[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (121KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 552x364px
Friendly reminder that males are heartless unfaithful beasts

>https://youtu.be/4klMVNQey4U
>>
>>34790196
This is new

FUCKING RAVIOLI
>>
I became heartless after being taken advantage of again and again.
now i'm the one who takes advantage.
>>
>>34790230
c-can't well all j-just get along?
>>
Isn't so fucking weird calling your partner Wife or Husband?
Like what the fuck sounds so sterile, like your dealing with business person.
>>
>>34790196
Bwahahaha!

Who hurt you?
>>
>>34790196

Don't Roasties like you have your own r9k knock off?

why don't you go there you opportunistic attention whore.
>>
>>34790248
I feel there would be significantly less miserable people in the world were relationships more often treated as business deals.
>>
there are bad men and bad women, as well as good men and good women
>>
>>34790248
SO is so much worse. You're not even married and it's already become sterile.
>>
>>34790196
True. They are animals who can't seem to see past sex. Femanons, if you think he won't leave you , you're wrong. He'll leave you in a heartbeat for Stacy. The only reason he hasn't left is because Stacy is busy with Chad. You are merely a hole to him.
>>
>>34790196
The react to the culture that females create.

Coming from a man who was a virgin until he proposed to the virgin who would become his wife, and has been loyal ever since.

I knew what I wanted, and was willing to hold myself to the same standard. Still dated plenty, but never did anything sexual.
>>
>>34790325
What's the name of the man who broke your heart, sweetie?
>>
>>34790353
Hideo Kojima.
>>
File: PepeLosingHisShit.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
PepeLosingHisShit.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>34790196
HAHAHAH FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE DESERVES IT

Daily reminder all ugly or bitchy women deserve to be cheated on. Scratch that cheat on the innocent ones as well. They'll turn into whores and try to form some stupid women's rights political movement out of it and just like third wave modern day feminism it will fail and they'll look like vapid cunts. Always remember we all live in this hell because a woman ate the apple and in her wickedness all men were tainted and brought down with her to suffer.

Treat your women like shit. You will always win in the end if you know how to tease em and fuck em. There isn't a single woman in history that has done anything of worthy except bitch about what she can wear or how she should fuck and write books about it. Always ALWAYS remind women of what they really are and what they were put on earth for. They are cows meant to breed more of us men who must work to keep our species alive and venture into the stars until the universe craps out and dies.

Now make me that fucking sandwich cunt. Stupid bitch. Hurry it up before your sexual market value expires and I have to dump you and buy more of your kind. Chop chop.
>>
>>34790196
>comes on r9k and posts a men hate thread

lol wtf are you even doing haha saged :^)
>>
Can you believe men have the nerve to compare circumcision to FGM?
>>
>>34790196
>hate men
>come to a site full of men
really makes you ponder
>>
>>34790640
>is a man
>cums to a site full of men
Lol WTF are you gay??!
>>
>>34790196
Men are plenty faithful when the women they're with are capable of satisfying their needs.

If you've been cheated on, it's because something about you is lacking.
>>
>>34790196
preach, sister!!

oreganolli
>>
>see woman posting on social media
>Yea, my husband didn't get me a good enough Valentine's present so I cheated on him
Every year
>>
i hate cute-boys who look similar to females
>>
>>34790196
Why is it that everything women do is a poorly made copy of what men achieved?

Men are literally animals (in terms of instincts and hormones), and women are vampiric leeching robots. Both of them are subhuman.
>>
>>34790196
lol shje made a youtube video about it

that is so petty
>>
File: 1486440528751.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486440528751.gif
1MB, 430x360px
>>34790196
Bumping for interest.

I hate it when guys want me to tell them I love them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.