[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you read St Elliot's holy scriptures?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: StElliot.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
StElliot.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
Have you read St Elliot's holy scriptures?
>>
>>34794926
Arthur Schopenhauer had "scriptures". This moron had a declaration of stupidity.
>>
>>34794961

You're the moron, not Elliot
>>
>>34794961
/thread - max level of originality achieved with this very good post.
>>
>>34794926
I would have if he didn't kill his robot roomates.
>>
>>34794926
qui ck quick bump pls fuckkkkk
>>
>>34794926

I liked the part where he listened to his sister getting fucked in the next room.
>>
>>34796648
Link?

orgoroeore
>>
i started from the beginning, but it was so excruciatingly boring that i dropped it immediately.
i honestly wonder if his inability to get to the FUCKING POINT is somehow analogous to his inability to get laid
>>
World of Warcraft: not even once

but of course, I wasted a lot of my childhood playing Warcraft II/III and starcraft... lol
>>
File: 1457215686546.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1457215686546.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>34794926
>>34796696
http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

Here is the holy scripture
>>
I don't read shitty manifestos written by failed normalfags.
>>
I'm not going to comment on the topics he wrote about, because it's a matter of opinion.
I am going to say that Elliot is a fucking awful, boring writer with little to no understanding of grammar.
>>
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/r9k-the-musical

elliot approved
>>
Leaves last college because he couldn't handle seeing beautiful couples
Picks new college since there were even more attractive blondes

Oh this could only go well.
>>
I loved the fact that before he went bonkers with his beta uprising, he found relief in throwing orange juice and coffee at couples. I would have loved to tag along with him on one of his sprees.
>>
elliot was a retard, but, on this topic, unabomber's manifesto is actually worth reading
>>
>>34794926
lmao fuck this dumb fag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.