[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell a positive thing about your day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: WzeXEXvAJp0.jpg (480KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
WzeXEXvAJp0.jpg
480KB, 1350x1800px
tell a positive thing about your day
>>
>>34791438
River pirates attacked a boat, nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
I went to see A Midsummer Night's Dream with my mother. I thought it was very well done, minus a few unnecessary modernisms. There was also a cute girl in the audience I stared at for a bit. I think she got uncomfortable, so I stared at one of the cute actresses instead.
>>
>Tell me a positive thing about your day.
Literally nothing.
>>
>>34791438
I went to the dump with a carload of shit because I have to vacate my house. At the entrance where I had to pay, I told the guy there was a couch in there (have to pay an additional fee normally) but he said don't worry about it, and just charged me for a car bootload instead.

I love going to the dump and shedding excess shit I've accumulated, especially material reminders of bad times.
>>
Why do Russian girls look so Russian
>>
File: 1387432835659.gif (458KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1387432835659.gif
458KB, 640x360px
how many pics of her are there with pigeons?
>>
It's 5am in texas, and you know what, fuck being depressed anons.

>random whores arent worth meticulously stirring a cauldron of angst
>even the random whores you have, or will eventually fall in love with
>what makes you worth anyone elses time, if you dont contribute, or do anything to warrant attention or support?

It's time to get out there anon's. Today is the day you promised you'd get x-y-z done day. Don't skip over this post like it's just another dose of endorphins to ease your current moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 500x531px
>>34791511
there is her instagram
https://www.instagram.com/liljeep2000/?hl=en
>>
>>34792046
>is a very pretty girl
>decides to get ear gauges

fucking outrageous. i will never get used to that
>>
File: m.jpg (138KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
138KB, 1024x768px
>>34791658
>used to work at a fast food
>nearly all the male workers smoked and did other drugs
>it rubbed off on me
>met a lot of unsavory people because the only passion I had was getting fucked up

>started dating a coworker
>she was honestly unattractive and chubby, but she gave new nudes the first day I met her
>couldn't see the very, very blatant red flags due to virginity
>/r9k/ would have a field day with her
>we hangout pretty often to smoke, fuck rigorously, and then talk about her problems, in that order
>later discovered she had BPD
>dont stick your dick in crazy is not a meme
>catch feelings for her and enter an unwanted relationship based on pity

>she gets kicked out of her parents house for being violently drunk
>help her move into unsavory friend's shithole drug house
>relationship slowly faded away as my money did
>became a colder, more irritated person, started justifying immoral acts as my girlfriend would so often commit
>I had a bad habit of getting pissed off and yelling at her due to her behavior
>she was never happy with me, and even planned to kill herself as a defiant act against me
>again, red flags folks, they matter

>one day we argue and it gets real bad, im furious, and unsavory friend told me to leave her house with a crowbar in hand
>she breaks up with me
>two weeks later gets with who I thought was my druggie friend
>acts like she loves him and that he saved her from an abusive relationship

>remain her "friend" while theyre a couple
>hangout with them often cause I didnt have any friends and I loved her
>didnt realize until later on how fucked up and weird it was to continue to see her
>truly understood what it was like to get cucked.

(Next part comin up)
>>
>>34791438
i walked to the shops with my normie cousin
hes the only normal person that i don't constantly spaghetti
i like him
>>
>just made toasted bagels and soup
>watching new ashes vid

Pretty comfy.
>>
>>34791438
Someone should of washed those pigeons before gifting them to her.
>>
File: _20170204_154351.jpg (85KB, 1078x1734px) Image search: [Google]
_20170204_154351.jpg
85KB, 1078x1734px
There is nothing positive and I want to kill myself
>>
>>34792189
>went through a bunch of minimum wage jobs throughout 2016 with no real goal
>besides pay bills for my parents and have pot to smoke away my lack of purpose
>stop talking to exgf for a while due to a nasty fight
>her relationship falters with her new dude
>we end up hooking up several times behind his back
>what felt like at first, was a well earned revenge, of plowing my ex girlfriend loudly, later simmered
>realized how gross it was to share a woman trying to be in a serious relationship
>would look at her lovey dovey social media posts towards her bf and wonder if she even meant any of that
>fast foward to now
>we're still in contact
>frequently go from just friends, to vicious enemies

Whew, okay. This was longer than I thought. The main point is that, all of us have gone through fucked up times. It doesnt mean it needs to carry into today. Why sit around, why resign to the same. Why not make today worth remembering anons?
>>
>>34792529
I did. Another comfy Saturday with my fa/tg/uy friends playing star wars, and now I'm just spending the rest of the night drinking, shitposting and continuing work on some animations.
>>
I downloaded the 2013 Tomb Raider game because I didn't know Rise of the Tomb Raider was it's sequel, so I have 2 games on my backlog.

Also, I've been doing well about eating less.
>>
I just woke up, already feel like shit
Just been laying here browsing r9k on my phone for 2 hours now
>>
File: 1471520757149.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471520757149.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
>>34791438

If you have even one positive thing about your day, you're a fucking normie and you need to leave NOOOOW!
>>
>>34792674
The day is still early anon.
>>
File: honest pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
honest pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>34791438
i went outside and bought 45$ worth of grocery.
I also plan to eat healthy and go swimming.

Still feeling like shit desu
>>
>>34791438
i got some mods working in skyrim, it was pretty comfy until it started crashing again.

i also played the crew and bought some crew credits, i bought myself a drag car. it was fast as shit even in lvl 740 but it was really hard controlling it, then connection to the server got disconnected and now i'm waiting for an answer
>>
>>34792697
>he's letting his emotions take control like a filthy normie
>he's not ascending to true robothood by acquiring zen
>>
Uhh, there's nothing unfortunately.
>>
File: 1482368675308.webm (459KB, 576x438px) Image search: [Google]
1482368675308.webm
459KB, 576x438px
>>34792711
>>34792836
how can y'all anons feel like shit when supercat has blessed the earth with his presence
>>
I haven't killed myself yet originally
>>
I didn't have my job reunion today.
Also I'm not shitting hard feces.
>>
>>34791438
I didn't stay in bed half the ficking day and I'm not in the worst of moods
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 720x405px
>>34791438
I had to call out sick from work because of nausea problems, it's another episode of "anon can barely move and it's getting worse". I don't even remember the last time I called out well there was a blizzard few days ago but that doesn't count so it should be fine.
>>
>>34792888
thicc
oreorignal
>>
>>34791438
I made a really nice sandwich an hour ago.

That girl in your pic has some really bad looking cut marks on her left arm. Pretty sad desu.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.