[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mock the normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1249.png (317KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.png
317KB, 640x1136px
>things that casuals do that are easy to make fun of
>>
Blaming them being bad on the game and not themselves. Normies in general like to blame objects or AI when it's simply their skill that isn't up to par. This applies to sports as well
>>
>lets invite our friends to a dinner, drink fancy wine and pretend that we are boring 40+ aged people.

Oh and lets talk politics during dinner and let everybody speak their mind.
>>
>>34796179
Blaming the team for failing kdr is 0-10
I always find that funny especially when I'm top scoring. Anyone that thinks its the ai fault, they have less critical thinking than a simple ai.
>>
File: autismosmash.jpg (125KB, 321x360px) Image search: [Google]
autismosmash.jpg
125KB, 321x360px
Lets go pay a bunch of money to sit in a sticky theater and stare at a screen together surrounded by strangers.
It's so fun because you can overpay for cold popcorn.
>>
File: ribbid.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
ribbid.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Texting somebody then getting annoyed they don't respond instantly even though it would make more sense to call them if you wanted a conversation immediately.
>>
File: comfythreadiscomfy.png (328KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfythreadiscomfy.png
328KB, 828x1403px
>>34796295
>what do they mean by this?
I'm not okay with being "obligated" to respond to people 24/7/365, fuck that nose.
>>
>>34796289
I don't mind going to the movies. But one time mom took me to a opera. That was some stale ass shit. It was like the audience suffered through it and then pretended like they had accually loved it. I looked around during the song and people litterary looked pissed of.
>>
>>34796156
>having kids
lol fucking retards, enjoy raising a child to 18 y/o givng away all your hopes and dreams (and money)
>>
>>34796156
talk.
For christ sake they just don't shut up for one single second, every time talking shit and non-senses, it easy to make fun of someone that don't think before speaking
>>
>>34798021
They couldn't spend 10 minutes alone in a room without a phobe or social media. They have no clue about what they are or how the mind work. If a normie try to talk too much with me I usually stard threm dead in their eyes and pretend im autistic or something. It really baffles their mind.
>>
File: 21117.png (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
21117.png
37KB, 400x400px
>hurr durr i work my life away to pacify society
>i work overtime to support my mentally handicapped children while my wife gets pounded by a big black cock
>having time to yourself is selfish, you need to waste your life serving others like a REAL man
>i haven't stepped outside the county line in years because I've been working my ass off and humblebragging about it
>I hate this generation and love any kind of music that came out before i was born, hashtag old soul!
>i don't care what your situation is, these platitudinous quotes I saw on facebook are REAL
>I drink wine because it makes me look mature and sophisticated
>HAVING KIDS IS A GOOD THING! It's the biggest adventure and the toughest job, ignoring the fact that it's been done countless times for billions of years and usually not consciously
>memes! sriracha! back in my day! working! partying! namaste! happy happy happy optimism yay!
>>
>yeah I'm such a big fan of the walking dead, I've seen every episode. I even cosplay as (insert character name)
>>
>I get what you mean, I really do. I used to feel JUST like that. And do you know what worked for me? Yoga! I didn't believe it at first I was like 'what!?' But then the girl there started talking about how you get sll stressed out sometime and I was like....

They talk like that
>>
>>34799180
a walker...
>>
>>34799657
Normies are walkers
>>
I don't hate normies. They have their lifestyle I have mine. Our paths seldom cross anyways.
>>
Why no mock the normies?
>>
>>34801216
Why would use normal people who inhabit this board mock ourselves?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.