[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you robots working out? if not whats your excuse? it will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1485109235990.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485109235990.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
are you robots working out? if not whats your excuse? it will
>make you look better
>make you look feel better
>gives you a hobby
>gives you the illusion that your existence is worth and life is good
so whats wrong?
>>
>>34792419
I do and I'm depressed
>>
Why bother when your facial appearance is what matters?
>>
>>34792419
I have a shitty hips to chest/shoulder ratio and working out won't change that
>>
I did, got bored of it when I reached a plateau and realized it didn't bring me any happiness. Maybe it helps some people, but it did nothing for me, I'm still miserable.
>>
File: 54353.jpg (177KB, 1190x1600px) Image search: [Google]
54353.jpg
177KB, 1190x1600px
>>34792431
carry on anon

>>34792433
but low-body fat can drastically change your face anon. most people are compensating at some point

>>34792436
is it a medical condition or youre just looking for an excuse?
>>
>>34792419
>make you look better
Although going from a 1/10 to a 2/10 is an improvement, it doesn't help the average robot
>make you look feel better
??
>gives you a hobby
So does posting on 4chan, the fuck good is a hobby?
>gives you the illusion that your existence is worth and life is good
If lifting metal bars with weights on them gives you the illusion that your life is "worth" or is "good" then you're a fucking idiot
>>
I'm lazy. I tried doing it once, but stopped after two days. It also makes me sweat, which I hate.
>>
>>34792495
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

origami
>>
>>34792455
>but low-body fat can drastically change your face anon. most people are compensating at some point
Doesn't matter because the problem is with the bone structure
>>
>>34792455
When I tried working out 6 days a week for 3 months I realized after gaining decent muscle that my bone structure is naturally shit so I'm pretty much fucked either way
>>
>>34792419
i do, and i want to kms every day of my life
>>
File: me.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>34792419
>bro just workout!! xD
>workout
>feel good
>/fit/ tells me I have to eat 3k calories a day to gain weight and see change
>tfw get full off of 800 calories a day
>tfw tried to eat more but threw up
>tfw 126 pounds
>lose all motivation and quit working out

Getting /fit/ isn't the goto for everyone
>>
>>34792567
then do what your go to is, do what makes you happy.
smoking crack doesnt make everyone happy. but it does make someone happy
>>
>>34792567
why not just continue working out and eat what you want?
>>
>>34792419
>>make you look better
Polishing a turd
>>>make you feel better
Bro science
>>gives you a hobby
That's what I have anime and videogames for, picking up metal and putting it back down isn't a hobby
>>gives you the illusion that your existence is worth and life is good
No, it will just cement that even with a good body my face is still fucked and no woman will ever validate my existence
>>
File: salty_lucina.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
salty_lucina.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>34792595
Because you won't make gains from eating too little or eating shitty foods.
You'll get a little toned but no real strength comes with you, and you still have a small frame.

>>34792589
Nothing makes me or a large majority of robots happy anymore, anon.
>>
>>34792567
>800 calories
Are you 7? Or are you just a walking corpse?
>>
File: 1470858578257.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470858578257.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>34792631
>126 pounds
A walking skelly, anon.

I do not understand how people get fat.
>>
>>34792625
but you dont need to become the /fit/ type, you can be a skin dude with some muscles and abs
>>
I am really lazy.

Oregano
>>
>>make you look feel better
>>gives you the illusion that your existence is worth and life is good
doubt
>>
File: 1401580953459.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1401580953459.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
I did for one year
Then I realized that I have barely made any progress, am too stupid for proper form and keep injuring myself, and most importantly will never be able to lift away all my mental problems. That's where the real problem lies.
>>
Why do you robots only talk about lifting weights? It's not about getting bulky or whatever.
You can go running, makes you go out and looking at the scenery is nice.
>>
I'm too poor for equipment, gym membership and the tons of food I need to eat to gain any weight.
>>
Been going to the gym last 5 months, I look pretty much the same and feel exactly the same. Feels like I got meme'd hard.
>>
File: 1481759832006.png (561KB, 784x592px) Image search: [Google]
1481759832006.png
561KB, 784x592px
I started a while ago and I haven't been feeling any better.
If anything I actually have been feeling even worse recently.
>>
I don't lift but I do cardio. Shit keeps my anxiety under control.
>>
>>34793589
Started doing cardio for the same reason. I hope it helps long term and it's going to get better.
>>
File: gyms.png (4KB, 705x95px) Image search: [Google]
gyms.png
4KB, 705x95px
this is why
if one already is anxious enough to approach someone with romantic intentions in mind why would they not be anxious enough to go to a gym
>>
For one there's no gym in my town, I'd have to drive at least half an hour to the city. Not worth it.
Second I'm way too awkward and shy to go to a gym. I have to spend months psyching myself up just to go to the gas station to put air in my tires. I'd never have the courage to go somewhere full of normalfags and exercise in front of them.
>>
>>34793886
Then go running. Or jump ropes at home, that's what I do.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.