[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal girlfriend, /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 004.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Describe your ideal girlfriend, /r9k/.
>>
>Tomboy
>likes me

Was an easy list to make.
>>
File: Descended.jpg (76KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
Descended.jpg
76KB, 622x659px
>>34791343
large big tits, caring mommy personality. Is ok with foot stuff. Can't really say much else. I want a mommy. Yes I got me a missing mommy complex. Didn't have one now I want to fuck milfs sometimes and I get easily attached to good looking large breasted motherly women. Ughh I'm fucked man. I know I am but I can't help it. I really want a caring big booby mommy gf some day.
>>
File: 1486429663604.gif (202KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486429663604.gif
202KB, 400x400px
>>34791343
>Describe your ideal girlfriend, /r9k/.
Saya.
>>
Someone I can be myself with.
It's always been that simple.
>>
>>34791343
Me but as a woman.
>>
>average height
>not fat
>medium sized boobs but I don't really care
>big labia for me to play with
>is a conversation starter
>can be into femdom sometimes, but gentle and able to empathize with me other times
>isn't a size queen
>isn't on the far end of the political spectrum
>>
>>34791398
This

re-ravioli
>>
File: 1439432226054.jpg (240KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439432226054.jpg
240KB, 667x1000px
>2D

Done.
>>
>>34791406
>big labia for me to play with
Eww.
>>
>>34791418
>XDDDDDDDDD I said the roastie meme do I fit in yet
Fucking pleb. An innie vagina is like a circumcised cock since the foreskin is made out of the same thing the labia is. Sure, cut cocks might look better to some, but uncut ones are better to play with.

Try forming your own opinions instead of just doing everything /r9k/ tells you.
>>
>>34791343

>is nice to people in general, not just me
>has a good sense of humor, can easily laugh at things or crack jokes
>has things that they're interested in or passionate about
>isn't possessive or bossy
>isn't alt-right, any other political views are fine but I refuse to date a Nazi (inb4 a bunch of robots get triggered)
>enjoys indoor activities (not a requirement, but I prefer indoor type things like dungeons and dragons, playing video games, etc. Welcome to have other activities they enjoy outdoors, but I'm not likely to join in them)
>has a healthy view towards sex
>likes being showered with affection and cute shit

Not too hard to meet these ideals to be honest, a lot of it just comes down to timing and luck
>>
>>34791343
>cute
>can make me happy
>gives me attention
>common interests
>goth
>dd/lg fetish
>>
>>34791343
>D or larger breasts
>cinched waist
>big ass
>not mud colored or asian
>cute face
>not an SJW
>wants to be an obedient wife
>we exchange 100% trust
>>
>kind of normal
>short
>genuinely tries to take interest into my hobbies
>talks a lot
>obsessive with me

Not going to happen anytime soon. Not going to happen ever.
>>
>>34791488
>Not going to happen ever.
iktf anon
>>
She loves me.
That's it, I just someone who loves me.

It's never happening.
>>
>Has a vagina
>isn't too fat
>has a pretty face
>maybe a bit tall like 5'8"+
>loyal
>common interests

Not entirely picky
>>
>Biologically female, born with a vagina
>is annoyed that we live in a society where it's necessary to specify the above point
>conservative/traditional values, or at least not an SJW leftist, the further from that the better
>wants to get married, and values commitment
>wants children in the right circumstances, and would be a good mother
>introverted, will not want to go out all the time, but is able to handle herself in social situations
>has hobbies and interests, doesn't really matter what they are, it's just cool when people are passionate about something
>is good with money
>enjoys political/philosophical conversation
>kind
>caring
>supportive
>>
Female.

That is all.
>>
>>34791343
>introverted
>knows when to leave each other space
>obsesses over her own interests, wanting to absorb as much as she can and share it with me
>not pig faced or 400lbs

tfw no average-looking autistic girlfriend
>>
>>34791343
My height or taller, cute face, slightly tsundere personality but also loving towards me and really wants to be with me. Bonus points if she likes to wear skirts and stockings and is into art stuff.
>>
>thick
>conservative
>kind hearted
>strong willed
>brunette

Thought I found a gal like that, turned out to be wrong.
>>
File: HhVDolf.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HhVDolf.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>34791343
Dead, because I am a necrophiliac.
>>
>intelligent
>blonde and blue eyes
>skinny to slightly chubby in weight
>is okay with being the traditional household wife
>>
>>34791727
>strong willed

Gauranteed way to fuck up every time all times. You absolutely need to be in charge and lead the woman or they end up bad, no matter how incredible they seem.
>>
>>34791343
She'd have to only want a boyfriend for appearance and convenience purposes, with no emotional attachment to me.

So, she'd need to be attractive and appear to be normal and successful.

Personality-wise, she just needs to be tolerable.

I don't want a gf.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.