[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 1486437573186.jpg (148KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486437573186.jpg
148KB, 1440x810px
It's time for another /drugs/ thread again. What are you doing this morning robots? Just loaded up a bowl of some really good indica called ultimate purple. Last night I made a 1g joint with my friend that mixed ultimate purple with a strong sativa. I was so high I thought electricity was coursing through my body and I couldn't move.
>>
I plan on eating some cactus tonight
>>
>>34792508
Ayy mescaline eh? I was thinking of doing it sometime in the summer with a friend.
>>
>>34792471
>smoking marijuana
>calling it a drug
>not having noticed pot is a normie thing like alcohol now

ALSO DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>34792471
You gotta post these at night.. you'll probably get more responses

>Brace yourselves lads, incoming trap/gay threads
>>
>>34792606
Yeah you're probably right. All the goons are out when it's night.
>>
Oxy. Usual.
>>
>>34792602
Pot is great screw you
>>
Weedlmao faggots should not be allowed in these threads. No one cares how "stoned" you are.
Come back when you're using real drugs on a regular basis.
>>
>>34792725
Yeah but it isn't a drug like the sort with you faggots use the word drugs. There's nothing special or counter-culture about it anymore. Might as well make a "who smokes cigarettes/drinks beer?" thread.
>>
>>34792561
Yeah dude, its my favorite psych. Still yet to try DMT though. Wanna try the 5meoDMT though, which seems even harder to find
>>
>tfw heroin doesn't even get me high anymore
>too scared to stop because withdrawal

I just want to be able to get high again.
>>
>>34792768
Why dont you just do meth?
>>
tfw not sure if weed cures the anxiety or makes it worse
>>
File: come-on-die-young.jpg (252KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
come-on-die-young.jpg
252KB, 1000x1000px
Morphine.

Today is the second time I've turned down a girls offer for sex.
Okay let me do a backstory.

Last august I decided to try and lose my virginity (I'm 22).
I started using tinder and I've been on four dates so far.
The first date wasn't bad. She showed me around Seoul and we just chatted, nothing romantic.
Seconds date, I met a girl near me for coffee. We both sat and stared at eachother for an hour making minimal small talk and then I left.
Third date, the girl said she just wanted to fuck. So we meet at a hotel and she starts kissing me, immediately using her tongue. It was pretty gross. We start talking a bit and she said she was interested in getting a relationship. (all she did was fuck army guys though). She said the last guy she was with was an asshole, so I asked her if he was black and she said yeah. I told her "well that explains it." Then I gave her money for the hotel room and I left.
Fourth date. (which was today) Went and saw fifty shits of grey with this girl. She kept asking me if I was okay over and over again and when I pressed her on it, she said I looked bored. Well I was bored, and she was boring as fuck. I suspect the only reason any guy gave her the time of day was because of her hole. Anyway after the movie she asked me if I wanted to come back to her hotel and I told her no.

So that makes twice now I could have lost my virginity. At this point I know I'm dead set on dying alone, and a virgin.

Oh well, at least I have enough morphine to nod at least 4 more times. Have a good night faggots.
>>
>>34792803
You're doing morphine in the A.M? Nigga just roll up a j or load a bowl with weed save that shit for later shieeet.
>>
>>34792843
It's 10 PM here.
>>
>>34792878
Oh well shit

That wasn't original? Wow.
>>
>>34792788
>heroin gives you the comfiest must content, blissful feeling imaginable
>meth makes you a paranoid, panicked mongoloid

How are they even comparable? It's like me saying I want pizza and you recommending I eat dog shit.
>>
>>34792963
Kek did you actually do meth before? Shit's intense, ended up browsing Wikipedia for 10 hours straight.
>>
File: 5a1.png (560KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
5a1.png
560KB, 800x900px
>>34792946
It was original.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 476x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 476x400px
High on lean rn. Planning on doing adderall, xans, lean, and pot next week. Is this too much? Is it safe to do these all together?
>>
>>34793396
Also planning on doing mdma, but question still stands. Is it safe?
>>
>>34793444
Mixing uppers and downers is a great thing to do!
>>
File: 16861_original.jpg (1MB, 1460x1480px) Image search: [Google]
16861_original.jpg
1MB, 1460x1480px
>>34793396
At once? Don't do opiates or benzos at the same time but either of those go great with pot. Not sure about MDMA but I think it's an upper so mixing that with downers may just lessen the effect.
>>
>>34793444
Taking MDMA has some medical drawbacs, like frying your brain. If you take it and don't trip don't take more, it's some other substance I don't remember the name of. It will hit later, assuming you don't OD thinking it's normal MDMA. Also, don't take everything I say for granted, I'm not an expert on drugs
>>
>>34793396
Drop the adderall and you're in for a fun, floofy few days stuck on your sofa
>>
>>34793444
Yes it's safe the vast majority of the time, know your doses, start slow and don't double up because you don't feel anything, it can take a while to hit sometimes and you don't want your come up to be so intense.

Don't take it if you're taking anything else that fucks with your serotonin levels though, you can die and even if you don't it's very fucking unpleasant (look up serotonin syndrome)
>>
>>34793538
Oh and don't do it too often, take magnesium before and after to save your jaw, look into 5-htp for the next few days as well to soften the comedown
>>
File: 1484008412364.jpg (411KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
1484008412364.jpg
411KB, 1100x618px
Getting ready to walk up and get a fifth of vodka and some robogels
>>
Getting stoned and watching football today, standard weekend.

Thinking of getting some mushrooms to try and help with my psychotherapy. Anyone done this and got good results? I hear they can help with things like depression and addiction problems.
>>
File: 1483540379466.gif (398KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1483540379466.gif
398KB, 720x715px
>>34793561
Have fun man. People talk shit about dxm but some of the best drug experiences I've had were on it.
It does fuck up your body and mind with extreme, extended use though.
>>
>>34793609
>It does fuck up your body and mind with extreme, extended use though.
Yeah, there were a few episodes in the past where I binged on it for weeks at a time and became basically retarded and psychotic.
I stick to dosing only once in 1-2 months, and never more than 1g in that dose
>>
>>34793593
Most psychs can do that. But it can take more than on trip. After one mushie trip, I wasn't really depressed for a whole month.

Other times it's last for a day or two. And others I was back to my self loathing self after the trip was over
>>
>>34792602
you're just being a bitch. you are probably one of those people that does not consider caffeine or alcohol to be a drug either. Just because you've yet to get over your insecurity about substances doesn't mean you're correct.

>>34792643
Oxy's fan-fucking-tastic. Hope you've got a perma-script or else it'll catch up to you.

anyway, I just popped 200ug acid. have been micro-dosing once a week for awhile, but figured i'd have a small trip today. gonna stick around till it hits.
>>
>>34794494
Are you feeling the cid right now boi?
>>
AL-LAD yesterday. DXM today cause why not?
>>
>>34795016
What's AL-LAD like compared to LSD? Better? Worse? I heard it's more visual than lsd.
>>
>>34795043
It's not as deep or euphoric as 1P-LSD (never tried the real thing but they're supposed to be identical) but it was still a good time. Visuals were out of this world compared to my LSD experiences. My parquet floor was covered in photo realistic pairs of human eyes, I was seeing words and runes in the embroidery on my chair. The visuals were overall much more geometric as well. It was pretty great to experience but not as interesting as LSD.
>>
>>34795149
I should mention AL-LAD has a noticeably shorter duration as well, which can definitely be a good thing.
>>
is red wine a drug?
>>
>>34795235
Maybe? How drunk can a bottle get you?
>>
>>34794741
it's kicking in nao, still not having much luck with finding some fucking conversation. spent like an hr on omegle then like 20 mins searching discords.

why's everyone so shit?
>>
>>34795329
hi

origigigigii
>>
File: 1482908480529.gif (2MB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482908480529.gif
2MB, 540x720px
2CB

Tell me something interesting about it

(I already googled the duration, effects, etc, but let's hear some stories of your good times on it!)
>>
File: 1474760604757.jpg (25KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1474760604757.jpg
25KB, 600x339px
>tfw can't get on xanax

What's the next best thing for weed? Preferable something easier to get a prescription for.
>>
just tok my morning 5mg xanax and 8mg suboxone
l;
>>
Are there any decent guides on how to buy online? I have a basic idea about alphabay and using bitcoins, but I've never used either
>>
>>34796277
Got 2 pills waiting for next weekend :D
Found it to be the best bits of MD and Acid put together. Euphoria, candy visuals and weird thought patterns.

Took 3 pills one night with my drugbros, went adventuring through the local woods. Did get a bit scary at points but then the euphoria would kick back in. If youre planning on taking it at night I'd recommend getting some torches/glowsticks, they'll entertain ya for hours.

Be safe and happy tripping anon.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.