[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is /r9k/ right? I thought the beta bux alpha fucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4047553113611.jpg (35KB, 480x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4047553113611.jpg
35KB, 480x719px
Why the fuck is /r9k/ right? I thought the beta bux alpha fucks thing was bullshit. Goddamn it.

> still deeply madly in love with ex, who left me in 2014
> been writing a diary to her ever since
> decide to turn my life around after years of wishing for her back
> after 300 rejections finally get a job
> working for a community organisation, full of middle aged women, one girl is young, 22, big green eyes, nice arse, and very, very shy
> I had to shadow her as part of training, read up on conversation topics since im spending 6 hours with her
> make her laugh and im not being autistic, making good eye contact
> we grab lunch together and I tell her how nice she is, how beautiful I thought she was since the moment I saw her
> she smiles and says lets go out sometime
> get her number!! This is fucking awesome
> I pay for lunch because fuck it why not
> get a text the next day
> "anon I feel like shit, I got drunk last night and this guy took advantage of me, I feel like a slag, can we go for dinner?"
> literally cannot believe what im reading
> I dont understand, I genuinely thought we had a great connection.

I havent messaged back. Im miserable, this is my first date in three years. Im tempted to go see her and try and put my foot down, to try and salvage what we had. I feel like a fucking idiot.
>>
AWALT

Modern women are beyond redemption. The sooner you fully accept this, you will be able to move on with your life.

You are incapable of being Alpha. Your behaviour was truly Beta and she took advantage. She does not want Beta cock, she wants to be abused by a sociopathic Chad wanker and then run to you in order to vent and absolve herself of feeling like the whore that she is

>very, very shy

more often than not, huge closet sluts
>>
>salvaging THAT
Lmfao. So this is the power of straight relationships. So noble.
>>
>>34797070
She clearly just thinks of you as a friend, what's the problem? Don't compliment women as it may not get your sexual intentions across, just go in for a kiss.
>>
File: Lw20kMM.gif (855KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lw20kMM.gif
855KB, 300x300px
Time to take the chad pill

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

Your juvenile romantic fantasies about what women SHOULD be are sabotaging your real life romantic prospects.
>>
>>34797070
Simply based on the fact that she said she got taken advantage of means she doesn't see herself responsible for her own actions(unless she literally got stalked, attacked, held down and raped, which I doubt). I'd bail the fuck out on that crap.

Don't just confront her, that'll just make you look like a sociopath expecting her to be your slave as soon as you start dating. Instead just distance yourself, stop flirting, just be kind and friendly but not show interest in her anymore.

Good luck and sorry for your loss
>>
wait wtf. You're ex texted you that or this girl? why would some girl you barely know text you about her being a slut?

>been writing a diary to her
kek KYS faggot i thought i was pathetic.
>>
Always nice to see someone get firsthand experience with the modern day woman.

You can either become her personal beta orbiter, or just forget about her. I'd just forget about her. Obviously she has no self-control.
Also, GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE!!!
>>
Go ask /adv/.

A bunch of roasties and beta males there. It'll be funny to see their rationalizations and spin jobs.
>>
ITT:
>OP is mad that a girl he had a crush on wasn't 100% devoted to him after they went out for lunch as coworkers
>OP is mad that a girl turned out to be a normal female after he applied all his fairy tale romantic expectations on her within hours of meeting her
>OP is a faggot
Any questions?
>>
>>34797070
>to try and salvage what we had.

You had nothing, what the fuck do you want to salvage?
She's a closeted slut. Most of the shy girls are. Since they are normally shy and quiet it's really easy for them to just fuck like a rabbit and shut up about it.
>>
>>34797556
you're a fucking retard.

>go out to lunch as coworkers
>next day gets some sob story text about her getting fucked while drunk
>wants op to pay for a date after her being a cheap whore
>normal female

even if she did do that why would she tell him? A normal female would just keep that to herself. she is definitely a basket case.
>>
>>34797070

Tell her to fuck herself

dont reply and leave it at that. She will get the message no one want's a slut.
>>
this is why having feelings for girls and supporting them is stupid. they're literally just mindless holes you trick long enough to have usage.
>>
File: Chose_schoolgirl.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Chose_schoolgirl.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34797070
Chose a school girl to:

1. Give to 16-bro
2. Give to 17-bro
3. Fuck
4. Marry

All the rest die.
>>
>"anon I feel like shit, I got drunk last night and this guy took advantage of me, I feel like a slag, can we go for dinner?"

I went through years of this in my teens/early twenties.

Eventually you learn that you will never, ever get pussy if you act like the kind, considerate gentleman your mother raised you to be.

Don't ever position yourself as some woman's 'shoulder to cry on'. I know it's been fucking burned into you since birth that that's what you should do, but don't.

You should ignore women and focus on yourself. Eventually, one of them see you ignoring her and and take that as a signal that you're worth something.

Don't budge until she's throwing herself at you, and even then, act with restraint. You must keep her wanting.
>>
>>34797782
>go out to lunch as coworkers
>next day gets some sob story text about her getting fucked while drunk
>wants op to pay for a date after her being a cheap whore
>normal female

Yes, that's exactly what normal females do.
OK, most of them skip the sob story part.
>>
>>34797070
Is that a typical Japanese class?
>>
>>34797987
>You should ignore women and focus on yourself. Eventually, one of them see you ignoring her and and take that as a signal that you're worth something.
>Don't budge until she's throwing herself at you, and even then, act with restraint. You must keep her wanting.

This is bad advice if your self-improvement never puts you around any women. Followed that path for years, and sure I have skills and shit, but zero women falling into my lap.
>>
>>34798068
>if your self-improvement never puts you around any women

Well yeah, no shit.

But OP *was* around women. His mistake was letting this cunt know that he's thirsty by paying attention to and socializing with her.
>>
>>34797070
> we grab lunch together and I tell her how nice she is, how beautiful I thought she was since the moment I saw her

What made you think this was a good idea?

I say agree to hang out but end up flaking an hour before then do something else.
>>
>>34798354
It seemed like the right thing to say, and besides it was true. Looking back... maybe... I dont know like I said it felt right
>>
>>34798176
I work with her, I was literally being paid to spend time with her. I cant help it man, im lonely. I thought she was too
>>
>>34798631
>I cant help it man, im lonely.

You can help it. Man up and control your thirst. Look at it this way: If you hadn't been so thirsty and made it obvious to this chick that she can have your dick whenever she wants, you might have piqued her interest.

Instead, now that she knows you're available whenever, it's like you're already married - you don't get sex, but you're expected to support her.

>I thought she was too

Women can never be lonely in the same way men are. Certainly not average looking ones in their 20's, anyway.
>>
>>34798737
Shit... your right. I fucked up. I dont know what to do. This is literally the only female I know. I hate life. I hate it.
>>
>>34797782
>>go out to lunch as coworkers
>>next day gets some sob story text about her getting fucked while drunk
>>wants op to pay for a date after her being a cheap whore
>>normal female
This is normal histrionic female behavior. Always a victim, always the center of attention, and always wants to be taken care of and paid for even by complete strangers.
>>
>>34797070
Sorry nigga, you thought there was something more there, but to her you're just a friend.
>>
>instantly falls in love with any woman who shows him the tiniest amount of attention
>spew feelings in her face at the first opportunity like a clueless puppy
>throw money at her
>get surprised when she doesn't give a shit about you
This is normal pathetic beta behavior. Always misguided, always delusional, and always thinks acting clingy is attractive even to complete strangers.
>>
Listen, OP, there is no question that you acted like a retard, and there is no question that she did some dumb shit as well. I don't think that you are absolutely doomed, though. You went on a single date which is not really exclusive GF/BF territory. It sounds like she may actually care about pursuing a relationship with you because she went to the trouble of admitting what happened. I think you should cautiously continue pursuing her, but (1) cut out the clingy bullshit, (2) stop paying for her shit, and (3) drop her if she pulls any more nonsense.
>>
File: 1485623638705.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485623638705.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>34797070

DISTANCE YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RETARD.

YOU ARE A MEAL TICKET TO HER, YOU LITERALLY DOWNGRADED FROM BF TO ORBITER.

You broke up for a fuckig reason, you're not compatible with eachother, stop wasting your fucking time chasing things you'll never catch.
>>
If and WHEN you do because you should and If you dont then you're a disgrace Be sure to emphasize how drinking is shit and will ruin relationships if not used responsibly. If she still persists to be a piece of shit after ceasing alcohol then you put your foot down on HER.
>>
>>34797338
If a robot did that she would have peppersprayed him in the face, but she was smiling because it was chad.
>>
Don't listen to what everyone else is saying in this thread, OP....

Take her out to dinner, drop fat stacks and let her panties soak
>>
>>34799639
It was definitely Chad. He probably fucked her the night before and pulled her hair. Him doing that as a joke reminded her of it and she instantly became horny.
>>
>>34797070
>reject every girl that likes me
>whenever I like one I get all emotional and shit
>turn other people down because I only want the one
>think they are special
reading this only reminds me that women don't want you to care about them. Maybe I should just start fucking random bitches instead of saving myself for someone I think is special. Because obviously thinking of them that way only repels them
>>
>>34797070

Reminder that this is a troll thread, its actually pretty obvious
>>
File: 1485834428014.jpg (67KB, 572x626px) Image search: [Google]
1485834428014.jpg
67KB, 572x626px
>>34797070
what a fucking whore
run and don't look back
>>
>>34797070
Pump and fucking dump, OP.
Move on after that.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.