[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men so obsessed with war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

File: 1465764867731.png (54KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465764867731.png
54KB, 201x200px
Why are men so obsessed with war?
>>
Nice ota image RETARD.
>>
>>34790815
We have weiners
>>
>>34790815
Why are women so obsessed with making shitty bait threads for attention?
Sage

If you couldn't figure out the answer to your question with just 10 minutes of thinking you're honestly clinically retarded.
>>
File: alu1bEp.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
alu1bEp.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
>>34790815
It's fun. I imagine there's nothing more satisfying than crushing your opponent and making them into your slaves. Just taking the country they worked hard for and destroying it. Stealing their resources and women.
>>
File: 1480124913486.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1480124913486.png
208KB, 807x935px
Cause war is easy mode for betas
They rather die in a battle than fight against normies everyday
t. pacifist
>>
the only people obsessed with war are those that never fought one
>>
>>34790962
dumb

we're obsessed with power, war is just an effect
>>
>women will never be capable of loving another person like a man
>women will never understand the joy in preserving their race like men do
>women will never understand the thrill that is war
>>
Humans in general are garbage. Men are the most useless humans.

Careers = extortion games, and it goes up to the countries level. Before 19th century, you'd be asking "why not war" instead, since your neighbors would probably murder and kill your men and women for their loot.

As is visible from observing chimps, men are worthless and should either kill themselves or die in war after implanting a wench with their seed.
>>
War is fun.

t. soldier with actual combat experience
>>
>>34791015
>shooting isolated cartel mercenaries
>equivilant to the horrors of ww2, ww1 and potential horrors of ww3
Have you ever seen entire cities of civilians starve and freeze to death, mothers holding their infants and dying, where the infants crawl 15 yards from the mother before dying?
>>
I study war because I find it interesting. How civilizations are able to mobilize thousands to millions of people, produce the means those men need to wage war, and to keep them fed and going during combat. I study what the leaders decisions were and why and what we can learn from them while at the same time looking at the grunts point of view and how the war affected them. It's a huge part of human history and it must be studied and analyzed
>>
War is a science, and force is the real backing collateral of all society.
>>
Fighting and war are part of our gen.code.
I simply love to fight, be it striking, grappling or mixed arts.
I supouse it is the same to weapon fags.
> inb4 battle is fucking glorius.
>>
>>34790815
Because it's our responsibility to protect the soft squishy of the sexes that gives us sons.
>>
History is interesting and conflict decided most of history it's not that hard.
>>
>>34790932
Not all men have penises, anon.
>>
>>34790815
It's fun. Same reason why I go shooting?
>>
>>34790815
Your extremely low quality bait thread deserves to be dead toobeeonnest, but I'll give it a bump to see and weep at how many idiots eat your shit up.
>>
File: SU590-25.gif (860KB, 360x204px) Image search: [Google]
SU590-25.gif
860KB, 360x204px
PERSONALLY and primarily I like guns and the way the go "boom".
I also like it when the bad guys (such as the nazis, ISIS and Americans) get their shit pushed in.
I would only slightly hesitate to join a war against bad guys but otherwise I am anti-war.
>>
>>34790815
i dont know anon , i used to play pretend war with friends when i was a boy
>>
>>34790815
only the dicklets
>>
>>34791675
t. Europoor

Originew
>>
File: we wuz pacifists.png (361KB, 3000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz pacifists.png
361KB, 3000x2100px
War is virile. War is human. Human beings are a warrior race and inter-group conflict is healthy and natural.

You know why men in particular are more fond of war? Men are the physically stronger sex, when a physical threat comes they are the ones that deal with it. Men have been hunters, the warriors, and the people that work with their hands. Combat is considered manly because it is not a woman's job, it is a man's job. This is why war is virile.

But why do we need war, you ask? Well, look at it this way; resources are finite. There will inevitably, eventually, be a shortage of resources for you and your tribe. Often there will be other groups in the area, competing with yours for space and resources. Humans are competitive animals, on a group as well as individual level, and we will inevitably engage in physical conflict over such finite resources. That is the original, base purpose of war.

And it's just resources, either- dominance over large groups of people can also be cause for war. Humans are inherently hierarchical, as are pretty much all other primate social groups, so dominance over said hierarchy is invaluable for its benefits. War can be used for this as well, as a means for dominance in large-scale primate social structures.

Also, seeing as humans are competitive and violent by nature, all groups which embrace pacifism will inevitably be wiped out by a stronger group. See the Moriori people of the Pacific for a perfect example.

So, basically, war has a concrete, objective purpose. Death is not objectively bad, either, and happens often in nature, so it makes sense that humans have evolved to kill each other for material and societal gain in wars.

If you look at prehistoric societies, those which live in the conditions in which human beings evolved, you see huge amounts of intertribal conflict (war) and death rates from war which are staggering compared to even medieval agricultural societies. War is human and perfectly natural.
>>
>>34790815
Why shouldn't we?
original
>>
War extends your dick 2 times, killing somebody makes it fucking huge. And war is fun, guns, tanks, helis, jets and shit like that
>>
>>34790815
Men aren't. Historically, women are the one who pressure men into going to war, giving men who refuse white feathers to signify that she finds him to be a coward.

Women have always been agents of the state, which is why they overwhelmingly support whichever party promises them the most shit. Conservative women get more of their husband's paycheck, and liberal women get more shit from productive people, without actually having to achieve that layer of production herself, or be an attractive enough person to attract a mate that will give her what she desires.

But no, men don't typically like war. The tools of war are absolutely amazing in their complexity and their efficiency, but war itself terrifies men, even when they feel they have something to protect.
>>
Peace is the ruin of societies. To lazy to explain but you already know that if you're smart enough
>>
>>34791768
>no tldr
Get fucked faggot
>>
>>34790962
My grandpa was a ww2 vet (Italian partisan) and he used to cry tears of joy thinking at the war he fought. Not because it was amazing or funny,but he really felt like he did something useful in his life. How many of us live pointless boring life? Some people realize that and they enjoy the idea of sacrificing themselves for something right. Fear the degeneracy not the war. There are people who gave their life for a society worth living but now people are weak beta cucks who enjoy seeing their wife getting spitroasted. Gg peace
>>
i just like cute anime girls and cuddles.
you don't have to be such a meanie!
>>
>>34792036
Hashtagcurbstompaweeb
>>
>>34790815
Cuck/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>34790815
Do you mean actual wars against real enemies or the peasant massacres of the past 15 years?

If you're referring to the current conflicts, well, massacring hundreds of thousands of people who can't fight back isn't a war. What you're seeing is nearly every powerful nation on earth testing their weapons on the poorest people on the planet because they're too gutless to face the Saudis head on.

You should ask how people are able to lie to themselves about how they're currently fighting a war when the kill ratio is 50,000:1. It's like claiming that Ted Nugent killing boars from a helicopter with an M16 is a "war".
>>
We are concerned about war because there are hundreds of millions of Islamic men who intend to rape, pillage, and enslave all of Western Civilization, and because there are hundreds of millions of men who are members of gangs or cartels that intend to rape, pillage, and enslave all of Western Civilization. The West invented and embraced secular humanism, which includes capitalism, democracy, and liberty. All other cultures are inferior to the West. Any redeeming qualities that other cultures have are a result of those cultures learning secular humanism from us.

Despite the fact that magical thinking is generally harmful to rational thought, many religions have minimized this problem to the point where their superstitions make no practical difference. A variety of religions, such as non-fundamentalist sects of Christianity, Buddhism, and Sikhism, have fully embraced secular humanism. So, they are considered to be fully modern points of view alongside atheism and agnosticism.

Those cultures outside the West that we consider to be our equals are so because they have fully embraced secular humanism like we have. So, for practical purposes, they are said to be a part of the West. We call these countries the developed nations. These nations do not want war, but are forced to make war because others commit acts of aggression against us. Thankfully, secular humanism tends to make a society both despise war and also to make that society highly proficient at war. This is the expected result of a rational and scientific approach to human affairs.

Until all of humanity unites as one under secular humanism, the primitive peoples of the world will continue to seek to cause grievous harm to others for selfish and hedonistic reasons. So, we must be ever vigilant in our defense of civilization from the barbarians until such a time as they finally give up their backwards ways.
>>
File: TRUMP ON STEROIDS.jpg (175KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP ON STEROIDS.jpg
175KB, 1280x670px
Why are men obsessed with wars?

Because 'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!
>>
>>34790815
because who won wars, passed thier genes and made women pregnant.
>>
>>34792243
so we are thier sons ?
>>
>>34792233
>if I post this speech from a video game, everyone will think the us is awesome!
Why are Americans so autistic?
>>
>>34790815
War is good. All Chads die in battle and after war women have to settle for betas
>>
>>34790815
stale is boring and war is a catalyst of change
>>
Men are not obsessed with war. War is just the practical thing to do in some circumstances.
>>
>>34792274
I'm not even American to begin with, lol. Just that this was the first thing I thought of upon seeing this thread
>>
>>34790815
why are women so obsessed with being superior to males?
>>
File: 1448581044560.jpg (29KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1448581044560.jpg
29KB, 678x678px
>>34790815
Why are women so averse to war?
>>
>>34790815
because it's awesome and it makes women wet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
>>
https://youtu.be/5L2Gve7oh_4
>>
File: literally_me.jpg (90KB, 677x582px) Image search: [Google]
literally_me.jpg
90KB, 677x582px
>>34791039
no but i wish i have you fucking pussy
>>
File: 1455375346627_0.jpg (323KB, 551x654px) Image search: [Google]
1455375346627_0.jpg
323KB, 551x654px
>>34790815
It's fun.
It's good business.
It removes kebab.
War is ultimatively good.
>>
File: Sundowner.jpg (33KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
Sundowner.jpg
33KB, 600x639px
You make it seem like war is such a bad thing

"What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose?"
>>
File: 1471985107362.png (46KB, 1000x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1471985107362.png
46KB, 1000x1026px
>>34790815
WAR

WHAT lS IT GOOD FOR
>>
It's not war
It's history
>>
There are limited resources on planet Earth and we want to fight to secure control over a greater percentage of those resources for ourselves and our clan/tribe/nation.
>>
>>34790815
>Why are men so obsessed with war?

t. 16 year old marxist/leninist
>>
File: topsun.jpg (125KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
topsun.jpg
125KB, 500x540px
>>34793493
GIVE
WAR
A
CHANCE
>>
File: 1471752445488.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471752445488.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
>>34790815
War is about destroying evil, Anon.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.