[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your tindergame coming along?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: images.png (2KB, 337x150px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 337x150px
How's your tindergame coming along?
>>
>>34798538
>21
>was supposed to have first tinder date this week
>hit it off really well with girl
>first date ever
>super excited
>girl bails on me and then claims she's not looking for anything romantic or sexual
>>
Kill yourself if you use this shit
Death to normalfags
>>
Literally nothing
No matches no dates nothing
Someone told me it's because women use it like a game and don't really fuck guys in here
They just collect matches and message a few whike they're bored at work
>>
>>34798622
>don't really fuck guys in here
so WHERE do they fuck guys
it's like the number of fucks is evaporating in nature
>no sex on dating app
>no sex from club sluts
etc
>>
i deleted my faceberg so it doesn't work for me anymore
>>
>>34798538
they wont send me verification code
seems like a common problem
>>
>>34798538
Fuck tinder, it's an app for women only. Men try in a vain attempt getting few matches with women amassing adoration and cheap compliments to boost their natural frail fucking self esteem. The girls using tinder needs to get down to earth and unless you look nothing less than a model you'll have no chance of getting the slightest of their attention.
>>
>>34798538
Eh, it's was all right, but I uninstalled it after banging two girls shortly arriving in a new city and getting no pleasure because there was no link between us. I'm going back for a week where I used to live, there I know we get along really well with my sexfriends and in turn the sex is fucking great.

Personnality matters for sex guys, if there's no connection with the girl, you'll fuck and cum, sure, but it won't be great.
>>
File: another level.jpg (103KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
another level.jpg
103KB, 540x720px
>>34798538
I'm a bald 29yo, with long beard, no 6pack. I live in a small city, but often go to the big city. I've had some 30+ Tinder dates since installing the app 9 months ago, and had sex with 20 of them (with a few we're still in touch, great girls who happen to be smart and well rounded).
All of them were 5-8/10.

The trick is: be an entertainer. I've gone the extra light year, by now I know all the nice restaurants in town, attractions, stories, jokes and interesting/controversial topics. As long as they don't get bored, you'll get something, from a kiss to a blowjob to sex and extras (anal, toys, etc...)
>>
>>34798707
Normal people barely have sex
That's why it's so hard for guys
Even normalfags don't get laid from tinder since women only want to fuck chads
>>
>>34798622
Same here in my country, you get matches but when is come to conversation they dont talk, meeting? forget it, unless you got pictures with expensive car.
>>
>>34798538
>tinder
normalfags pls go
>>
>>34798538
>Had over 200 matches
>booked a couple dates off of it but didn't go anywhere
>then I met my ex-gf on Tinder
>obviously deleted app out of respect for her but didn't delete account
>reinstalled after we broke up
>messaged a ton of old matches but a lot were inactive accounts or weren't responding
>decide to restart account
>3 weeks and only 4 matches
>no one has responded to me yet

Maybe it's karmic justice for me breaking up with her
>>
>>34799063
I'm a fit 28yo with full head of hair, and good facial aesthetics.
Talking to girls is like pulling out my own teeth with pliers. In my head I'm fantasizing about fucking, torturing and strangling them and the sound of Hitler speeches and merzbow albums. Mind you, I love women, I just have certain fetishes.

I'm a totally tolerant normal well adjusted dude though.
>>
File: souswha.png (171KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
souswha.png
171KB, 432x480px
>>34799063
Nice fictional story anon ever thought about becoming a novelist?
>>
>>34799163
>Talking to girls is like pulling out my own teeth with pliers. In my head I'm fantasizing about fucking, torturing and strangling them and the sound of Hitler speeches and merzbow albums. Mind you, I love women, I just have certain fetishes.

>I'm a totally tolerant normal well adjusted dude though.

Weirdly enough, I have trouble believing that last sentence.
>>
I dream about having a secret underground lair which I decorate with the bones of my victims. At night I go into the city and abduct young waifish girls and drag them back to my abode. I keep them locked up in rape cages, in my rape cave, and raise them to be my concubines. I purposely keep them in a state of arrested development and submission out of the erotic thrill of it. When their beauty fades, I slaughter and cannibalize them, and use their entrails to decorate my rape cave.
>>
File: rarepepemanly.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepemanly.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
>>34799172
Feel free not to believe me. You don't realize it because you're probably a kid, but after 25-26 men have a confidence boost and it starts to rain pussy. Unless you're a total looser, of course.
>>
>>34799267
AM ALMOST 30 WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN?
>>
File: magic.jpg (109KB, 1392x867px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
109KB, 1392x867px
>>34799287
then get your shit together
>>
>>34798538
nah, doing a lot better on grindr
>>
>>34799390
fuckin gays have it so easy.
It's totally socially acceptable for gays to be sexually aggressive in a crass way, and even if you're a passive sperg, people will approach you.
Lucky lucky faggots, you don't know the struggle.
>>
File: 1485194551682.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485194551682.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>34799134
It's due to recent changes (a few months old) in the discovery/matching algorithm.

I'm a tall, white, /fit/, strong-jawlined, charismatic lad with blue eyes, a symmetricral Chad face and a good profile, who like you used to have no trouble getting matches, but now getting nothing.
They changed it so that to even have your profile shown to others, you either need to be:
a) a 4-or-above woman
b) a 8-or-above man

If you don't meet any of those criterias, you NEED to be a paying user - and I sure as hell ain't paying to use a product as crippled by bugs and glitches as it is in its current state.

Give Bumble a try instead.
>>
>>34799668
bumble doesnt work either
>>
2 weird matches removed, I had six overall, 4 now.

Matched with qt today and her profile became impossible to load and found another profile of her hours later. Figures I suck because no girl keeps a convo with me.
>>
>>34798582
>girl bails on me

Had this too but instead in real life, just hours before our date.

Women are so god damn annoying. They will lead you on and even say yes to a date, but only for attention and because they do not want to bring up the courage to say no in your face. Men are expected to go through all the effort and then women can't even have the decency to be honest to you.
>>
File: 1473212509301.jpg (594KB, 2792x2732px) Image search: [Google]
1473212509301.jpg
594KB, 2792x2732px
I have no experience with women beyond basic platonic interactions at work and school. No girl has ever expressed interest in me. Is it worth downloading Tinder just to try?
>>
File: IMG_5458.png (90KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5458.png
90KB, 750x1334px
>>34798538
I've had nothing but success from tinder lost my virginity with it and my hookup number would be well over 20 now
>>
>>34798582
>claims she's not looking for anything romantic or sexual
Then why the fuck is she on tinder
They could at least put some fucking effort into their lies
>>
Have a fake facebook for messaging uni flatmates, is it worth me using a real tinder pic and using that?
Scared to use a real fb
>>
>>34799163
2edgy4me. If this aint bait please seek medical help my man. It really aint good to fantasize about torture
>>
Many matches and only two that went somewhere. One that was a month worth of weird sex with a girl that was like 90lbs and was into erotic fanfiction, don't miss her. The other was a month worth of getting high and fucking like rabbits in a mommydom/little girl relationship (I'm trans and a sub).

I miss the second one the most.
>>
>>34798538
Actually okay. After months of trying and deleting and remaking my account I've gotten some matches. Got the phone numbers of 3 so far, have been texting one of the qts for like 2 days and am supposed to meet for pizza on tuesday. Dunno how itll go, since I'm a 23 year old kHv who's never even had female friends. I'm just gonna do the same thing I do when I text with her, take a bunch of xanax and say a bunch of dumb shit since it seems to be working.
>>
>>34801503
You better message Ava that ass looks phenomenal
>>
>>34801503
>90lbs and was into erotic fanfiction
omg...so jealour
>>
>be two months ago
>match with qt that lives 2 miles away
>she unmatches me because i didnt message her
>be two days ago
>re match with her
>message her last night
>no response
like what the fuck
>>
>>34801272
99% of women on Tinder are there for the attention. The only reason why she initially said yes to him is because she wanted to see him squirm and get desperate for her.

For women extreme narcissism is the baseline.
>>
>>34801566
She's alright, but >39 miles

>>34801586
The only thing I regret is that at the time I wasn't into butt stuff and she wanted to try putting stuff in me and I regret saying no. Lives on the other side of the country now
>>
>>34801058
>your
Green text the virginity loss story anon I'm interested in doing something like this once I gain a couple pounds from the gym.
>>
>>34798725

Ditto. Pretty sure I'd get nowhere but at least I'd like the verification I'm ugly.
>>
>>34801642
I almost never get women to respond to me. They swipe right on me and then ignore my chats

I don't fucking understand it
>>
>>34799267
>but after 25-26 men have a confidence boost and it starts to rain pussy

Wut. I'm 34 and this never happened. Are you tall and handsome or white?
>>
>>34798590
Alpha is here bois run away
>>
>>34799203
All of my ikrs
>>
Got 1 match last week, and she actually responded to me. We talked about Mario games for a couple of minutes, but then she went silent (like they all do to me).

The next day she messaged back saying she was sorry but she went to sleep. I decided just to forget it. She was a heavier girl, but I don't really care about weight too much.
Before her, I went a month with no match. I've been thinking of just deleting the app.
>>
super like an ugly person, it will make them feel good
>>
>>34798538
i get matches, but I am terrible at the messaging side, tips pl0x0rz?
>>
>open app for first time in months and begin swiping
>4 matches in one day, all real
>one of them messages me first
>panic and delete app without responding
Why do i have to be so pathetic ?
>>
File: 1485483515320.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485483515320.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>the only reason I don't want to make one because old classmates will see me
>>
A bunch of matches that don't respond, a bunch that flake, and a few I don't even remember swiping.
>>
>>34798622
>and don't really fuck guys in here

They do, the toppest of the top ultra chad. Honestly these apps are just exhausting, they've allowed plain jane nobody girls instant acess to creme of the crop dudes. These fucking apps have RUINED the game for average joes
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.