[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just go and talk to women, works for me every time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 87yyg.jpg (59KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
87yyg.jpg
59KB, 495x660px
Just go and talk to women, works for me every time.
>>
>>34789868
Uhh I get it, it's because he's an attractive man and you're saying us robots are generally ugly so we couldn't do the same thing and have the same result as the man in pic related
>>
>>34789885

Congrats on the above 90 IQ
>>
File: 1383739228992.jpg (28KB, 327x295px) Image search: [Google]
1383739228992.jpg
28KB, 327x295px
>>34789868
they are too dumb to get this, let me explain:

you see the man in this photo is in shape, if you get in shape... all you have to do is talk to women... and they will fuck you

get off your ass and get in shape faggots
>>
Guys like him actually do get rejected--sure it's about as rare as someone not rejecting you, but it does happen. It's a numbers game; if you approach every women your age that see from now on, you are guaranteed to succeed eventually.
>>
>>34790013
I am getting in shape I've been doing 5 push-ups a day now I can do 10
>>
>>34789868
This guy has asymmetrical eyes. Women would spot that and reject him he is bad genetic material
>>
>>34790013

Its all about face. When will the gymcels learn.
>>
>>34790013
No fuck off normie not gonna happen but will happen is society will crumble into no laws and well...let's just say they will be less humans around. Enjoy your smart mouthing will you can.
>>
>>34790013
What if you are already 30 and no matter how good your shape gets (assuming you are even sticking to your workout, roasties certainly aren't a good motivator to work your ass off), later when I may be 40 or 50, there is no socially acceptable way to find a qt.
Not salvagable. You 14-18 year olds going on r9k and being crybabies about "muh khv", seriously.
>>
File: witnessed.gif (539KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
539KB, 165x115px
>>34790034
great job man, keep it up!
>>
>>34790104
35 here i'm fucked up and beyond help. Get this i'm a virgin! Who the fuck would even consider it? i would die laughing.

I'm the official crazy/insane uncle who gets to fuck off out of life anytime i choose. And nobody gives a flying fuck. Feels pretty good i can just off myself whenever i feel like it.
>>
>>34790068
who do you think will be the warlords dumbfuck?

you will get your asshole pimped out before being killed and fed to the dogs

or

you could just get your fat faggot ass in shape
>>
>>34790176
(you) This level of trolling is bad...you get one.
>>
>>34790104

this is >>34790013 here:

im 40 and i havent had sex in 10 years, im sorta in shape for a middle aged guy, no big deal

point is there is no secret to getting laid, just lazy mfers that cry and make excuses instead of getting in shape, it really IS that simple
>>
>>34790187
No, truthfully who do you think is going to be the leaders of this post apocalyptic society?
Not betas thats for sure.
>>
>>34790198
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight kill yourself scum.
>>
>>34790220
think about it

whats a "butter"?

see? men dont give a fuck about looks or personality, if her body is sexy we want to fuck it and thats it

same with females, you may not get fucking married but you will most certainly get your dick sucked by stacy in the bathroom

trust mem, get in shape
>>
>>34789868
Believe it or not, this actually works once you get the hang of it. I was awkward as fuck, have never been ripped, and am only around 5'9" (not manlet, but not exactly tall, either).

I studied the shit out of Rom Coms. Women love Romantic Comedies, even when dweebs like Ben Stiller are in them, so there must be a reason why, right? That's what I figured anyways.

Watched the SHIT out of that garbage. Studied what the actors did, and how they did it. Practiced it like a mother fucker. That coffee shop scene in Meet Joe Black is one that really stuck with me. Absolutely NOTHING happens in that scene except for the guy just projecting his personality. His life is obviously falling apart, shit is going wrong at every turn, he looks poor as fuck, but, despite all this, he's charming enough with what he says and how he says it to capture the heart of women.

So yeah, you find a look that is acceptable (short sleeve solid colored hanes V-neck that fits - small for me - a pair of jeans that wasn't baggy, but weren't nut huggers, either a working man's black belt, and a pair of doc marten's black industrials), practice the ever-loving FUCK out of that shit, and go out into the world and try it.

I failed the first time. Failed the second time. Failed the third time. Failed the fourth time. I don't know how many times I failed, but the key was I could tell I was getting a little bit better, advancing the conversation a little bit more each and every time.

Within a month I had my first date. Lost count of how many dates I had throughout my life. I could have gone into relationships, but it just felt so great to have fun with a bunch of different women, that that was good enough for me for about 2 years.

I've had my share of relationships since then, and I'm even married now (and quite happily so).

First impressions are a bitch, but charisma counts a lot more than looks. Stack the deck however you can.
>>
>>34790257
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight kill yourself scum bag
>>
>>34790310
>not manlet

>>34789868
I guarantee if you fat fucks worked out you'd
- Make muscle gains
- Make face gains
- Make confidence gains
- Start taking pride in your appearance causing you to buy nice clothes and get a nice haircut.

unless you're an amputee or something you will be at least a 7 after lifting for a year and have the confidence to approach roasties/oneitis.
>>
>>34790450
Fuck off /fit/

dfasfafdadasdasdasdasd
>>
>>34789868
That dude worked his ass off to have that body. You, on the other hand, are a pathetic autist complaining on the internet for being a self made loser.
>>
>>34790450
I did get fit then lost my the use of my legs, in in a wheel chair now and people call me Hot Wheels. One time I was talking to a girl and her boyfriend wheeled me off. Apparently he got beaten up after that.
>>
>>34790470
Yet you're defending and admiring a macro image of a muscular man because you're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: just lift bro.jpg (923KB, 3191x1760px) Image search: [Google]
just lift bro.jpg
923KB, 3191x1760px
>>34790450
I would kill to even have the body of the guy on the left.
He's obviously quite muscular to begin with, if he hadn't been lifting for a while in the before picture, he is definitely genetically gifted.

>>34790470
>That dude worked his ass off to have that body.

Exactly, and he has more success with women because he did that.

Which is why people should not downplay the role of physical attractiveness in dating by saying shit like "Just be confident!" and "Just go talk to girls!".
>>
>>34790574
I feel so sorry for the guys in those pics. All that effort and they can't overcome their hideous faces. Maybe a plastic surgeon wouldn't be a bad idea in that case.
>>
>>34790518
I would've beat him up too for that.
>>
>>34790525
I'm not defending him, but that dude made an effort. You're nothing, and you'll get nothing. Hard concept to grasp for your estrogen filled, millennial brain.
>>
File: lion boy.jpg (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
lion boy.jpg
5KB, 204x204px
>>34789868
He's right guys, just bee yourself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.