[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fall for it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1244.png (317KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.png
317KB, 640x1136px
I did it.
I sucked my friends dick.
It was hot for 5 minutes
Then I started to regret it.
Now I feel like shit.
>>
File: 1484071025875.png (407KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1484071025875.png
407KB, 4500x4334px
>no robot friend to suck your dick
>>
>>34792791
I was do fucking hot for it. We had fooled around once when we were younger and he claims to be bi. The memory makes me nauseous.
>>
>>34792844
You're making me hard instead anon
>>
>>34792763
Give me the deets my dude
>>
>>34793597
We drank some beer at my place. Instead of going out to bar later we played some nintendo. We started talking about sex wile playing and then he didn't wanted to play more so we talked sex. I told him I could consider sucking a cock and that thinking about ut made me aroused. He asked jokingly if I would like to suck HIS dick. We laught but then he unzipped his pants and showed me that he was erect. I leaned down and kissed it and then had it in my mouth.

Didn't feel like doing more so it ended there. Then it became unconfortable and we talked about ither things. He left soon after. He didn't seem to happy it had happened. When he had keft I felt like shit. Now I regret it like hell. Won't see him again for some time thats for sure.
>>
>>34793683
So you just kissed it and put it in your mouth but didn't suck it?
>>
>>34793683
sounds pretty hot

no homo
>>
>>34792763
Holy shit, it's hilarious/pathetic how you vulnerable losers fall the tranny/dick sucking shilling on here. You're a faggot now and he's telling everyone you gagged on his dick lmao
>>
>>34793683
Damn it now I have a boner, it's my own fault for reading it though.
>>
>>34794041
Why are you being so mean OP just wanted to taste the cock meat :(
>>
>>34793986
Tried to but he sat down and i kinda leaned down in his lap so it wasn't to easy to suck it. Didn't want to have too much of it inside of my mouth because of his foreskin.
>>
>>34794079
Fuck off shill. If OP had steady female attention, he would've been immune to your faggot shilling, but nope, instead he let another man put his penis in his mouth.
>>
>>34792763
I sucked my aunts dick once and it was fucking weird.
I don't even know how to talk to her anymore whenever there's family meetings.
>>
>>34794118
>but nope, instead he let another man put his penis in his mouth.

haha
>>
>>34794089
So would you say this was influenced tranny/sissy fetish?
>>
File: 1486777556863.jpg (60KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486777556863.jpg
60KB, 512x512px
I also did it. Super disappointed. He didn't even return any thing and his load was small. Havent talked to him since, kind of regret it but not in the since you did Op
>>
>>34793683
>blue-balling your bro
Not cool man
>>
>>34794138
No this with him started earlier. He kissed me once at a party. I started thinking about sucking after that.
>>
>>34793683
>Gotta love playing pranks on my friends
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.