[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like having their throat fucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: throatfuck.webm (236KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
throatfuck.webm
236KB, 480x264px
Do girls like having their throat fucked?
>>
>>34790756
If it's Chad with a huge cock. I've already throat fucked two different girls in the last week without having sex with them.
>>
>>34790785
Or taking them out or paying for them in any capacity. I'm not here to gloat about it, just offering some of my introspection.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>34790785
it's time for you to leave, chad
>>
>>34790785
just because they gagged when they saw you doesn't mean you throatfucked them
>>
File: 1445663452715.jpg (43KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445663452715.jpg
43KB, 500x800px
>>34790756
If it's ultra chad, they'll feel privileged if you take a dump on their face before punching them unconscious.
>>
>>34790808
How insightful and witty of you, imagine if you tried being less of a dick, I'm sure you would get more ends.

>>34790803
I'm not Chad by any means, I'm pretty average
>>
>>34790856
Average guys don't throatfuck two different women in a single week, Chad.

Assuming you're not lying of course... But why would anyone ever lie on the internet?
>>
>>34790852
this so much, women do everything for the right man, there is nothing out of the question, they would even kill their own family for the perfect guy, if your gf doesnt do something for you that just tells you how much she values you
>>
>>34790878
The difference between me and most other men that like women is that I'm not afraid to approach a girl publicly and strike up a conversation with her. Women are tired with dealing with the same cowards who hide behind a screen to talk to them.

There's a finite amount of guys on OK Cupid and tindr, and by this point most women prefer a man that walks his talk as opposed to talking his walk, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>34790878
>Average guys don't throatfuck two different women in a single week
Well, they do if they pay the women to be on the receiving end.
>>
>>34790972
There's different currencies other then money that you have to think of. Money comes and goes, but time and the energy you use to spend your time are non renewable and something that you never get back. It's costing me potential earnings just by typing this. So if I'm going to go talk to a woman or meet up with her to throat fuck, I always keep in mind my time being an invaluable resource and have to be selective of that. And woman understand that, if it's not in their internal monologue it's in a feeling they feel throughout there bodies. The time you give to a woman is worth more then the money you can potentially give her. Because whose to say you couldn't picked up a lotto ticket and won a few million dollars at that given point but instead you decided to meet up with her. The potential earnings of your life is subjected to the endless possibilities of what life has to offer you. Just because you see yourself a certain way doesn't mean people in general carry the same stigma that you have for yourself and vice versa. Most people are insecure and stigmatize themselves to no end, it's just a matter of finding a solid person that can look past those issues. Just be yourself, and if you have a problem with that then change into the person you want to be. Existence is all about perpetual change and evolution so don't feel dismayed in doing so.
>>
>>34790964
lol this is such bullshit.
again, assuming you're not lying (which you probably are), your success with women has little if anything to do with what you do and mostly related to how physically attractive they find you.
how attractive a woman finds a man is the difference between a "creep" and a "charmer".

i'm not going to lie and say i slay a bunch of pussy every day or even every week, but the 6-7/10 women that i've been able to find my way to sleeping with found me attractive, not some amazing guy that came up and charmed them into the bedroom. they made up their mind about 5 minutes after meeting me that they were going to fuck me. or at least okayed the thought.
>>
File: 1430290265679.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1430290265679.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>34790964
I'm going to second the notion that this is bullshit.

If you are appraoching women and they are letting your throatfuck them then they find you physically attractive. End of story.

You are Chad.

Either that or you're lying. I'm inclined to go with the latter.
>>
>>34790756
Yes
t. biological female
>>
>>34790808
That was actually clever. Have a (You)
>>
>>34791212
>biological female
>likes getting throatfucked
FUCKING ROASTIE
>>
File: Wizardhaetmachine.png (62KB, 461x421px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardhaetmachine.png
62KB, 461x421px
>>34791211
I third
Considering this is not only the internets but /r9k/
>>
very rare girls like being throatfucked. they'll let you do it if they find you chaddish but they wont like it that much.
>>34791212
t. larper faggot.
>>
>>34791236
Sue me f.a.m.
>>
>>34791255
>t. larper faggot.
Meh
>>
File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28KB, 301x321px
>>34791194
>>34791211

As long as you don't look or come off like this guy any woman will be interested in you. Guys like pic related are what constitutes 80% of men nowadays and looking at a guy like this can make a girl dryer then the sun.
>>
>>34791261
low energy larping when u dont even deny it.
>>
>>34791259
Fug off, you toasty roastie
>>
>>34790808
Hah, I had a (silent, entirely inside of my head) laugh, have a you anon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.