[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: trump-lead2.jpg (132KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
trump-lead2.jpg
132KB, 950x534px
Can you please shut the fuck up about politics? Fucking normies I swear... if you're a robot you don't care about politics, politicians, parties, normies, everyday life, we know all of them don't care about us, we know that modern wageslaving life is toxic, unnatural, we're the ultimate outsiders, rejected by society, rejecting society.

I come to r9k to escape, this is supposed to be the place for rejects and people who are outside and above all this shit. But instead EVERY SINGLE TIME I come here I rage because of the fucking Trump/Islam/Feminism/whatever threads. Jesus fucking christ, go to /b/ with that shit and leave us alone. This is no different to sjw's bringing identity politcs into video games. I start up this peace of escapist entertainment and they just can't help themselves, they must ruin the immersion with all this gay stuff in Mass Effect 3, transphobia lecture in DA Inquistion, black imperial germans in Battlefield, just to make sure even the biggest nolife robots won't miss the latest sjw memo. You're just the same, I wouldn't even know who's the US president if it wasn't for those threads.
>>
Have you tried filters, Anon?
>>
>>34795271
lol Hillary voter detected.
>>
this, there are 2 big boards for politics but you fuckers keep bringing them here.
>>
>>34795271
>stop talking about what I don't like

No, fuck off.

Cultural analysis has always been one of our key platforms. You can't understand what makes one a robot if you don't understand politics and culture.
>>
The butthurt from Trump winning is never ending

the idiots don't even realize that they are only ensuring he gets re-elected
>>
we must hold Trump up to his promises
I will never stop fighting until anime is made real and genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership are freely distributed to the masses
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.