[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the "conservative women" meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170211-042032.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170211-042032.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>he fell for the "conservative women" meme
>>
>>34791605
>Chads pump and dump makes a tinder profile
>>
>>34791632
Are you accusing me of being a Chad? Only like two fat girls have messaged me and none of them wanted to hook up or go on a date with me.
>>
>>34791645
No dumbass, the girl is Chads used cum dumpster
>>
>>34791664
I am retarded. I see now.
>>
What about any of that makes you think she's conservative?

It certainly isn't the fucking nose ring.
>>
File: 1484887681142.jpg (36KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1484887681142.jpg
36KB, 540x405px
>>34791605
>single stay-at-home parent
>>
So many single moms. 50 years ago that would be a shotgun wedding and chad would have to own up, now a completely unrelated guy has to 'man up' and marry a family
>>
>>34791684
She is a Christian and it's implied she believes in traditional gender roles because she insists on being a stay home mom. Not many liberals fit both categories.

And conservatism is the new punk rock :^) don't listen to the mayne streahm meteor about what conservatives are like.
>>
>>34791740
Going to cuck church and being too lazy to get job to support your bastard spawn that shouldn't exist in the first place doesn't make a person conservative.
>>
>>34791605
There's a difference between a conservative woman, and a slut who found acceptance in a church.
>>
>>34791605
>Church dance group
What
>>
>>34791740
you sound like a literal autist who has no social interaction at all outside of 4chan
>>
>>34791804
>this denial
Liberals hate women who "betray the sisterhood" and believe in traditional gender roles like being stay at home moms.

>>34791836
I spent the first ~20 years of my life in church, I've had plenty of interaction with conservative Christian girls.
>>
>>34791848
>I spent the first ~20 years of my life in church, I've had plenty of interaction with conservative Christian girls.

brainwashed and stuck in a bubble either way.

>Liberals hate women who "betray the sisterhood" and believe in traditional gender roles like being stay at home moms.

i mean really how retarded are you
>>
File: Molymeme banana.jpg (100KB, 462x295px) Image search: [Google]
Molymeme banana.jpg
100KB, 462x295px
>>34791740
>>34791848
You can be a christian and still be liberal my dude. It sounds like you're butthurt about over something /pol/ must have done to you. That woman in your picture is not conservative. You can be a christian stay at home mom and still be a huge PMSing bitch ranting about feminism and how you're not getting enough out of your marriage because your husband is a cis male and blah blah the rest.
>>
>>34791605
>funnny man who man who can
She's a rapper too?
>>
File: scottish mum.png (160KB, 356x454px) Image search: [Google]
scottish mum.png
160KB, 356x454px
I've noticed this too... A lot of single mothers who used to be liberal are turning to the right. They do this to find a beta provider.

From "The Predatory Female". Basicly women adapt whatever form needed to draw men. Right now women are getting "Red Pilled." It is to attract beta orbiters from the Alt-Right.

>The Chameleon Syndrome Q. What is the chameleon syndrome?
>A. A quasi-supernatural transformation, the chameleon syndrome is the predatory female's unholy ability to become whatever the script calls for in "hooking" a man. She will adopt his viewpoints, his attitudes, his hobbies, and his dislikes. Her personality will change to suit his. She will enroll in classes, become a gour- met cook, stop smoking, switch religions, ac- cept his friends, humor his jealousies, develop a relationship with his relatives, or whatever else is called for. She will change colors in the rocks like a chameleon! Of all the traits exhib- ited by predatory females, this chameleon syndrome is one of the most lethal.
>>
>>34791870
>>34791883
>no TRUE conservative
Really, show me all these liberal women who want to be dependent on a man and are proud of that and are devout Christians, not cultural "Christians".
>>
>>34791916
Single mothers who slutted it up, and don't mind the concept of welfare so long as it benefits them.
>>
>>34791848
>Liberals hate women who "betray the sisterhood" and believe in traditional gender roles like being stay at home moms.

You're confusing "not conservative" with "liberal".
>>
>>34791916
literally every establishment republican's wife along with all the neocon cunts in the whitehouse and old school democrats.
>>
>>34791916
>and are devout Christians, not cultural "Christians".

That girl is not a devout Christian.
>>
>>34791966
>Republicans are liberals
What kind of mental gymnastics is this?

>>34791969
Yes she is. Don't judge her for the spec in her eye :^)
>>
>>34791916
almost every single woman in the world wants to be dependant on a man and do nothing but stay at home and take care of babies. you're acting like the 1% of tumblr dykes are the majority of women.
>>
>>34791605
Christian does not equal no ASCII allowed ;_; conservative
>>
>>34791916
>show me all these liberal women who want to be dependent on a man and are proud of that and are devout Christians, not cultural "Christians"

Let me get them pregnant then abandon them, and you'll see plenty.
>>
>>34792009
Liberal women are too proud to admit they'd want to be dependent on men. They prefer to use the state to tax men so that they don't have to admit it.

>>34792022
It's fucking Arizona. 9.9 times out of ten, it does.
>>
>Single stay-at-home mother.

How did she manage to do that?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x330px
>>34791740
>And conservatism is the new punk rock
This really. It's surprising how it's come back into the "mainstream" as a counter-culture. Liberals have garnered too bad of a rep, even though almost both left/right wing Americans would be called a "liberal".

So I have to agree. She could just be posing as a "conservative" woman because it's become an appealing thing again.
>>
>>34792045
>Liberal women are too proud to admit they'd want to be dependent on men. They prefer to use the state to tax men so that they don't have to admit it.

you're so fucking brainwashed theres no point in actually have a discussion with you about anything so im just going to call you retarded and stop posting
>>
>>34792048
Pretty sure she lives with her mom. One of her other profile pictures is her with her children and her mom.
>>
>>34792064
>gen z only pretends to be 'so redpilled and conservative!' because it's trendy and edgy
i should have seen this
>>
File: polfeminist.jpg (77KB, 683x619px) Image search: [Google]
polfeminist.jpg
77KB, 683x619px
>>34792110
>i should have seen this

Yes, cause all other previous generations have been the same. They will grow up and leave their left/right extremism.
>>
File: 1484815860039.jpg (45KB, 400x828px) Image search: [Google]
1484815860039.jpg
45KB, 400x828px
>tfw all the "conservative" cgristian gjrls in my church group have tinder accounts and/or multiple past relationships
Feels bad man. Maybe I should move out of the Shitshine State....
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.