[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have the chance to do anything I want >born into a well-off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1477266281298.jpg (474KB, 1015x766px) Image search: [Google]
1477266281298.jpg
474KB, 1015x766px
>have the chance to do anything I want
>born into a well-off family, have literally endless opportunities at my door
>have good looks, health, and just be normal-looking in general
>have the social skills to talk to anyone. Maybe not chad-tier social skills but I can still hold a conversation faily easily
>have the willpower to be able to do anything I want
>have swallowed the "do whatever you want to do" pill
>all in all, I can do /anything/ I want

>have no fucking idea what it is I want to do
So now I just continue this cycle of inactivity and doing nothing

Anyone else? Any time there's something big I want to do, I wait it out a few weeks (or days) and then I don't want to do it anymore.
>>
>>34798755
You're lazy, welcome to the club
>>
>>34798781
Most certainly, yes.

How do I terminate my subscription to this club?

How does anyone manage to Want something so much they actually do it? And I don't mean small stuff, I mean the life-changing events.

How can I will myself to be so motivated to do something long-term that I continue to be motivated throughout it?

Is there even a way out of this?
>>
I have the same problem tho I'm not good-looking, don't have social skills, don't have willpower and wasn't born into a well-off family.

But what SHOULD you do when life has no meaning anyway? Everything is so pointless.
>>
>>34798987
Exactly my thoughts

Like, I'd love to do something wild and "amazing" because I do recognize how ridiculously lucky I am. Everything I have is because of simple luck.

I'd like to do something "out there" to at least make use of this luck, not let it go to waste. Do something for all the people who wish they could be where I am so they can do the things they want to do but are unable to because of their bad luck.

But what can I do when nothing appeals as strongly to me? Tbh I just want to leave this Earth. Not suicide, but I just want to go "fuck this" and become a monk. To live detached from material reality and everything that stems from it

Huh, the captcha is my last name...
>>
a couple of weeks ago i discovered Christopher Hitchens. ever since then, it feels like he inspired me to better myself and to want to do something ambicious with my life. maybe if you look into him he'll motivate you to do something specific with yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2LehsA1dk

that is by no means the best Hitch video, but it gives you an idea of what the man is like. guy's my idol.
>>
>>34798755
Make a videogame for me. If you're told what to do, it should be good, right?
>>
>>34799107
I just googled him and he's just another "antitheist" edgelord

I cannot follow people like him because of what I know to be true from personal experience.
>>
>>34799222
>"antitheist" edgelord
well, i clearly misjudged you. he was a rational man in an irrational world, not some edglord. good luck with that.
>>
Buy a gun and shoot yourself, retard.
>>
>>34799222
>because of what I know to be true from personal experience
Have you met God in person? That's pretty cool.
>>
>>34799682
I haven't met Him because there is no "Him" to be met, as God transcends all of Creation

But yes, I am aware of His presence
>>
I know that feel anon.

I solved it by making the thing I want to be finding my purpose.
>>
>>34800326
How do you start though? What do you do in order to find your purpose?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.