[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people stay in the friendzone instead of just moving on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19

File: wew.png (418KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
418KB, 500x589px
Why do people stay in the friendzone instead of just moving on?
>>
You can be friend zoned by a girl and a friend of a girl. This guy is the former.
>>
>friend date
>#stillsingletho

Jesus, what an icy bitch. That guy needs to grow a pair and tell her to go fuck herself.
>>
>>34794853
Often, what made it hard is they think they've invested a lot in this person, so they'll stick until they get it kinda like a gambling addict who keep pulling that slot machine. I think to minimize the loss, iIdeally they could've design a realistic target within a timetable, and if it's not progressing good, time to jump.
>>
Jesus Christ

Just

Just
>>
>>34794853
Savage origami
>>
>>34794853
They are retarded.

But alas, the bot does not find my insight original enough
>>
>>34794853
this can't be real
i refuse to believe this desu
pls
no one ruin it for me.
or do
>>
>>34794931
If "karmic justice" were real this trick would gag to death on Chad's cock.
>>
>>34794853
Women shouldn't be friend with single men. We always try to fuck the closest pussy we can get
>>
Can we make this a friendzone picture thread?
>>
File: 1382443816900.jpg (873KB, 1987x2214px) Image search: [Google]
1382443816900.jpg
873KB, 1987x2214px
I have no pity for guys who've been outright told the by the girl that she isn't interested but keep orbiting.

Most of the time though she's feeding him just enough attention/hope/flirting to keep him on the leash. And messing up his real romantic prospects. My friend was orbiting this girl for years and now she's absolutely losing her mind that he found a girlfriend.
>>
File: jared.jpg (73KB, 815x605px) Image search: [Google]
jared.jpg
73KB, 815x605px
>>34795662

Wrong picture, sorry. Original comment and so on.
>>
File: friendzonepic.jpg (18KB, 280x371px) Image search: [Google]
friendzonepic.jpg
18KB, 280x371px
>>34795659
Forgot to post pic
Fuck you robot this comment's original. asjdfjasdfjasdkfjkadsjflkajskldfjasdjfkdsjfkljlkfjadlkjsdfkljaslkdfjaklsjfkladjsfklasjdl
>>
>>34795679
is that her actual brother though
>>
File: 1361042841300.jpg (158KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
1361042841300.jpg
158KB, 1024x706px
Just a reminder to stop trying to be friends with girls. You get an exception if you were friends as little kids or you're cousins or something. But the girls you met in anime club or w/e aren't real friends.

They want you to do surrogate boyfriend duties while getting nothing in return. Or maybe they'll try to play matchmaker and set you up with a single mom or fatty. But they know you won't go for it and just want to make themselves feel good. They won't let you anywhere near actual viable single friends of theirs.

In their late 20's the friends you'll still have will be your bros. Your female friend will have a kid and/or marry and you won't see them again.
>>
Men are actually more in the blame here. The sooner you'll realize this (extremely banal and easy to realize shit) the sooner you'll stop being retarded and hating things for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>34794853
I guess some people just think there is nowhere to move on to. Maybe that is the only woman they talk to regularly. Idk, betas be crazy bro
>>
>>34795803
lol is that you when you were once friendzoned?
>>
File: 1520049500.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1520049500.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>>34794853
that #stillsingletho made me lol out loud
>>
File: sad.jpg (43KB, 323x343px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
43KB, 323x343px
>>34794853
>friend date
holy shit that hurts
>>
File: jewsmemento.jpg (38KB, 602x270px) Image search: [Google]
jewsmemento.jpg
38KB, 602x270px
>>34795888
kek confirms it
treat women like you would merchants
they have their purposes but you can't take them at face value
>>
>>34795803
Fuck off. Betas do surrogate boyfriend duties voluntarily expecting something in return and lots of girls are too nice to reject these cucks.
>>
I've been trying to move on but...

Basically just spend months trying to be with this girl that I'm still in love with. We mess around a few times but she never actually let me fuck her. Now she has a new guy that's she's whoring herself out to. Told her its over and we shouldnt be friends and now her and I are at each others throats. Just sending nasty and mean texts to each other back and forth. Been going on for days now.

I'm trying to let her go but she keeps coming back with more insults or long emotional texts. I can't seem to get her away from me. I tried letting her down easy but she didn't take it well at all and just taking it all out on me
>>
>>34794853
lmao unaware betas are so pathetic
>>
>>34795662
>Most of the time though she's feeding him just enough attention/hope/flirting to keep him on the leash
Yep, the slut knows what she's doing.
>>
>>34795888
It's true, women are just passively allowing betas to flock them, betas should be instructed about the nature of women.
>>
Did any of you stop to think and realize that kid might be a faggot?
>>
>>34796501
Here's a fucking brilliant idea:
>STOP TEXTING HER.

How hard Is it to drop all contact? For fucks sake..
>>
>>34796501
Nigga just stop replying holy shit are all normalfags this fucking dense how is "emotional pain" even a thing shit
>>
>>34796544
>unaware
He probably just thought he was dating but didn't do anything at the end, then opened his phone and died inside while reading that post.
>>
File: sam hyde beta cuck.png (469KB, 1206x849px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde beta cuck.png
469KB, 1206x849px
I advise you all to read this whole thing. You're all faggots.
>>
>>34796501

>letting her down easy

youre not in a position to let her down easy dude, she doesnt give a fuck about you

you dont have to respond to her messages. heres a genius idea: instead of spreading the message of autism through text, just dont respond to her messages at all. maybe even block. problem solved! (well, not the autism)
>>
>>34796585
>>34796615
She just knows how to get me going. I didn't talk to her a few weeks up until recently. But yeah you're right.
>>
>>34794853
You do realise that the guy Daniel is gay right?
>>
File: 71R6N-+s31L.jpg (188KB, 958x1411px) Image search: [Google]
71R6N-+s31L.jpg
188KB, 958x1411px
I don't get worked up about bitches pulling this shit on people cause if a nigga offers himself up like that then he put himself in that situation. Before I was with the girl I'm with now, she let one of my friends, who she had no intention of dating, take her out to dinner once. I know lots of girls that accept gifts from people they never plan to date. If some girl I never planned on dating gave me something I wanted I would accept it, and if I were a woman I would abuse the shit out of that power. Nice guy cucks get what they deserve famalam. Just stop being one, it's that easy.
>>
>>34795662
Bottom left is oddly comfy desu.
>>
>>34796683
Nah you're right. By easy I tried my best not talk shit to her at first. Its done I'm not texting her back or anything fuck her. I went week without texting her and I got pulled back in
>>
These cucks deserve everything they get for deluding themselves into thinking they would ever have a chance. I know some bitches string them along but if you stopped and looked in the mirror and saw what a faggot you are then you realize no one wants you and you're just being manipulated. People who are in the friendzone earned their rightful place in it.
>>
>>34794853

Lol, the stupid cow, she's just rubbing it in.
>>
>>34796727
nigga you need a passtime or a job
ignore her and try to do other stuff
just imagine that trying to make her come back to you is like swimming in lava.
you can't
>>
>>34795803
Can confirm. Had an animu "friend" in uni who INTENTIONALLY, CONSCIOUSLY TRIED to make me orbit.
>>
You can't be friendzoned, you can only friendzone yourself.

I you orbit around a woman hoping to, eventually, get sex or seduce her in a romantic relationship even if you know or that she makes it obvious that you will never get any, that's when you friendzone yourself.

If you are willing to remain a friend to her despite knowing that you won't ever get anything more from her than friendship and accept that you won't get sex, then you are a true good friend.

Still, if you are a true friend of a girl, you shouldn't overdo it. That guy in OP's pic is a fool. You should never try to move mountains for a girl you have zero chemistry with.

I firmly believe that friendship between a man and a woman who are single is possible, although hard because it gets really rough if one of the two develops one sided feelings to the other.

A girl can attempt to reject you even if you slept with her. I slept with a girl twice and she tried to ghost out afterwards even after saying she wanted to remain friends. I was fine with it, we were supposed to be fwb, but well...

Another lesson for the kids: Never listent o what a woman says, watch how she behave instead. Your GREATEST insight on her intentions are her actions. Women are extremely good bullshitters, but if you have enough experience with observation, you'll find that they are always betrayed by their actions. A girl will tell you she likes you and wants to keep you as a friend, but then she never return messages, she never cares enough to message you to have conversations with you, she never ever have time to give to you, she's trying to ghost out, but she'S too hypocritical to flat out reject you because she doesn't want to be seen as the bad person.

Women have an hard time understanding that rejecting someone is not a mean thing to do. In fact, openly rejecting a person without trying to go around the bush 400 000 times is the fairest thing a woman could do to a poor sap who simply doesn't get the hint.
>>
File: 1467502331495.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1467502331495.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>34795662
>Most of the time though she's feeding him just enough attention/hope/flirting to keep him on the leash

Goddamn it, this. There's this bitch online who's cold toward me half of the time but then all of a sudden will be super flirty and even want to ERP. I just can't let go and it's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>34796651
>sam hyde

lmao. i bet you feel so cool.
>>
>>34795803
Fuck Off Beta. Two of my best friends are girls
>>
>>34797031
This anon gets it. There is nothing wrong with being friends with a girl you want to be with, as long as you're mature about it (and know you're in for some hardcore suffering) and are not just doing it in hopes that she will decide to fuck you all of a sudden.

If you start giving gifts and shit to a girl you have nothing with, how the fuck do expect her to react?
>>
>>34795695
Is the girl getting friendzoned here? Because that guy is clearly out of her league.
>>
Because they're weak-willed and have never really been in love.

I stayed in the friendzone for four years. When I was sixteen, I met a girl who was a sophomore in college. She was the only woman who ever bothered to have a conversation with me. We started hanging out and talking on the phone almost around the clock. It took me an age to realize that I was never a romantic interest for her and was only being used as an emotional crutch.

We stopped talking after she "borrowed" $50 from me to foot an expensive dinner bill and then blocked my number the next day. She said her boyfriend had told her to, because he didn't feel comfortable about our friendship.

I can't say I blame him in hindsight.

Getting booted out of the "friend"-zone was the best thing that ever happened to me. My life improved almost overnight; I no longer had some girl to constantly obsess over and was free to explore other options who might actually have been attracted to me.

Been nearly five years since and I've never put myself in a similar position.
>>
>>34797261
Nope, girls only go for guys a few points higher than herself, even completely ugly girls. No girls acknowledge the existence of guys with lower value than herself. This is because to females, men are only tools to be used for her own good. They don't take us as equals, or become in love with us for our personalities or looks. They are only capable of feeling entitled to a guy when they think he can or might be able to offer them in material value or services.
>>
File: 1438881653991.jpg (88KB, 476x470px) Image search: [Google]
1438881653991.jpg
88KB, 476x470px
>>34795662
>>34795679
>>34795695
>>34795803
The fact that people spend over thousands of dollars and years of their live they're never going to get back on a succubus is crazy.
>>
>>34797551

>ex-girlfriend was significantly more attractive than me
>parents both made an ass-ton of money
>we had a relationship which lasted for two years anyway

>last ex-girlfriend was about as attractive as me
>parents both made way more money than mine
>she graduated university earlier than me and got a great job while I was still working part-time
>we still dated for two years and she still isn't over me
>>
>>34794853
Why are people poor? Just make more money.
>>
>>34797700
>parents both made an ass-ton of money
>parents both made way more money than mine
What are you talking about?
>>
>>34797746

Both women had social and material standings which were much higher than mine. I grew up fairly poor, even thought my parents are very well-educated. We didn't have running water or electricity for several years.

Most of the women I dated in university were very privileged - their parents gave them allowances, paid their tuition, and threw down the rent for their apartments. They could do what they wanted, when they wanted. Meanwhile, I had to work part-time delivering sandwiches and writing essays for other students to do what I wanted to do.

Every girl I dated seriously came back to my room, which has plywood walls, plywood floors, and a bedsheet for a door, and never said a bad word about it.

Implying that women only date for money and looks is stupid, even if those two factors are important contributors.
>>
>>34794853
beta fag pouring money over her while she waits for some thundercock
>>
>>34797805
>Implying that women only date for money and looks is stupid
>even if those two factors are important contributors
This is how I know you're a feminist liar.

Nice fairytale btw
>>
>>34795743
thats what i was thinking. Maybe Juan is a cartel member who just got green lighted and is buying some nice things for his sis with his drug money before he gets beheaded and mutilated.
>>
>>34797883

wew, nice one!!!!!
>>
>>34797805

My dad said a very wise thing to me concerning women.

Me and my dad, we love women, we're both very passionate and artist type people, so we express a lot of passion concerning things like that. a relationship, either sexual or romantic with a woman, is a special thing that life has to offer. It's easy to get intoxicated by it and become a slave to it.

Still, my dad is clever and very wise, he told me this:

"Women, we cannot live without them, they are, trully, our better half and they deserve reverence, but women are sneaky, they are hypocrites. Women, in love, are always behaving with the same mindset: If a woman has interest in you, it's because you have something to offer her. Whether you are willing to pay the price or not is entirely up to you, but be very careful of a woman's intention, because not everyone in life is a good person and if there is one kind of people in life who can ruin a man's life forever, it's women."

I think that, now, I understand what he meant all this time. We often throw this theory around tht women only care about ressources and looks, but, really, it's not half-false. It's not true that all women only care about material ressources, but it is true that if a woman shows any form of interest in you, it's because she's spotted something in you that she deems necessary to her life either on a long term or in the moment.

These things can widely vary from a sense of security, mere sex, actual material ressources, emotional support, being the father of their child, etc. It is not true that all women desire the exact same thing when pursuing men, but it is true that they DO want something.

When you have experience and become wise, you become perceptive enough to know what a woman want out of you before she even makes it clear and it is up to you to decide whether you are willing to give it up or not.
>>
File: YzNUnuh.png (121KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
YzNUnuh.png
121KB, 480x445px
The friendzone is comfortable
I used to be a beta orbiter for a Korean girl in college
It was an easy life and I treated it like a job, I had the same daily routine

>9am
Wake up, make her a fresh sandwich with the best ingredients I could buy for her lunch (smoked salmon etc, I usually had PB&J). Deliver it to her door in a bag wrapped for her lunch with a full nutritional breakdown in a leaflet. I'd usually let myself in wiyh my spare key and leave it in her fridge then walk off as she hated seeing me before 12

>12pm
Track her down on Campus and dead on 12pm run over and try to hug her, shout something like 'CURFEW FOR YOUR BEST NON SEXUAL FRIEND IS OVER' then she would refuse, and make me carry her bags

>12pm-4pm
Follow her around, maybe go to one of my classes

>6pm
Make her dinner, or buy her food again deliver it to her so she wouldn't have cooking smell in her kitchen

>6pm-12am
Stalk her social media whilst catching up on class notes

I only stopped after she got a restraining order
>>
>>34794853
It's better than being entirely alone.
>>
>>34798048

Is this actually a true story?

I want it to be true.
>>
File: 1483520958537.jpg (177KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1483520958537.jpg
177KB, 533x388px
>>34794853
WHAT.

A.

KEK.

Only one option left for him.
>>
He is basically asking for that. You can't set something up as a "friend date" and be upset when she doesn't want to "really date" you. He's a retard and she's taking advantage sure, but would you really blame the scorpion for doing what is in its nature.
>>
>>34796501

Just walk away from the screen nigga close your eyes!
>>
>>34798276

This is true.

This guy is simply too afraid to face the prospect of romantic rejection, so he plays it the coward way and set up a "friend date" rather than be open about his intents to date her.

This is why he's being played. She sees through his bullshit very obviously and she might even be interested, but she won't do shit until this guy gets the balls to make his intent obvious.

I might be wrong, but that might be the point of her hashtag stillsingle move. Women NEVER do anything without some form of hidden intention behind their actions.
>>
>>34795662
>now she's absolutely losing her mind that he found a girlfriend.
Story pls
>>
>>34798276
>but would you really blame the scorpion for doing what is in its nature
not him but yeah,
id smash the shit out of a scorpion that stung me
>>
>>34795803
God damn these threads hit so hard but they're some of the most useful. We've all been orbiters at one time or another and it still haunts us.
>>
>>34794853
>#stillsingletho

Fucking gut wrenching, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34798522

It doesn't haunt me anymore.

The point is to learn your lesson everytime you get romantically involved with a woman. Each woman has a new lesson to teach you, so when you tackle the next one, you are better armed.

I've been an orbiter for a full year and, after that, never again, I've never looked back.

I give deadlines in my head for women I date. If we haven't slept together by max the fourth date, get the fuck out, if we've ben talking for more than a week and nothing has been planned, get the fuck out. IF we'Ve slpet together and things aren't clear after a month, get the fuck out.

You have to think of yourself in this. Have the dignity to realise no matter how you feel about a woman, she is not the only one, there are plenty of women you can have a chance with outside of the girl you are orbiting, so if she is fucking around too much, don't EVER be forgiving unless you have very good tangible reasons to be.
>>
>>34798693
Well said my friend. That's why I like these threads. There's a lot of genuinely good advice that gets passed around.
>>
>>34796501
Keep messaging. What else you gonna do? Walk away like a man with pride? Nah.
>>
>>34797348
If you shoot up a school, I would understand.
>>
>>34794853
#stillsingletho

Why did this stupid whore feel the OVERWHELMING NEED to add this to her post? Maybe he's just rich and doesn't want a smelly snatch bitch like you, no need to be such a dick. Christ I hate women.
>>
>>34799370
>Maybe he's just rich and doesn't want a smelly snatch bitch like you

Now who's being naive?
>>
>refuse to stay in the friend zone
>steadily lose all friends and no one wants to hang out with me
>>
File: IMG_4871.jpg (32KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4871.jpg
32KB, 900x597px
Surely you guys remember this classic

For the uninitiated; you are but a child when it comes to friend zones

Watch this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GGYAKCDJdkQ
>>
>>34799509
Kek. Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>34799509
>"The nurses say that his heart rate spiked when she visited"

WHY DID THEY PUT THAT ON THE AIR

HAS THE BOY NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH
>>
>>34794931
>>34794983

I'm gonna guess he's been trying for a while (invested a lot of time) but either never made an actual move and was waiting for her to love him AND/OR she's dropped mad hints and he kept missing them so she had to do him dirty with the IG caption.
>>
>>34799624
>AND/OR she's dropped mad hints and he kept missing them so she had to do him dirty with the IG caption.

Yeah... it's always the former never the latter.
>>
File: 1381270632218.jpg (41KB, 486x334px) Image search: [Google]
1381270632218.jpg
41KB, 486x334px
>>34799509
i literally just jesus christ'd. jesus christ
>>
>>34799663
maybe i'm retarded but I don't know what you mean by this. are you saying that
>he's been trying for a while (invested a lot of time) but either never made an actual move and was waiting for her to love him
?
>>
>>34799754
Yeah. That's the case 99.9% of the time. It's a lesson we've all learned the hard painful way.
>>
the thing young guys don't realize about "orbiting" is that it's ok to pursue multiple women at the same time. you're well within your rights to date multiple women until such time that you decide to become monogamous with one.
the ones that really like you back will pursue you. and those are the only ones worth having. no self respecting man would ever spend his life bending over backwards for a woman. yeah, it's good to make her feel special and wanted, but another person will never complete you. you need to have internal self-satisfaction rather than looking to an external source. because every external source will eventually fail.
you can only rely on yourself.
>>
>>34799823
You're right but it never works that way. You always orbit your oneitis and build her up as the one and only for you and she'll eventually realize it just like in all those high school movies.
>>
>>34799770
I guess I dont have sympathy for dudes (or women) who do this. Especially when they act all pissy when the other person starts seeing someone.
>>
>>34795803
if you're gay you can have female friends though
>>
>>34795803
Seeing shit like that makes me break out in a cold sweat. Hits way too fucking close to home.
>>
>>34799823
What do you mean you can date multiple girls at once till you become monogamous? At what point do you become monogamous? Do you have to ask, is it after a couple of dates, is it after the sex?
>>
What I don't understand is why they orbit when they're told blatantly that the girl doesnt want to date them.

I've seen it happen with friends and it's happened to me a few times too. The moment any type of "gift" is offered or anything that indicates he might be interested in something more I tell them openly and honestly that I'm not interested in any relationship and its never going to happen and I dont want any "free things".

But what do they do? They pull some stupid white in shining armor shit like "you're just being modest, you saying you dont want anything from me just shows me how much you really deserve things so I'm going to send you something anyway! maybe you're not ready to date now but someday you will be!"

??? it's fucking weird. guys literally force themselves into friendzones and then act hurt later on no matter how blunt you are about not being interested
>>
File: IMG_45955859950993.jpg (36KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_45955859950993.jpg
36KB, 600x871px
>>34799509
> compressed spine
> collapsed lung
> torn knee ligaments
> "he'll be my best friend for the rest of my life"

Ten years later...
>Hi baby can I come out with you and your friends bowling
>"ughh please stop calling me baby. Besides your in a wheelchair, you cant bowl."
> b-but I can just come and watch. Please. I havent spoken to anyone in months. Ive been in this wheelchair ever since I saved your life, I can never have sex and I've never had a job
> "UGH FINE just if you embarrass me I seear to god"
> Chad "hey babe, look at that ass cant wait to spank that later!! Hey, whos the cripple...?"
> im not a cripple im a hero that sav-
>"omg what did I say about embarrassing me you crippled fat fuck"
>.....I just did.... what anyone would... for a... friend in need

And I thought my life was fucked.
>>
>>34799947
Get your fucking tits OuuuuuuTtTTT!!! I'm high as fuck right now holy shitty TTY!!! You are a faggot!
>>
>>34799857
that's exactly the problem. there is no "one woman" for you. it's a bunch of disney bullshit that sounds good, but doesn't work in real life.

there's people that you're more suited to, but no "one woman" that is your everything.
>>
>>34794853
I miss being friendzoned honestly.
I was there for 4 years and then cut off contact and now I'm a NEET that doesn't talk to girls.
Being in the "friend zone" actually forced me to put myself in social situations and take better care of myself.
We also almost dated but I was really clingy and insecure so I scared her off sadly.
>>
File: 1484085114635.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484085114635.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
>>34794983
This is the most autistic thing I've read today
>>
>>34799942
it's whenever you decide you're ready.

for me, it's normally when i can tell she really likes me and wants to be with just me.
>>
>>34800018
How is it autistic? He's pretty on point.
>>
>>34799961
To be honest I best she just ghosted him. Like fuck it didn't even look like she wanted to be near him, she gave off the impression that she did this interview cause she was obligated to

I feel so bad for that guy.
>>
>>34799942
it also depends on the girl. some, for the most part it will be a conversation where you both say you want to be monogomous
>>
>>34800063
So If I don't ask to be monogamous she'll be fucking chad behind my back?
>>
>>34798000
That is true for anyone entering a relationship, dipwad.
Everyone enters a relationship for a reason, companionship, affection, sex, whatever.
Otherwise what is the point?
>>
>>34800063
>>34799942
>>34799823
Maybe this is how it works in the degenerate USA but usually where I'm from you don't really go on "dates" with multiple people.
Usually there is a "dating" period in which you see if you are compatible,etc.
I can't imagine being all lovey dovey with a girl and then go fuck with my fwb. That sounds completely disgusting.
>>
>>34800308
I'm not in America. Maybe it works that way in your backward way of thinking. But women do the same thing.
>>
It's hard to make a move, showing how bitches women are.
>>
>>34794853
Because these guys are oblivious to their own situation. It is probably better like living like ignorance is bliss because becoming a self-hating robot that is painfully aware of how things are is the other course.
>>
>>34794853
hope anon, hope. one day.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.