[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soulmate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1247.png (810KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.png
810KB, 640x1136px
>Have you ever met a girl you could have loved forever
>>
Susan

[Orrrrrrrrrrrrrriginal]
>>
>>34795525
i thaught so, but she turned out to be a leeching bitch, using me for whatever shit, now i don't want to see her anymore, but i have too as we go to the same classes in college
>>
>>34795525
Yeah, she had a kid though...so decided I'd rather be alone
>>
>>34795525
Nope.

This is original damnit.
>>
>>34795874
Stop being a faggot. Now.
>>
>>34795525
yes, once, but she had boyfriend of 7 years she planed to marry
>>
I have, several time
she's taken
always
>>
>>34795525
Maybe.

Unfortunately, there is no way to make her see me the way I see her.
>>
Sorta, turned out we had nothing in common and she was a uninformed libtard.
>>
I've met a few, then they gained more and more weight as the relationship progressed
>>
Yeah, I told her I liked her. Soon after she lost her virginity to a chad. Feels bad man
>>
>>34796112
you know it brother REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1415353007764.jpg (82KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1415353007764.jpg
82KB, 800x680px
>>34795941

This

I fell in love with her and I still am but now she has 2 kids and now she wants me.. I told her she was too late and that I want to find someone to start my life with not continue someone else's.. it still hurts and I still love her to this day but I did not allow myself to be a provider cuck so that must count for something r-right? Even though I've been alone for more than 3 years now
>>
Once. And she made it very clear she felt the same way. It was real, true love. Things were great for awhile. Much happiness was had.

But somewhere along the way I neglected it, took her for granted, and pushed her away. And she found the strength to move on without me.
>>
Yes. Worked up the courage to talk to her and we had the same interests, hobbies, and even wanted to go to college for the same thing. It was pretty much my soul mate.

Then my friend ruined it by telling her that I was a loser, thinking it would be funny. She thought I was a creep after, and never talked to me again. Now I'm khv, and he still apologizes to me every day about that moment.
>>
Yeah I have, and that's why the fact that she wouldn't reciprocate the sentiment feels worse than any other crush I've had on a girl. She was my ideal mate in almost every way. I knew we could've gotten along perfectly, but she didn't see what I saw. My failure to win over someone who I considered the closest match to myself that I'd yet found seems to me to be a good indicator of how the rest of my life will turn out.
>>
I used to be in love with this girl, thought I'd love her forever
2 years later I just didnt feel the same, for no real reason

I escaped the curse of the oneitis
>>
She's a coworker that's at least 10 years older than me and is getting married to some lucky bastard.

Lookswise, she's a little better than average and has very cute mannerisms. However, she's incredibly nice and is the smartest woman I've ever met.
>>
>>34795525
Yes. She told me she was a lesbian in HS so I never pursued it. Now she's married to some guy who was a giant wigger in HS.

I hope they have a happy life together.
>>
>>34797808

I hear your future wife boisterously laughing
>>
Yeah I fucked it up sadly

If I was a few years older and knew what I knew now I would have been living the dream
>>
>>34797714
He ruined your love-life just by telling the truth. That's pretty funny IMO.
>>
>>34795525
yeah but got cockblocked by Chad friend of mine and was sad a long time because I had to still see them at work
>>
File: 1473238999900.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473238999900.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>34795525
Yep, I was with her for four years. I supported her through thick and thin, and she was my first everything. We had so much in common, and I could spend 24/7 with her without being bored or feeling uncomfortable, and I've never met anybody like that. I planned on asking her to marry me.

Then, the second that I couldn't provide optimal use for her and showed some signs of need myself, she left me in the most pathetic, shameless way possible, saying she doesn't love me any more, refusing to even try to work things out. So if there as such a thing as a soulmate, I suppose she was never mine, after all. I don't think I'll ever be able to love or trust again.
>>34796175
Mine gained 40 pounds during the course of our relationship.
>>
>>34796175
>could have loved forever
>stopped loving them because of a lil extra weight
v nice
>>
>>34797714
You stayed friends with him?
>>
She left me after i had to use a wheelchair
>>
>>34797990
I remember you Anon, you told your story on here months ago
>>
>>34797990
/r9k/ was right again. Now fuck off normo you don't belong here. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.
>>
>>34795525

yes. I fucked it up. we're both in new relationships now
I still love her though
>>
>>34798229
I think you must thinking of somebody else with a very similar story, unfortunately for them. I didn't share anything like that months ago.
>>
I dated a girl in high school that I could have married but I fucked it up like everything else.
>>
File: tfww.jpg (157KB, 763x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tfww.jpg
157KB, 763x1280px
she was born a boy but shes a girl now
>>
>>34797670
massive feels. just lost an 11/10 gf of 2 years because i did this shit, i've dreamt about even just being friends with her for the last 3 nights in a row. feelsbadman
>>
>>34798336
>11/10 gf
>for 2 years

Honestly when guys? When did /r9k/ become THE hub for failed normies/Chads?

What makes you think any of us care about your story? You had it pie in the sky with a girl most robots could not even dream of getting and you come here to a bloo bloo bloo I took Stacy for granted all over my god damn board.

GTFO honestly and never come back
>>
>>34798336
You know those deep, dark places at the bottom of the ocean, where it's pitch black and under immense pressure? I spent years there, completely crippled under crushing despair. Somehow I found a way to the surface. It took so long. I know I'm much stronger and in a better place now. But I don't think I'd be able to survive that again.

It could be that's it's better to have never loved, than to have loved and lost.

I hope your journey is easier.
>>
>>34798612
U sound like a faggot emo goth kid man
>muh bottom of the ocean deep dark feel
>>
>>34795525
Yes. We can never be together.
>>
>>34798641
I know, right.

And you sound like someone who's never experienced those feels. Sometimes I envy that innocence. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>34795525
I'm talking to a girl who I know I could love forever, wish she could say the same about me.
>>
>>34795525
Yeah, I've met one. We were soulmates until I did one stupid thing and she decided to get rid of me for good. If enough people are interested I can greenthread this shit.
>>
>>34798612
>>34798675
I know you're not trying to, but you're coming across as a pretentious, condescending douche. Take it down about eight notches.

Or go to Reddit. They love lame shit like that.
>>
>>34798738
Greek text desu
>>
>>34798774
Ok. Some people might've heard about it already, but here I go.
>>
>>34795525

Yes her name was Lauren and she was everything I want in a woman...except for the fact my cunt of a friend was using her as nothing more than a cumdumpster.
>>
>>34795525
Yeah, she dumped me 7 years ago and I've been single ever since
>>
File: chiman.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
chiman.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>34795525
I did , and she liked me too ,then I started ignoring her .

Now she has a internet relationship with a normie weeb .
>>
File: 55286902_p0(2).jpg (1MB, 1000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
55286902_p0(2).jpg
1MB, 1000x1392px
>>34795525
Almost.

We were 100% compatible sexually (which is incredible because I'm a major degenerate), but she was BPD and unreasonable as fuck. One minute I was the greatest partner on the planet and the next she was flying off the handle.

Dumped her and never looked back. Best decision I ever made.
>>
>>34798749
>condescending
I don't that word means what you think it does.

*pinches your cute little cheeks*
>>
>>34798792
>be me, 10 years old, Russian
>father is often abscent, working abroad as a physicist in Germany
>when I go to 4th grade, the shit hits the fan
>mom and dad start fighting, filing a divorce, in September he goes to Germany to work for a year
>mom gets a boyfriend, at first I don't mind him
>then he starts bossing me around
>beating me up when I try to resist
>ff to Spring, my mom finally realizes what an asshole he is and dumps him
>but the damage is done
>in June, my dad comes home and asks me if I want to move to Germany
>I say fuck yeah, not because Russia is a shithole, but because I couldn't (and still can't really) stand my mom

That's how I got to Germany and how I got mentally fucked. I left all my Russianbros behind, but I visit them and mom on holidays, so it's not thet bad. I'll continue it right away.
>>
>>34798887
Oh yeah?
>>34798675
>Sometimes I envy that innocence. Ignorance is bliss.
Whatever you say, faggot.
>>
File: bebVRf3.jpg (66KB, 758x534px) Image search: [Google]
bebVRf3.jpg
66KB, 758x534px
>>34795525
Of course.
I'm not dumb enough to fall for 3D, though.
>>
>>34798887

you sound like the type of guy who doesn't get that everyone dislikes him because he's got his head stuck way too far up his own arrogant, narcissistic ass
>>
>>34798893
>move to Heidelberg
>learn German in 3 years
>get some friends there, who then take off to the Netherlands
>ff 2 years
>dad meets this woman, a friend of his friend
>she has two daughters slightly older than me
>no, they were not my soulmates
>anyway, he knocks her up, they get married
>now we're 6
>ff 2 years or so
>move to Jena
>no friends here as well
>dad gets step-mom knocked up again
>now I have two toddler half-siblings
>after a year or so, he loses his job
>finds a new one in Kassel

And now we're getting to my oneitis.
>>
>>34798983
Green the oneitis too! Your good at this.
>>
>>34798905
>>34798959

Maybe you're trolling, maybe you're not. Either way, fear and sadness can be overcome. Only you can decide how you interpret words. Just because you heard the words that doesn't mean you understood what they meant.

Don't be upset when I don't reply again. If it helps, you can assume that you won.
>>
Yeah, i have. She's taken though and i know she won't see me the same way.
>>
File: 234534435.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
234534435.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>34798588

I know you don't wanna hear this but it's better to have never loved and lost than to have never had anyone in the first place.
>>
>>34799068
>>34798588

I mean it's better than to have gnevet had ayone

I'm drunk
>>
>>34798675
I have. I just don't brag about it online. Those who do come across as lesser beings.
>>
>>34798983
>upon moving to Kassel, do nothing for half a year
>my step-sisters (the older ones) stayed in Jena
>Spring 2016
>this girl comes up to me after classes and asks what music I like
>I say "metal, punk rock, that sort of thing"
>she says she could tell
>I was wearing my Razer Krakens in school from time to time, so she could guess that i'm either into electronic or metal, being a gamer and all
>we hit it off
>start meeting up after school, going to cafes regularly
>inb4 underageb&, I'm 18, turned 18 in September
>anyways, after a month I realize I love her
>we are the closest friends by this point
>so, on our next cafe sit-in, I decide to gamble
>I told her how I feel about her
>she replied with a simple "Sorry..."
>I was prepared for it, so I told her the story of why I moved in the first place, with mom's boyfriend and all
>I fucking wish that beating me would be the worst thing he did, but I digress.
>anyway, she takes it as a champ, says that she feels for me and tells me about her insecurities in life
>we keep up our friendship until Fall 2016

And now the grand finale, or how I managed to screw it up royally!
>>
>>34799155
P.S. sorry for grammar mistakes and slow posting, I'm drinking right now.
>>
Yes she was everything I wanted and more she made realized things about my self I never knew and got me to experience life in ways I would have never done before. Most importantly she made me feel genuinely loved. I felt like a god thanks to her. It was her birthday we celebrated and everything was amazing she was so happy to spend another birthday with me. Two weeks later she ignored me for three days then broke up with me over text that was 5 months ago I haven't seen her since she broke my heart and left me feeling destroyed, but thanks to this I made more changes in my life and have improved in so many ways I truly enjoy life now. I miss her love and hate the person she has magically transformed into but even when breaking up with me she made my life better for that I thank her. She will always be my flower in the garden. I love you Lilly always
>>
>>34799155
>>34799167
>so anyways, the Summer holidays came
>I went to Russia to visit mom and my friends there
>skype call her once a week, I really missed her, she was my second-best friend and still my crush at this point
>so anyway, after a lot of drinking and boredom, I return to Kassel
>parents are gone, so I invite her over
>we have a dinner, she made a meal out of mushrooms, noodles and cream sauce
>I bought some wine and cheese to go with it
>hands-down, best dinner of my life
>scratch that, best evening
>we go to sleep into the same bed
>there, she took my first kiss
>spend the whole night kissing, talking and hugging
>anyways, my 18th birthday is coming up
>I invite all people whom I consider friends or good buddies in Kassel
>rent a hut in the woods
>party
>after a while, all my guests start getting into groups
>I'm left out alone
>completely fucking alone
>I start doing my own shit
>eventually, a brilliant fucking idea comes to my mind
>"what if I can numb my feelings by drinking?"

And after that, it started to go downhill...
>>
File: aaa-dog-crying.jpg (150KB, 439x415px) Image search: [Google]
aaa-dog-crying.jpg
150KB, 439x415px
>>34795525
Yeah OP, her name is Caitie.
>>
>>34799346
>I get drunk to the point where I can't remember my actions
>according to people who were there, I kept calling everyone an asshole and screaming at the moon
>then I threw up
>twice
(need to protect my Russian reputation here, this all happened after several beers, a couple of vodka-orange juice cocktails, some pure vodka shots and more beer)
>anyways, when I come to myself, almost everyone who was present there hates me
>even my oneitis
>she doesn't hate me per se, she just doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore
>so it goes on
>I text her every day, asking her to go out somewhere
>trying to salvage our relationship
>alas, it was too late
>the Pandora's box has been opened
>eventually, i regain trust of another girl I invited to the party
>she had a hard life as well, so we can relate to each other
>anyways, we become friends roundabout October
>she genuinely tries to help me
>I am mentally fucked, depressed, I was suicidal
>she told me I was annoying my oneitis by constant messaging
>after a while, in December, she cuts off our friendship
>apparrently, I wasn't changing fast enough
>or at all

This is pretty much how it ends. I am no longer suicidal, but I still am depressed and now more alone than ever. Still, I have the Russianbros and you, Robots. Tell me if you liked the greentext, if you want, I can say how I feel right now, after all this shitstorm.
>>
>>34799528
Its more real than most things on here. Sure, it was a good read. how do you feel now man?
>>
>>34799750
Can you imagine having a constant pain that hurts only slightly, like an ingrown toenail? I feel that, and a very high numbness towards the outer world. But whenever I see her, this pain goes really sharp. We still have some classes together. This is the reason why I started smoking. It helps me get through the day.
>>
>>34799801
Sure, I know the pain. It will shape you into a better being. In the end you'll even learn to love it for sadly it won't quite go away.
>>
>>34799750
>>34799801
Actually, this is exactly what I feel like. I get through days. I get through life. I am no longer living, I'm just getting through it, trying not to get anything wrong. But it also means that I lost all motivation to do shit. I really don't know why I keep going. I guess I just hope it'll get better someday.
>>
girls add me
>>
>>34799825
Learn to love it? You sound like freaking Nietzsche. But I agree with you. For better or for worse, I will become a different person shaped by that neverending pain.
>>
>>34799865
Haven't read nietzsche. Won't eather. Read 'journey to the end of the night' by Celine if you wan't the souce to that statement
>>
>>34799917
All right, I'll read it. Thanks for the tip, anon.
>>
I get this sorta feeling really easily. Pretty much any girl who I can talk to easily,I'm attracted to, and who isn't crazy is someone that I'd give a chance to date. I don't really understand all the weird dealbreakers that some people have.
>>
>>34800115
My filosophy is that any girl will do. You'll learn to like her despite all differences. It's biological. You need a girl, your mind must adopt or you'll fail.
>>
>>34800115
Seconded hard. Kinda sucks though. I wish I was born a psychopath, so I would be totally apathetic and empathy-less for other people.
>>
>>34795525
I view love as a choice and I choose not to love seems like it hinders your life I don't get attached to people emotionally so the physical aspect eg sex from girls I meet as I go is more than enough for me plus I don't deal with the bullshit you get when you commit to a girl
>>
Yea we went on a date and I got to finger bang her.

Next day I ask if she wants to hang out but she said she was preoccupied.

I find out she was hanging out with Chad and that he made her cum multiple times and I couldn't even do that.

Why live.
>>
>>34795525

Not currently. I have met plenty of women throughout life from crazy bitches, future scientist (actually very smart), whores, basic, weird, spoiled, etc...

Some of these women have caused me harm socially or emotionally and honestly they are learning tools. I'm not some jaded cynical young fag who hates everyone because life is so meaaaan.
>>
>>34799528
Many people claim to be suicidal but most just want attention.
>>
>>34800548

I bet she was easy/gets around easily.

Don't get attached to those type of girls anon. They are easy to recognize.
>>
>>34797349
Don't cave
Be strong man
>>
>>34795525
Meghan!

ILikeConsensualSex
>>
>>34796011
Damn, so that means there's a chance?
>>
File: 24618971.png (56KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
24618971.png
56KB, 600x438px
>>34797952
Yeah. He walked up to us and said "wow anon, a girl that actually talks to you good job!" I had no words after that, and she just uncomfortably walked away.
>>34798175
Yeah. I knew him since elementary, and me and him play the same games, watch the same shows, have the same views, etc. Probably one of my best friends.
He's just as autistic as I am so he just thought it'd be funny. It just wasn't. I wouldn't ruin years and years of friendship over a cock block, in which nothing may have happened anyway.
>>
File: ocS38ns.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ocS38ns.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
>>34798959
this is a good post

emma 4 u
>>
>>34795525
Yes she was the perfect girl for me. she liked the same thing as me, had good hobbies like making food, read, make art, play piano, has the same race mix as me, had good grades almost all A, she is a beautifull girl. The thing is that i made a mistake and the entire school hated me. Everyday i think about her, and its a curse as well as gods gift to me. Hope you guys is more luckier than me.
>>
>>34795525
yeah i have one soulmate and he's my babyyyboiii <3333 jk hes older lmao haha :)

but i met him when i was super super young and i love him

i have lots of girl soulmates but especially 1

basically i have 2 close to my heart, but yeah you can have more than one ;D
>>
>>34800634
I didn't really want attention. I just wanted to go, silently, so that nobody could notice. I didn't want to hurt anyone more than they deserved and I longed for the pain to stop. I just didn't want to keep on going. I still don't want to. But back then, I thought that taking my life was the only solution.
>>
>>34795525

Yes, she liked the same things as i did, was just as shy, we could talk for hours, had pretty much the same energy... but our age difference was just too much and i didnt want her to have to lie to her parents or get in trouble. She seems happy now.
>>
>>34795525
Yes. It was in 4th grade I believe. Way before I even knew what to do with girls. She liked me so much but moved away at the end of the year. Last talked to her 4 years ago.
>>
Yes, and i had her, and I ruined it with my own two hands. She's using her fiances last name on social media now. I assume that means the ceremony has actually taken place, but I can't be sure. It's not of the greatest importance to me. What is is that she makes the right choice. I can handle my heart aching for her, but if she feels the same thing for me still, and she's trying to deny it, that would be the most tragic thing imaginable. As long as she can deal with it, as long as she actually loves him more than she ever did me, as long as it's not the self justification it seemed to me when we last spoke about it she'll be ok, whatever happens.

Like I said. I ruined it. I don't deserve her. If I never see her again I never see her again, and that's my own stupid fault. I've done enough hiding from the world, I've done enough justifying what I did wrong.I'm going to stand on my own two feet, and I'm going to accept what I did, with or without her. No matter how much it hurts. If it hurts forever, if she really was the one, then that's ok. Loneliness I can live with. Regret too. But not stagnation.
>>
>>34797349
Remember, women are traps, they look nice on the outside, but when you get close enough and settle, they realize they dont have to put effort anymore
>>
>>34795525
bro like at least once a week
>>
Once but she was already in a relationship with the Beta King. Fast forward about two years later we only talk at my job, which she got because she knew me(didn't reference her). So I only see her when we are both working, even though she calls us friends. She is probably a narcissist, I don't think she cares about me at all and I now feel the same, maybe that's why she is with that fuck. Even as a friend I just feel like I am being used simply as a last resort to relieve her boredom for a short time.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.