[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once some guy started bullying me, literally everyone else in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gregerg.jpg (219KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
gregerg.jpg
219KB, 646x438px
Once some guy started bullying me, literally everyone else in the office started hating me too

It's like the wolves: when the alpha decides that some wolf has to leave the pack, all of the other beta wolves will attack him until he leaves

It's that true? Or it is all my fault that literally 50 people hate me when I've never insulted or robbed them or anything

example: yesterday i ended my shift at 2am, the takeover comes at 2:10 (10 minutes late) and i am waiting him outside the door at 10m from it

and he says: you are a retard, you can't leave the office alone
>>
They probably all disliked you, and all it took was one person breaking the air of uncertainty until they all knew it was okay to fuck with you and let you know how they felt.

You should try to be a more presentable person.
>>
Also, learn to stand up for yourself, motherfucker. You MUST take it up a notch to the next level and defend yourself. It's no different from elementary school. That guy called you a retard at the door? You should have gotten in his face and said "YOURE THE FUCKING RETARD GET HERE ON TIME NEXT TIME". Doesn't matter if youre in the right or wrong. You have to take it to the next level. You might lose your job or make people dislike you any more, but its your choice, life a live under the heel of others, or be hated, but subconsciously respected.
>>
>>34794302

Agree with this assessment. If you're thinking about people like a bunch of pack animals, I can only assume you don't really hold other people in high regard and you're most likely coming off as arrogant in most social context.
>>
>>34794343
if i try to rebel against them i will be crushed

if i tell my boss i will be fired

the only option i have is continuing under their heel but trying to revenge silently
>>
File: apu.png (31KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
31KB, 200x201px
>>34794343
b-but mommy said, if they make fun of you just laugh it off, they will eventually get bored and stop
>>
>>34794343

>You should have gotten in his face and said "YOURE THE FUCKING RETARD GET HERE ON TIME NEXT TIME".

That would just pointlessly escalates the situation. I doubt you'll go far with that kind of behavior, especially if you're already disliked by people. It's a low tier power play fit for children.

A better alternative is to give them your phone number and say "Call me if you're gonna be late. Even if it's gonna be a few minutes."

This does a lot of things. You're pointing out that HE was late, you're giving him directions and a reasonable solution to a problem that he created. All of that is pure dominance.

I mean what exactly is that guy gonna do, go to his boss and say "OP told me to call him when I'm late, can you believe that guy!"
>>
>>34794574
its retarded idea imo

its this guy fucking work, he can not be late and if he is late its in his own fucking interest to notify op.
>>
>>34794628

Exactly, which is why you don't need to explode in the dudes face. The guy was clearly in the wrong and it's way better to just be the bigger person and resolve the situation by not being an asshole rather than being an even bigger asshole.
>>
>>34794444
Quad 4's
>>
>>34794278
Report him to HR and say it was a homophobic remark
>>
>>34794444
Crushed how? If he hit you, sue his ass and sue the company for mobbing.

They'll shit their pants, I tell you.
>>
>>34794278
Record every interaction

If they give you shit, sue the company and sue them.
>>
>>34794711
I was in similar situation to the op.

The thing is, this kind of advice you would if you are working somewhere in upper class environment, people with higher education tend to be more professional or represent more culture in work.

but op is probably working in some manual labor work and there are higher chances that failed normie will be assholes.

That person should say
>sorry I am late
not calling him names and it shows their attitude toward him, 0 respect.

its like some people were not taught basic shit how to act in society
>>
>>34794444
Nah, you have another option. Get a gun, go in there and let them know what happens when they fuck with you.
>>
>>34794855

OP said he worked in an office so I doubt he does manual labor.
>>
>>34794278
did you just start OP?

Sae happened with me in the first 6-7 months when I started to work. After that they calmed down.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.