KB, 521x604px) Image search: [Google]
nothanksbuddy.jpg
40KB, 521x604px
Do any of you robots smoke?

I'm wondering if I should start smoking indoors.It's too cold outside. How much is okay to smoke indoors before you're stuck with the smell forever?
>>
>not wanting your house to small like cigarettes

I used to smoke cigs in my shitty truck when it was cold. You could also vape.
>>
>>34798817
It can smell nice, but what if one day I no longer want it to smell of smoke? Can't just turn back the clock then.
>>
>>34798783
smoking indoors during winter is a bad idea. In the summer you can open the windows and use a fan to get the smoke away, but if you're going to do something like that during the winter you might as well smoke outside.

My advice is to just endure the cold if you want to smoke but don't want the smell
>>
>>34799227
I don't mind the smell per se, I just wonder how much one can smoke indoors before you're past the point of no return, when your place is going to smell of smoke forever if you don't take drastic measures.
>>
>>34799259
well that depends on the room you're smoking in. A small room with poor venitlation would get smelly really fast. A larger room would take more time to get smelly.

It's hard to say because if you smoke inside, you get used to the smell, and you don't notice it until it's too late
>>
>>34799296
I gave in. Sitting here smoking in front of my computer and it's quite pleasant.

Was hoping there'd be more interest in a smoking thread though.
>>
File: 1479590466399.jpg (347KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479590466399.jpg
347KB, 1280x1280px
>>34798783
I smoke but I'm disgusted by it and usually don't even finish the cig
>>
>>34798783

Oldfag anon. I smoked for 20 years, first 10 years all it it did was deepen my voice. After that the bad stuff kicked in.

Anyway, don't smoke indoors. Nevermind the smell it's your walls turning yellow from the smoke stains that'll gross you and visitors out.
>>
>>34800760
It would be maybe 1-2 packs a week and only when it's too cold to smoke outside.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.