[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /r9k/ how can I get high if my mom's home?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1486602557524.jpg (134KB, 820x774px) Image search: [Google]
1486602557524.jpg
134KB, 820x774px
hey /r9k/ how can I get high if my mom's home?
>>
Put a chair on the kitchen table and climb on it, that should get you pretty high
>>
>>34795548
Fuck you, I'm trying to hit the pipe nigga wtf is you on about
>>
>>34795506
Shoot up heroin. Or smoke crack. That doesn't really smell at all.
>>
Plug it my man
>>
O Z I U M
Z
I
U
M
>>
>>34795506
Switch to alcohol or pills, unless you can take a walk somewhere, kiddo
>>
>>34795506
>how can I inject shit in to my veins when my mom is home
Gee, I dunno, maybe do it in the bathroom ffs.
>>
>>34795875
I dunno that's risky, she'll ask me where I was. Maybe I could just say I was at the store.

>>34795892
nah I'm not injecting anything just smokin weed
>>
>>34795958
smoke with a window open, switch to vaping cartridges of extract, or go outside.

those are your options anon. when I got desperate I just bought a vape and told anyone who asked that I was smoking cigs. not like they asked to smell the fucking cartridge.
>>
>>34795958
Weed is shit why would you even wanna do it? Almost every drug that isnt injectable is shit and not worth it, except psychedelics.
>>
>>34796316
weed is great I got mega high last night, plus there aren't any bad side effects for smoking a doobie or hitting that bong
>>
>>34795506
Salvia. It's pretty intense, but it only lasts 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>34796505
there isnt any good effects to it either. heroin is where its at, and combining it with speed is nice.
>>
>>34796681
eh mdma is better than speed
>>
>>34796703
not with heroin imho. mdma and shrooms is gooder
>>
>walk outside
>get high
>come back inside
>don't tell mom you just got high
>>
>>34796777
but my eyes are going to be vampire bloodshot! plus my mom's been on my case ever since she found a finished bottle of gin in my backpack so I gotta be careful.
>>
>>34796806
Have you tried graduating high school?
>>
>>34796865
but you don't understaaaaaand my mom will know she'll kill meee
>>
>>34795506
Get high with friends you stupid nigger. Oh wait you don't have any...
>>
>>34796970
I smoke with my best friend all the time but he's at work and I just wanna get higgh as a motherfucker man
>>
>>34796998
good to hear that. save it fo your friend.
>>
>>34797026
nah it's k he has his own weed
he has a sativa and I have an indica
we mixed them both in a j last night and got mighty high
>>
Is your name Dominic? You sound just like that faggot I sold a Milano to and told him it was an edible and then sold a tic-tac colored black and told him it was Adderall.
Are you fucking 15?
>>
>>34797115
do you have acces to your roof top terras.
>>
>>34797180
No I'm not Dominic, and no I'm not 15. More like 19.

>>34797195
nooooooooo
>>
>>34797228
close your door. open the window,get high fast. vent . close the window. change your clothes. open the door.
>>
>>34797267
Do clothes stink like weed? Shit I never knew that.
>>
>>34797267
tadaaa,now you are high. and your mom just think you just changed your clothes.
>>
>>34797281
no they dont. i am master of scenarios i helped many friends.and myself. more then 100 scenarious worth telling.
do it so your mom dont suspect anything.
>>
>>34797281
if i was you, then i already done everything and i am chilling high.
it takes no time.
>>
>>34797180
>sold a Milano to and told him it was an edible and then sold a tic-tac colored black and told him it was Adderall.
Kek
I sold a guy at my college a piece of rock salt and told him it was MDMA
>>
>>34795506
>he lives with his parents and spends his money on weed
well that's easy, just go for a walk with some eyedrops and body spray
>>
>>34797437
ok monster, why not diamond dust.
>>
Just smoke up and if your mom comments on it just tell her you don't smell anything
>>
>>34795506
When i was a teen about 17 years ago I woukd go in bedroom, lock door put towel under door crack tape door crack on the side get a paper towel tube, 3 laundry softeners to end blow smoke through that UNDER COVERS in bed. Also spray cologne in room b4 ya smoke and at vents, cover vent up too then bring food and water b4 hand so you dont have to leave gg
>>
>>34797624
If she is just smoke outside or blow throuh window but I dont advise it in the day time
>>
File: bizarre1.jpg (19KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
bizarre1.jpg
19KB, 180x180px
>>34795506
>Not smoking with your mom
>>
these are the situations where edibles are superior.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.