[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please enlighten me on the life prespective of a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 7886467.jpg (206KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
7886467.jpg
206KB, 500x368px
Can someone please enlighten me on the life prespective of a normalfag? I just can't wrap my mind around it. Why do normal people think living is a good thing? why do they think bringing life is a good idea? Obviously the life of most people is mundane, tiresome, completely average and meaningless.
Even when I was younger and wasn't depressed it was clear to me that life is generally bad and not worth living. Am I missing something or is everyone living in denial / not tellling the truth?
>>
>>34790088
I really don't know op.cant wrap my head around it ether so il give you a bump
>>
For normies it's having childrens to perpetuate the specie I believe.
>>
>>34790088
>Am I missing something
dunno
>or is everyone living in denial / not tellling the truth?
in a sense

>Even when I was younger and wasn't depressed it was clear to me that life is generally bad and not worth living.
why have you not killed yourself? i would assume that it's either hope or instinct.

our instinct to live is overwhelming and so we do what it takes to continue living. we reject realities that make it harder to continue living and we construct new realities to make life seem like a valuable experience or a special privilege. if we suffer, we choose to remain hopeful for the future. if we're happy, we avoid thinking about the inevitable loss of happiness in the future. we can interpret any experience to give it the meaning that serves our purposes and we usually do. most people want to live and be content more than they want to find the truth, if that's even something that exists. it seems as valid as anything else.
>>
people do not know how to think.

for example, almost everyone who has kids simply gave in to cultural memes, social pressure, envy of others, etc or some other bogus non-valid reason for the immense responsibility of creating a new being, and the question of whether life is even worth living at all either never crosses their mind or they push it out like a nuisance to be suppressed. they simply don't have the guts to actually take that leap and decide it's not worth it and that having kids is mostly a cruel and inconsiderate act, inasmuch as the previously non-existent child now is burdened with existence, the struggle to survive, only to die in the end anyway... the madness of it all.

my sister got pregnant in effort to keep her now ex ex ex boyfriend. he split the scene as soon as he found out. now she's 3 kids in, the last one was another oops baby, and she's complaining about how hard it all is - but it's entirely her fault for not thinking it through!

in short, op, i say that these people simply don't know how to think. their internal thought world is just a hodge podge of flashing neon street signs telling them what to do and, lacking guts, they just follow along like sheep.
>>
>>34790406
>why have you not killed yourself?
because of parents, but had I known how shit my life would turn out I would have definitely done it. I have absolutely no fear of death and I don't think I ever had (maybe fear of injury, but not death itself)

>>34790469
pretty much my red line is to never ever have kids. to the point that I would reject any future relationships (not that they're knocking on my door) for fear of unwanted pregnancy
>>
>>34790088
some people want to live, some don't. is there suppose to be more to it?
>>
>>34790745
I think if the government opened a suicide clinic, giving everyone an easy way out, about 30% of the population would commit suicide. I think "life is worth living" is like a big conspiracy maintained by fear of death most people have, selfishness of family members, and the fact that suicide is often uncertain / painful
>>
>>34790088
Were you happy when you were a kid, OP?
>>
>>34790088
For optimists, human life never needs justification, no matter how much hurt piles up, because they can always tell themselves that things will get better. For pessimists, there is no amount of happiness---should such a thing as happiness even obtain for human beings except as a misconception---that can compensate us for life's hurt. As a worst-case example, a pessimist might refer to the hurt caused by some natural or human-made cataclysm. To adduce a hedonic counterpart to the horrors that attach to such cataclysms would require a degree of ingenuity from an optimist, but it could be done. And the reason it could be done, the reason for the eternal stalemate between optimists and pessimists, is that no possible formula can be established to measure proportions and types of hurt and happiness in the world. If such a formula could be established, then either pessimists or optimists would have to give in to their adversaries.
>>
>>34790088
Their social aspects outweigh the meaninglessness of existence.
Humans are social animals they are their most happiest among other people, the world and its problems fade away when youre with your group of friends since it literally doesnt matter that were speeding through space-time with no destination, its out of mans reach therefor its meaningless to be troubled about it.
Normies can genuinely feel love for eachother.
>>
>>34790792
yeah, up until about 11 or 12
>>
>>34790845
Imagine if that feeling never really went away, and the rest of your life still felt adventurous and fulfilling and fun. Sure, there'd be downtime, with jobs, money and other struggles, but it's not normal to fall into this depression that so many people are entering. You see a job that you want? Go find out what you need for it, take those courses, give it your best try! And have a big support groups of friends around you at all times so you're never really alone enough to contemplate life.

They aren't afraid of talking to people because they're self-centered and don't care what others think or say. One day they'll get married after lots of dating and sex, and have kids with their wife because it's the norm, and because their life is fulfilling and complete enough that they can afford to give up their time and effort to give another human being the chance at living a great life too.

People like us aren't normal. We've fallen out of this pattern and we've lost our wills to live. It's okay though, because evolution will make sure that this trait never makes it into the general gene pool. We're just the ones that failed at being happy and social for whatever reason, and now we look at the happy people around us and feel jealousy and loathing and confusion until we die.

I guess what I'm saying is that being a normalfag is kind of like being a kid still, you never really grasp the true concept of the emptiness of everything, you just live your life in an illusion and you're happy enough until the day you die.
>>
>>34790991
but that feeling went away as soon as I started thinking about life. are you saying most people are living without thinking? just seems weird that the urge to contemplate doesn't come up.

>They aren't afraid of talking to people because they're self-centered and don't care what others think or say.
I don't too. I speak to normies all the time. but I'll never understand someone who thinks life is actually good and worth living. even if I lose all my depression tomorrow I'll still never bring a child into the world
>>
>>34791102
Who knows, really. Maybe they quickly come to a conclusion that isn't negative somehow, and never really need to think about it again because they already (think they) have the answer.
>>
>>34790708
Never heard of a rhetoric question?
STFU, nobody cares about your shitty life or your retarded opinions. You're a colossal waste of space
>>
>>34791223
le reddit diss
>>
>>34790769
You'd start seeing a lot more teens and kids killing themselves over small things if society was more laxed about suicide.
>>
>>34790088
Don't think about it. Just follow natural drives and social norms.
>>
Perception is reality and you have complete control over how you perceive life. If you constantly think negatively you will literally make your life shitty. Being positive attracts positivity into your life, this is just s fundamental law of life.

This is irrefutable and anyone who dares say anything else is in denial or just making exuses
>>
>>34791603
Perception and expectations, you mean
>>
>>34791603
>you have complete control over how you percieve life

Your thoughts, personality and experienced reality are finished products before the illusion that is your consciousness even becomes aware of them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.