[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont actually want to get a job.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

I dont actually want to get a job.
>>
Then don't. Enjoy the NEET life with me.
>>
>>34788849
I cant. I dont want to live with my parents and i also dont want to dissapoint them. What a fucking shit life is this.
>>
File: 1476045891196.jpg (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476045891196.jpg
301KB, 1280x720px
>>34788840
well go ahead and get to sucking then
>>
>>34788840
>tfw i got orientation this monday

wish me luck brobots

it's going to be my first job :)
>>
>>34788840
>>34788935
Go semiNEET and get a scholarship then.
>>
>>34788840
It sucks but you make friends which is alright.
>>
>>34789035
you won't last 3 months

trust me
>>
I don't know how people can become neets and not get bored
My brother hasn't went to college or had a job in 3 years and all he does is play on the computer if not he's sleeping and it's affecting our family where my mom is working her self almost to the point of having another heart attack and due to me being on chemo and all the other shit I can't get a job and I'm the one feeling like shit
>>
I don't want to either but i still try to get one. I feel like even more of a piece of shit if i don't.
>>
>>34788840
Of course you don't, I don't either. I didn't want to take college courses either but it was this or that.
>>
>>34788840
Same here. If I start working it will feel like I've lost.
>>
>>34788840
Me neither. The simple idea of getting a job and knowing that at some point I'll get yelled at for being a fucking useless piece of trash is what's scaring me the most, that and the fact that I don't have any experience for anything.
>>
>>34788840
What about a part time job. Maybe work under 30 hours a week so at least you don't feel useless.
>>
File: 1483545023537.png (943KB, 1320x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483545023537.png
943KB, 1320x1080px
nobody does, but being a NEET isn't viable unless you're already rich

it sucks, it sucks so bad
>>
>>34788840
No idea why you wouldn't. Going out on your own for the first time is so fucking LIBERATING!

Fucking loved it. Spent the day binding books at a printing press in miserable temperatures, but then I got back home to my old motel room that was converted into a studio apartment, blast the AC, light a smoke, and crack open something cold while listening to a kick ass tune.

Man, I MISS being young. I love my job and all, but everything was so simple back then, yet you still had your freedom. You got to work hard, play harder, and not have to worry about "tomorrow morning."

It was so satisfying.
>>
>>34791374
I'd rather do that without the job part
>>
>>34791431
That's like youtubing Dark Souls rather than playing it. Gotta earn those moments in order for them to feel so great.
>>
>>34789035
Good luck. It will take some time getting used to it. But you got this!
>>
>>34788840
Sometimes work is fun
Either by the nature of the job (usually less frequent to happen your first job) or by nature of the strange scenarios you'll encounter

Honestly, 80% of your work-time will be lost to the void (unmemorable), 5% will be actually bad, 5% will be actually good and 10% will be working with your boss to attempt a promotion
>>
>>34788840
if i get my headphone and expansionable monitor with out work i will probably stick to neet
>>
>>34788840
I got a job interview this Monday for a neckbeard gaming lounge. The manager kept mentioning putting me as cashier when I talked to her about an opening, and she said my cute face would be a warm welcome.
>>
When is it too late to get a job? I will be 25 years old soon. Do employers accept good excuses if they ask about why I have been unemployed my whole life? I live in the middle of fucking no where, and when I move I need to look for a job. Will "I lived in the sticks" count as a good excuse? I don't think I'm too socially retarded, I just don't know how this stuff works.
>>
>>34788935
Become a student. That's what i did, I was a NEET for 3 years, then I enrolled in Uni and I've moved out and am living a pretty comfy life.

Don't let people meme you into thinking the fees matter, having a shit ton of debt you'll probably never pay back is better than sitting around all day feeling like shit.
>>
File: yzHWbqV.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
yzHWbqV.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
How do normies do it? I finished university recently and went into a decent paying job for 40 hours a week and I fucking detest it. I dread waking out of bed everyday to do this mundane shit.
>>
>>34792688
Yeah but unfortunately that has a limited shelf life. You get extremely tired of it towards the end of your degree, being surrounded by edgefags and the constant studying (without payment) about something you've most likely ceased to care about.

Don't get trapped into the cycle of education as escapism. When I was at university there was this 32 year old shitlord who had managed to amass 3 degrees, 2 masters and 2 phd's. He was beyond unemployable and incapable of growing up. His parents I think funded him to be there just so they could get rid of him and have something 'to be proud of'. Going into that high level of academia without a total interest in the subject and a desire to carry on with it, is just suicide.
>>
Tfw get to enjoy PERMA neet life because tfw girl with daddy bf
>>
File: 1470896109082.png (125KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
1470896109082.png
125KB, 418x418px
Me too OP but where the hell am I going to end up if I don't figure something out soon? We're going to need to make that plunge eventually.
>>
>>34793363
I'll admit, I'm a little bit jealous. Where'd you find him?
>>
>>34788840
Do hits on Mturk for cash, best is transcribing audio its 30 bu ks a hour but takes a few months to get there
>>
>>34793654
Gib tips? I do audio transcription occasionally but god damn is it slow.
>>
File: 24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
24-milo-yiannopoulos.w1200.h630.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
Stop being a leach
Stop being a NEET
Stop being a burden on other people
Stop being weak and pathetic
>>
>>34793669
I'm trying anon but no one wants to hire an autist with shitty social skills!
>>
>>34792673
Just make shit up man they wont know, as for ref numbers give them some that are DC or senpai and friends that will lie for you. I got my a friend (lied for him and lied on hisnapplication) a security job at a zoo for 15 a hour ya not much but he works at night by self an plays vidya/laptop all night its a good robot job. Lol he was 27 never worked a day
>>
>>34793669
"no" to all
>>
>>34788840
i know some people think the night shift is just a meme but it's comfiest job I've had. Try and find something like that
>>
>>34793664
The more you do it faster you get thats pretty much it man
>>
>>34793738
You don't use any software or anything? How many wpm can you type?
>>
>>34792673
I don't think you need prior experience to learn a trade. They'll pay you while you're an apprentice, and your earning potential will be much greater than trying to work your way up through some menial bullshit job like waiting tables or retail or whatever people do as their first job.
>>
>>34793759
75 to 80 senpai,

http://www.mturkgrind.com/threads/audio-transcribing-question.27357/
>>
>>34792727
I recently started a new job and i've been enjoying it so far. The people are friendly and I like what I do, not all jobs are the same I suppose.
>>
>>34793875
Yeah, that's about the same for me. Thanks for the link man, I'll check it out.
>>
>>34789088
You have no idea what the definition of NEET is.
>>
>>34791431
Cool. Us taxpayers don't want to support your lazy ass, either.
>>
>>34788840
lmao no one wants to get a job anon
>>
>>34794208
This, hopefully automation will come into full force soon. I feel genuinely happy for those people who find a fulfilling job, but they're not the majority.
>>
>>34794889
>hopefully automation will come into full force soon
yeah so we can all get slaughtered and tossed in a ditch
>>
I've been starting to "work" as a personal chef. I just make meals for some families and they pay me. It's pretty comfy.
>>
I have been working a shitty job for 3 years. Fucking deal with it anon.
>>
>>34795020
>deal with it
No.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.