[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /holdsinpoops/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: racist-meme-frog-holding-in-poo.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
racist-meme-frog-holding-in-poo.png
257KB, 600x579px
Who /holdsinpoops/ here?
>>
why does it make my back hurt and my legs numb?
am I dying?
>>
File: IMG_2079.jpg (506KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.jpg
506KB, 3264x2448px
>the feeling of shit hanging from your anus
>the feeling of letting air farts narrowly escape

I live for it
>>
What's the longest you've held in your shit? I swear I've gone up to almost a month.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34796406
This is a comfy feel when not overdone.
>>
>>34796406
Honestly this is a bad habit of mine
>>
>>34796406
that's dangerous you idiot, you'll get digestive problems.
>>
>tfw can't hold my farts
Is it fixable? Am I doomed to shit myself eventually?
>>
>>34796406
You can die if you hold in your poop for too long.
>>
>>34797023
when i was young i would compulsive hold in my shit, god knows why. it started younger than i could remember. i would go literally years without a healthy, normal shit and intermittently have diarrhea now and again, but even that didn't flush it out entirely.

it ended when i was like 14 and had some diarrhea where i just shit an ungodly amount and got it all out, and after that i forced myself to take a shit every day.

even now my shit reflex is all messed up, i hardly every actually feel like i have to take a shit, i just force myself to do at least once every day.

it must have been some psychological thing that made me do this when i was so young, who knows. it probably had health effects that messed with my development somehow, perhaps contributing to how fucked up i am today.
>>
enjoy your colon cancer if you hold your shit in
>>
Why do I do it? What is wrong with me!?! I shit my pants this week because of it!
>>
>when robots hold in their poop and from anal fistulas that leak out smell so they always smell like ass and become even more robots because no one wants to be around someone who always smells like ass

lmfao
>>
>>34797023
When I was 7 i went 5 weeks without shitting. I was in severe pain, but laxatives or enemas wouldn't work at all. I stopped being able to eat solid food. After the 3rd week, my mother took me to the doctor who gave me a barium scan. He tried more laxatives, but I ended up having intestinal surgery to remove the impacted feces.
I still hold it in for days 17 years later
>>
You guys might enjoy this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI7rK_69KJQ
>>
File: shit fake seizure.png (83KB, 796x430px) Image search: [Google]
shit fake seizure.png
83KB, 796x430px
here is a shit related green text
>>
File: poo dildos.jpg (1MB, 1204x1322px) Image search: [Google]
poo dildos.jpg
1MB, 1204x1322px
nice! I found the shit dildo.
>>
I used to hold in my farts to the point that I would fart inside of myself and my tummy would grumble
>>
File: 1486447944472.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486447944472.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>>34796406
>tfw too beta to poop when someone is at home
>>
I literally shat myself until I was 12. I wanted to hold in the poops for as long as possible before miserably failing and having mummy go out and buy me new underwear. A great way of getting underwear I wanted through trial and error, would always leave those dank ass Thomas the Tank Engine ones for last so I wouldn't ruin then
>>
Shit holding and ASMR are a great combo.
>>
>>34796406
>Who /retard/ here?
That's better.
>>
File: 1486070804847.jpg (13KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486070804847.jpg
13KB, 163x240px
don't do it anon, the consequences could be dire if you do

i had severe constipation for an extended period of time as a result of holding my shits in and every movement would break both my asshole and the toilet

repairing the damage done took ages and even now i still get constipated from time to time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.